Chapter 1

We started unpacking our boxes out of Stefan's red porshe, when I stop and stare at our new house.

I looked at the huge house "We're only gonna stay here for the rest of the year, right?" I exclaimed

Stefan looked at me smiled and rolled his eyes "You're the one who thought we needed a fresh start. It's smaller than the Boarding House."

"Mhmm" with that I let out a couple laughs. I continued to grab boxes and put them in my room. I don't know what Stefan was thinking buying this house it's only the two of us. I start setting up my room, the room has one big window that faced the front side of the house.

After setting up the room, I laid in bed  and thought about school tomorrow, I faced the ceiling

After setting up the room, I laid in bed  and thought about school tomorrow, I faced the ceiling. I could hear Stefan reading a book in his room. "Do you think you be able to move on?" I heard a sad sigh and hoped I wasn't prying too much. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

I heard shuffling then just his breathing and heart beat for about a minute, "I want to, I know it'll take some time, but I want to."

I turned to my side shut my eyes and whispered "Good."

Sorry this chapter is short the next one will be longer.