Chapter 27

I woke with tears in my eyes. I don't know how I got them but I'm not sure I want to. I also have a headache can vampires get headaches?

I groggily walked to the bathroom. I turned the bath on and let it fill. "Bexs, I'm going to take a bath for a while!" I yelled while grabbing a towel from the rack.

She yelled back an okay but it was muffled since the water was running and the door was almost shut. I turn the knob stopping the water, I add ginger and lemon. I took off my clothes and slid into the water. The lemon smell already started soothing me.

I dunk my head under. I was under for a couple seconds before coming up and pushing the hair out of my face. I sat there for a while, my arms around my legs.

Fifteen minutes later my phone started ringing. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. "Hello?" Today was a school day off and I wanted to relax.

"Hey Leonora its, um its Liam and we have a plan. Will you uhhh come to Scotts?"

He sounded very nervous "Is it a good plan" I questioned.

"Yes? I think so" he stuttered.

Can't I have one day in peace?

"Fine. I'll be there in twenty." I hung up and drained the tub.

I got ready putting on jeans and brown v-neck sweater with a with tank top under. I grabbed my bag of necessities which I made a couple days ago. It contains a change of clothes, water, a charger, toothpaste, toothbrush, and snacks. It was a very good idea since I've been destroying most of my clothes.

I walk downstairs. I open the fridge to grab some bloodbags. I poured the blood in my cup and put the straw in then the lid on top. I turn around sipping on the blood. Rebekah was there with her suitcases holding Hope.

"What's going on?" She took a deep breath and looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Nik called. They say we need to come back, somethings wrong. We will miss you terribly" she reached over and hugged me with one hand the other holding hope. "Thank you for keeping us a secret from your friends. Nik said he will give you a call today, so watch for that." She started tearing up and that's when she knew she should leave we gave our last goodbyes and she was gone.

I stood there for a second not knowing what to do, I got so used to Rebekah and Hope staying here, it wouldn't be the same.

I started walking to Scott's house, taking my time and thinking. Hope will be raised in a chaotic supernatural life but in a way I'm jealous, the Mikaelsons are her family and would protect her with their lives, who could ask for more?

I reached Scott's house debating if I should go in. A couple moments later Liam opened the door and ushered me in. Scott and Liam were obviously there but so was Kira and Stiles, no Malia or Lydia insight. They kept going over the plan. We were going to act like Scott is dead and lure the Benefactor to the hospital. The plan doesn't seem to terrible but there is still a hundred things that can go wrong. They go over it once more. I decided to tune them out since they already went over it a bunch. Liam started shaking my shoulder, I snapped out of my day dream to hear my phone buzzing.

I pulled out my phone and it Klaus calling, it brought a smile to my face I haven't called or written to anybody in the longest time.

"Well are you going to answer it?" Stiles prodded tilting his head.

I glared at him and he took a step back. I answered the phone, putting it to my ear and waiting to here Klaus's voice.

"Hello Savior, how are you on this glorious day?" I laughed while everyone looked at me.