Chapter 26

I sat in the passengers seat of Timmys car, on our way to the first day of filming. Louis and Willie sat in the back, looking out.

"Are you guys nervous?"  Timmy asked, while clutching my shoulder. I looked at him weirdly, then removing his hand awkwardly.

"I mean I'm kinda nervous, like what if I forgot my lines, what if I mess up so much that Mrs. Susan regrets casting me for the role and, and, and...SHE FIRES ME." My voice began to raise as I continued my sentence, I looked at Timmy while I talked, noticing the boys glancing at each other from the corner of my eye.

"Ami" Timmy peeked at me then focusing on the road.

I was still keeping my eyes on him. "Kuya"

"I think you're gonna do amazing, I worked with Susan before, she's phenomenal and she's super supportive," He then turned to me as we came to a red light. "Plus I managed to get Alex to clear my whole schedule this week, so I can come to filming. and maybe I can give you tips if you need them. You good with that?"

I took a deep breath, facing forward in my seat. This is gonna be great, you'll be fine, Timmy is gonna be there if you need help.

I looked at the two in the backseat, they gave me a smile which I returned.

When we made it to the production site, there were people running around everywhere. Even though it was barely 8 a.m., it felt like we've made it through half the day.

Not even after 10 steps of walking past the parking lot, we got pulled to our trailers by people with ear pieces in. Luckily our trailers were all somewhat close to each other, it won't be a hassle having to run from one end to the other for something.

Timmy followed me around everywhere. He put his shoulder around me protectively when I got dragged around the place. When Timmy had to step away, Louis came in.

I was never really the best at meeting new people, especially a lot of new people at once. I always felt like I was going to do something wrong for them to not like me anymore.

When Mrs. Susan was introducing us on a mini stage with all the crew in front of us, watching our every move, I felt my anxiety start to rise. Timmy wasn't next to me, instead he was off to the side of the stage, giving me a reassuring smile.

I felt Louis glance at my hands then looking at me. He put his hand on my elbow, causing me to look at him.

He came close to me, interlocking his hand with mine, "You play with your bracelets when you're nervous, don't be nervous." He whispered into my ear.

I smiled at the crowd, my hand falling from my wrist that was fumbling with my bracelet and was now holding Louis's hand.

After all of the introductions and the speeches, I went down the stairs to hug Timmy.

"Did I do okay? Did I stutter? Was I too red or nervous or-"

Timmy cut me off as Louis and Willie came to our side. "You did great, you didn't stutter, but I did notice you were nervous." Worry crept onto my face. "WHICH IS FINE, IT'S FINE, it's normal you know, you'll do amazing I know it." He pulled me into a hug, feeling two more pairs of arms around us. We all laughed.

I was brought to my trailer by a short young lady, who's name was Kat, she showed me around the room, telling me where I can hide a secret stash of candy or such. She also let me know I was needed in the makeup and hair trailer in 15 minutes, so I had until then to get comfy.

I walked around, picking at some stuff, already putting stuff away that I had brought into my bag. Then I headed out to the makeup and hair trailer where Louis sat in one of the chairs.

"Hey!" I smiled as I walked in looking around. No one else was there.

He looked up in the mirror then to me. "Oh hey hey, you can sit down, the people said they'll be back, they're getting some stuff."

I nodded my head, "So where's Willie and Kuya?"

"Oh Timmy went with Willie to get his outfit fitting, I think. either that or he's getting food." I scoffed at him, laughing.

We sat in the chair, scrolling through our phone occasionally showing each other something funny we had come across, when around 6 men and women, all carrying coffee, rushed into the trailer.

"Oh great, they're both here, let's get started!" One of them yelled.

One of the grabbed my face, examining it before getting products and brushes out. Another started brushing out my hair, picking at a few strands, mumbling to themselves. The last was measuring my legs, arms and waist while I sat down. I glanced at Louis who was getting the same treatment. I laughed at the sight when he flinched as one of the hairstylists ruffled his hair.

The lady and the man were busy doing my hair and makeup when the lady who was in charge of my clothes, took off my bracelets. It caught me off guard since I never took those off unless I was taking a shower. I quickly put them back on when she put them onto the table.

"Um honey, you can't wear that during filming." The lady said, slowly grabbing my wrist.

"Wait wait what? I need these." I took her hand off my wrist gently.

I noticed the room get quiet, everyone was looking at me. I sunk into my chair, bouncing my leg out of habit and touching my bracelets.

Louis rushed out of his chair, coming to my side. He looked at the lady, "Is it okay if she can wear them until the scene and she'll take it off then?"

The lady slowly looked from the both of us then nodded her head. She walked towards the closet looking through the clothes.

I paid my attention back to Louis who was still by my side. "Thank you" I whispered as I pulled him into a hug.

"Always"

Louis's POV

I have an idea.

A/N

this chapter was a lot different than I planned out lol, I was supposed to include some scenes here, but I obviously did not sooooo whoops HAHA.

anyways I hope you're loving the story so far, and if you haven't seen/read the "READERS OPINION please go check that out, AND COMMENT, I would love some feedback :)

don't forget to comment and vote :P

- jules