CHAPTER 21

The sun went down, soon it was time for the selection. Chanyeol checked the number of entries this time. "It's pretty low this time, and everyone has fire as their power, no specialities observed-" said Jongin handing chanyeol the list of competitors "yaaa did you forget me?" "Jongdae hyung" both chanyeol and Jongin said at the same time as they ran towards Jongdae. "I thought you might be participating from water pack. Why are you doing it here?" " Did you forget the rules chanyeol? I don't qualify for the water pack, my mate might be there but still my eyes glow red, not blue. Plus there are a few who needs to learn some lessons for calling me a sqib" said Jongdae with a smirk on his face.

"Wahhh, I'm waiting for it. Hyung go to Kyungsoo and get your name registered here. Shuffle the matches the way you want. As the current beta I give you full permission." said excited Jongin. "Sure Jongin I will make sure the match entertains you" replied Jongdae bidding his goodbye to the Alpha and beta as he headed towards registeration. "Hyung the match is starting. First round we will have two matches happening simultaneously. You might go train baekhyun hyung till then I will look after the matches here" suggested Jongin. "Naa I'm good here. Come lets sit and enjoy the blood bath" said chanyeol in a sarcastic tone.

At the registration desk, when Kyungsoo was scheduling the matches with some pack members Baekhyun who volunteered to help prayed he doesn't mess up things he was asked to do. Jongdae walked towards the table and cleared his throat, "Jongdae aaa!" Baekhyun shouted getting attention from Kyungsoo. "I need to reschedule a match, put me against Jongho. He is up this year too right?" "Yup, I will do it hyung" replied Kyungsoo. "Wahhhh look who is back here after 4 years" this voice shocked both baekhyun and Jongdae. Kyungsoo looked at the other two with lost expression.

"Wahhh look who is still the same slut" mocked baekhyun in the same tone. "Where did you run away baekhyun? Did you not get proper meal all these days? Is that why you came back to the pack to claim chanyeol? Of you haven't got the memo, chanyeol has found his mate. You better back of" said Soohyun. "So this stupid doesn't know who chanyeol's mate is doesn't she" baekhyun thought to himself. "Don't worry Soohyun, I'm not here for chanyeol's pity. I'm here for my mate. I look I already found one." said baekhyun pointing to his mark. He then looked at Soohyun's eyes and then on her neck. He chuckled to himself. "I guess you haven't found one yet. What a pity." Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo looked at Jongdae with confusion plastered on his face. "Don't worry just enjoy the show. Last time they fought they stood for 3 hours pulling eachother's hair until Chanyeol came to resolve the issue. If you can connect to Jongin ask him to get some popcorn. This is going to be interesting." "We haven't marked yet Hyung."replied Kyungsoo with a little sad tone. "Ohh my bad. He will definitely do it. Made he is scared you would runaway if he crosses the limit. He can be a baby sometimes. Just hang in there. Everything happens for a reason" said Jongdae concentrating on the fight infront of him.

"I don't want a mate, you know every aloha needs a baby and chanyeol is mated to the guy, when the council forces him have his own child or give up his throne, chanyeol will choose me. I will be the Luna and rule the pack." Said Soohyun flipping her hair back. "You mean the council headed by Kris wu? Park chanyeol's bestfriend? Ohh you little poor girl. You must have ambitious hight, but they must be in your limits. Dont imagine to touch the sky, with a magic carpet." "It's okay baekhyun I know you are jealous, you just don't want to show it." "Jealous?? me??? Of park chanyeol's mate?? You are right. I'm definitely jealous of how much love they share, but I atleast have my mate to help me, but poor you will have to go shag some random men's body." Replied baekhyun which left Jongdae kyungsoo and mostly Soohyun speechless.

"Yaaa, byun baekhyun!! Instead of mocking me like a looser, fight me in the match. I will see if you can win over me." Soohyun yelled. Her eyes glowed red. "Done. I have no issues dealing with you. Remember I never mocked you first. And I have always won over you, let it be in argument, fights or Chanyeol. So princess' you are the looser here not me. Kyungsoo push my match up. I want fight with her. And do not inform my mate about it. I want him to see me during the match directly." Said baekhyun in a very authoritative tone. This voice made everyone shiver.

"Kyungsoo please schedule my match after this. This is going to be one crazy fight I don't want to witness this in semi conscious state probably miss it. Please please." Said Jongdae making a soft face at Kyungsoo. "I have no idea what's going on but I will do as you both say." "Baekhyun and Soohyun match 16, currently 10th one is going on so you both better be prepared." "Jongdae hyung, yours is at 20 that's the least I can push you as off now." "See you at the ground byun" said Soohyun as she walked off the registration counter.

Chanyeol was getting bored watching people trying to kill eachother, blood being splashed in all directions. Suddenly Jongin teleported right infront of him. And was trying to catch his breath. " Hyung the next mat-" "match 16 Park baekhyun against Kim Soohyun" announced a loud voice. "What the hell is this Jongin. I told you not let them both even get a glimpse of eachother. Don't you remember what the hell happened years ago. What if she tells what happened when when baekhyun went missing? Do you want me get killed?" Yelled chanyeol.

THE FIRE AND HIS LIGHTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें