Chapter 29

Ami's POV

I woke up in Timmy's guest room bed, freezing my ass off. I felt my nose go runny, and goosebumps all over my arms.

*sneeze* "KUYA CAN-" *sneeze* "YOU GET" *sneeze* "ME SOME HOT COCO" I yelled as I blew my nose into a tissue.

Timmy walked in, looked at me and walked right out.

He returned with some gloves and mask on his face. I rolled my eyes at him, "Are you kidding me? I just have a cold."

He grabbed the trash can, stuffing the used tissues into it. "Better safe than sorry. Also you saw my fridge, I don't have any hot coco, we can stop by Starbucks on the way to your place."

I nodded my head at him, then looked over to the wide open window next to my headboard. I reached over and closed it.

Flashback

"KUYA! Why is it so damn hot, lower the temperature!" I yelled out as I got into bed.

"I'M TOO LAZY, OPEN THE WINDOW OR SOMETHING!" He cried out to me.

I sighed and open the window above my bed and breathed in the cold air.

Flashback Over

"You shouldn't have opened the window ALL the way open." Timmy said catching my attention. He returned back to the room, glove and mask free.

"Then you should've lowered the temperature like I asked so kindly." I shot back.

He rolled his eyes and looked around the room. It was bare since everything was packed into boxes.

"Well I have a couple boxes left to put into the trunk, and we'll take my car cause you're too gross and snotty to drive." I clicked my tongue as he walked away.

I decided to get up and finally get ready, not wanting to delay Timmy's moving plan any longer.

I tied up my hair and took a warm shower, which didn't help so much considering I was sneezing half of the time. When I got out and looked at myself in the mirror. I was disgusted. My nose and the skin around my eyes were turning a light shade of pink while the rest of my body and face were as pale as a ghost.

"Oh gosh." I looked through my bag, trying to find some makeup, but I realized I didn't pack any. "You've got to be shitting me."

I hurriedly changed and walked out to the living room to see Timmy sprawled out on the couch on his phone. "Hey you ready to go?" He looked up at me.

I nodded at him and we grabbed my bags and went down to the car.

"Hey do you mind going in and ordering? I didn't bring any disguises." I looked over at the person in the driver seat. Disguises? Then I remembered who it was.

"Yeah okay, what do you want? I'll type it in my notes."

When I got our drinks and was walking back to the car, I noticed some girls lingering around while Timmy was facing the backseat, trying not to show his face. I laughed as I got into the car, catching a glimpse of the dirty looks the girls had sent me. I didn't feel like being rude, considering they looked pretty and I looked like a dead rat.