CHAPTER 5

Meanwhile the Royal pack

Tree of Life

Kris was on his usual rounds near the tree of life. He was about to exit as something caught his attention. He observed the tree. He was shocked would be an understatement. He immediately ran towards the palace, made his way towards the healers chamber. The healer was enjoying his morning tea when Kris bragged in. "Lay come with me, you have to see this. Come now" said Kris as he dragged the healer out of his chamber to the tree of life. Once they reached the place Kris pointed at the Corner of the tree trying to catch his breath. Lay looked at the tree and smiled. "May be it's time kris. The light is finding its way back home" said Lay happily.

Fire pack.

As soon as Jongin disappeared from Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol went to his library in search of a particular book. The book about white wolf. He found it quickly and started flipping the pages until he found what he wanted. He dint know if he should be happy or sad about the information he had just obtained.

He went back to his office, wrote a letter to all the Alpha's of the other three pack. He later called three of his men and asked them to deliver these letters with the end of the day. "Please do mention this to them that, until and unless the ceremony, no one allowed to meet him." said Chanyeol. The three men nodded at Chanyeol and left his office. Chanyeol was on his way to his room when he heard a loud thud. He ran towards the room and opened the door.

"You" both Jongin and Baekhyun said together. Jongin panicked. He felt like he was seeing ghost. Chanyeol walked in and looked at the two members in the room. They both looked like they had seen ghost. "Chanyeol are you seeing what I'm seeing? Is he actually sitting here? Is h-?" " Yes Jongin I see what your seeing. Yes he is the Byun Baekhyun who ran away on his 16th birthday. Yes he is my mate. Can you please step out for sometime? I have a few things to discuss with him." Jongin was still processing all these things in his head he just nodded at Chanyeol. He stepped out of the room and teleported to the wind pack.

Wind pack

Panicked Jongin teleported to the wind pack's alpha sehun's office. "Ohh my virgin eyes" he yelled covering his eyes, when he saw Sehun and Luhan making out on sehun's chair as soon as he entered. Sehun and Luhan broke their kiss because of the sudden interruption. Sehun looked at Jongin with disbelief. "Why can't you just teleport outside the room knock and then come in Jongin" asked Luhan getting up from sehun's lap but he was held back by sting arms so he decided to just sit on the Alpha's lap.

Luhan looked at Jongin who looked like he had seen a ghost. Luhan sensed something wrong with Jongin. "Yaa, what's wrong tell me. I feel you are truly devastated. Please tell what happened Jongin" said Luhan. "He is back hun. He is back" cried Jongin falling on the floor. Sehun and Luhan rushed towards Jongin and hugged him. "Jongin tell us who is back. I don't want to read your mind please Jongin tell me" without listening to luhan's questions Jongin started speaking "Why did he come back now? After all these years. What if he hurts Chanyeol hyung again? I don't want to see Chanyeol hyung burning the entire pack again" cried Jongin.

Before the two could respond to jongin's words. Sehun's pack member knocked the room. Luhan opened the door and he was given a letter and the member also passed a verbal message. "Ya, Chanyeol has sent a sealed letter. What's happening now Sehun? Did you make any new policies with fire pack without me knowing it?" asked Luhan with his eyebrows raised. "Nope I haven't spoken to him since his wedding with Jongdae" replied Sehun taking the letter from luhan's hand and reading it.

Ooh Sehun,
Alpha
Wind pack

I Park Chanyeol, Alpha of the fire pack is happy to announce that I have found my mate. The ceremony will be held from three nights from now. I request your presence by the tree of life, to bless my mate and I. Looking forward for your presence,

Park Chanyeol,
Alpha
Fire pack

"A verbal message was also sent along with this. He doesn't want to see anyone until the ceremony" said Luhan looking at the other two. "What is the name of moon goddess is happening recently? First Kris decides to marry Jongdae and Chanyeol. On the day of their ceremony, we find out Jongdae's actually mate is Minseok. On the same day their is rogue found in the borders of fire pack. That rogue happens to be Chanyeol's mate. And that mate is non other than Chanyeol's long lost love Baekhyun. Now Chanyeol decided to have ceremony with Baekhyun." said Jongin. "What" the other two said. "The one you were talking about was Baekhyun hyung?" They asked. Jongin just nodded and teleported again.

Meanwhile Fire pack

As Jongin disappeared from Baekhyun's, Chanyeol made his way towards the bed. The present state of his mate made him weak. He wanted to hug him badly so that he would feel better. But Chanyeol decided to hold back. "I'm here to tell you something. I as an Alpha have lot of responsibility to take care of. Many have started doubting my abilities because I don't have my mate beside me. I was recently arranged with Jongdae, incase you remember him still" Chanyeol said with a tone that could cut diamond.

"Fortunately he found his mate on the day of ceremony. Now since you have made your presence here and we have discovered that me are born to spend our whole life together, well except the four years you vanished-" "Chanyeol, You can't blame me without hearing my rea" "DON'T CALL ME BY MY NAME. I MAY BE YOUR MATE BUT IM STILL YOUR ALPHA. WE WILL BE HAVING THE CEREMONY ON THE THIRD NIGHT FROM TODAY. I WILL NOT TAKE A NO AS ANSWER. INVITATIONS HAS BEEN ALREADY SENT" Chanyeol said and stormed out of the room.