INTRODUCTION

Royal pack

Situated at the center of the wood. This pack serves to protect the tree of life, governs all the other three packs at present. Consists of wolves with super power only. Their eyes glow purple in wolf form. Currently preparing a best team for the hunt of the lost earth stone.

Fire pack

The fire pack is present to the north of the royal pack. It is the most feared next to the royal pack. Ever since the prophecy, the alpha of this pack are always under pressure. They show complete hate against the water pack. Thier eyes glow red in their wolf form.  Everyone born here can control only fire. Thus no special powers are seen in this pack for almost four hundred years.

Water pack

They are situated to the south of royal pack. Recently due to the dullness observed in the water stone, the alpha of this pack is either losing his powers, or power goes out of control. It is believed that if the earth stone is not found soon, this might happen to the other stones and affect the entire community. They have strong hatred towards the fire pack. Their eyes glow blue in their wolf form. Special powers do exist in this pack. Frost is the most commonly seen, but healing is observed for the first time in 400 years.

Wind pack

Situated to the west of royal pack, this pack is the most diverse of them all. The super powers found in them are extremely diverse and the current king is also from the wind pack. Teleportation, flight, telekinesis, time travel are observed recently. Their eyes glow silver in their wolf form. They hate earth, as fire hates water.

Earth pack

The pack that was once covered with green, now  completely dark. The fresh morning breeze and beautiful flowers are all gone. Now it's the home of all evil wolves, with dark desires. They keep attacking the royal pack to steal the other three stone. In one particular attach the dark magic contaminated the water stone. They never had good relationship with the wind pack. The present dark creatures have black eyes in their wolf form rather than the previous emerald green.