Chapter 31

Weeks Before...

While Timmy took both Willie and Ami out for the day, I decided it was time to hatch my plan. After speaking to Mrs. Susan and getting her approval, it came to dawn on me that I wasn't the best at these kinds of things.

I had to take an uber to a nearby Michael's craft store. I stood in an aisle pondering which item would be best for the surprise. As I finished getting a workers input, I paid for the it.

Rushing back home and luckily having the apartment to myself. I took out the stuff I had just bought. I stared at the colorful beads and wire laying on the table. How the hell am I supposed to do this?

After countless mishaps and frustration outbreaks, I decided to rely on youtube to help me out. I carefully watched the video as I put together beads that I thought would match Ami's character, also making a stack of letter beads that spelled out her characters name.

A smile grew on my face as I finally got the hang of the bracelet making process. I held it up in the air once I had finished, a grin plastered on my face. She's going to love this.

I put it to the side, my eyes drawing their attention back to the leftover beads. Wait hold on. Turns out creativity was on my side today as I decided to make another bracelet.

Present Time : Ami's POV
(the day after Ami talking to Alex and Willie about the Louis and Ami thing)

"Hey wake up" I felt someone nudge my shoulders, jolting me awake.

I rubbed my eyes and looked up to the person.

"You're still tired? It's only 11 a.m."  Timmy sat down next to me, handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks", I muttered taking a sip, "I didn't get much sleep last night and Mrs. Susan had us come in earlier to do an emergency table read cause she included a scene last minute."

Timmy faced me, a smirk on his lips, "Couldn't sleep because your Louis bear wasn't there to cuddle you?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Shut up, you're so annoying." I began to walk away, hoping it would wake me up some more.

"You love me!" Timmy called out.

———————

"They're ready for you Ami, you're doing scene number 36" One of Mrs. Susan's assistants came up to me, handing me my script. I looked over the paper even though we practiced it today. It was the last minute scene Mrs. Susan decided to include.

"Thank you, I'll be heading there now." I smiled at him before walking away with the thick book in my hands. I try to be nice to everyone on set, they're apart of this movie as much as the main cast is, and they deserve all my respect.

"Yup anyways this is my-" I recited my lines before someone interrupted me.

He flashed me a cheesy smile, one I returned back. "Hey darlingg," He said, slightly bouncing on his heel.

"Hi Lou." I said before glancing back at the paper.

"Why are you practicing your lines? We literally had a table read that lasted an hour and a half just for this scene." he grabbed the book out of my hands as I tried to reach for it while he held it above his head. Way beyond my reach.