CHAPTER 6

After talking with Baekhyun, Chanyeol headed back to his office. Jongin was already there waiting for him. He not in a mood to answer any of jongin's questions. "Are you really going to marry him hyung?" Asked Jongin. Before Chanyeol could answer his office door opened and Sehun walked in. "Congratulations hyung, I know you dint want any of us here but I really want to congratulate on your marriage. I'm sooo happy for you hyung. I know I'm gonna be the best man at your wedding." Sehun said as he hugged Chanyeol.

"Ya, whose getting ma-" Chanyeol's words were cut again as Luhan walked into the room. "How stupid of you keep the wedding on a full moon day idiot. Please tell me you have marked him. Or else I will not even see that you are an Alpha. I will rip your throat right here" Yelled Luhan. Horror stuck Chanyeol's face as he realised what mistake he had just done. Reading Chanyeol's mind Luhan was about to hold Chanyeol's collar, then again the room door bust open. " TELL ME YOUR MATES EYE COLOUR CHANYEOL" shouted Lay in the demanding voice.

Chanyeol looked at the people surrounded him in disbelief. Before he spoke again he turned towards the door to check if anyone else is interrupting them. A few seconds later he took a deep breath and started explaining. "I found him in the borders yesterday night. I brought him home treated his wounds. When he woke up today morning I felt he was about to reject me. I kissed him so that he remembers how much he means to me. But I guess I was the one who always loved him more. I asked Jongin to send him breakfast while I sent out the invitation. I did that because I don't want him run away again. What if I wake up tomorrow and see he is gone? What if I lose him again? And I have no faith in Kris. Any person if they produce some kind of light, Kris will tie me down with that person. So I decided the earliest date for the ceremony possible. With all these thoughts it might have slipped my mind that it will be full moon during the ceremony. No haven't marked him or done anything other than kiss today." explained Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun is your mate?" Asked Lay. Chanyeol nodded and replied "I don't know if it's fortunate or unfortunate it is." "Oh my god, I'm so happy Chanyeol. Your love is your mate. I'm so happy for you. But you didn't answer my question. What color is his eyes?" Chanyeol hesitated a bit for answering that question. "THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM ASKING CHANYEOL WHAT COLOR IS HIS EYES?" Lay demanded.

As Chanyeol was not ready to answer this question, Luhan took the initiative to read Chanyeol's mind. "Holy fuck" shouted Luhan as he dropped on his knees. Sehun reached for his mate soon and held him close. "Yaa hyung, did you just read my mind?" "I had no choice you were not answering Lay I had to peek in your memory." " What did you see Luhan" asked Jongin. Luhan gulped as he looked at others. "White" he said.

"What?" Said the three members except Chanyeol. "Wahh, this is great?!" said Sehun. "That means the prophecy- hell no" said Jongin. "I guessed it right then" said Lay. "Does Kris know about it?" Asked Chanyeol. "Nope, not yet. If he knew he would have been here bowing down to Baekhyun. Don't you remember when we saw Jongdae's lightening. He is a big dramatic ass."

"What are we gonna do now? Chanyeol has not yet marked Baekhyun and their ceremony will be held on full moon day. Baekhyun is going to be in heat." said Luhan. "Shit Chanyeol how can you forget that white wolf heat is for three days? He will be in heat from tomorrow." said Lay.

"What they go for heat for three days? Wahh Hyung have fun please don't make him limp on the day of his wedding" said Sehun with a smirk. "Yaa, I have no plans to do those until we are tied together. That's the reason I kept the ceremony date as soon as possible. But now it's all waste"

" Don't worry Chanyeol, I will give him some liquid that can mask his scent until the ceremony. During the full moon he will be in extreme pain because of heat. I can't control that. When you slit your hand for blood oath, his scent will drive unmated wolves crazy. How do we protect him?" Said Lay.

"What if we keep the ceremony private? It's just the eleven of us?" suggested Jongin. "Good then, it will be just eight of Jongin. Kai you don't have a mate yet it will affect you. Suho and Lay are mates but they haven't marked it yet. So it will drive them crazy too." corrected Luhan. " No Luhan, suho is an Alpha, he has to be present their. And after all it's gonna be Chanyeol's wedding. It's our responsibility to be present their. Don't worry I will stay beside him all the time. And make sure incidents like previous time will not repeated anymore."

"I will also make use of men from royal pack, already matted ones to surround the tree of life." "So Jongin's presence is not wanted right?" Sehun asked smirking. "Off course he is wanted. Jongin you can bring your little chef of yours. I'm sure Chanyeol will not mind giving you a pass Jongin." "Yes I absolutely don't mind. Why are you inviting him hyung?" replied Chanyeol. "There was some light in one of the branches of tree of life. Exactly like how our ancestors mentioned. That's why I came here running. Who knows how the pup will be born when you too mate." Said Lay looking at Chanyeol. " Jongin just get him there and keep an eye on him. You will get all the answers for your questions. " Said Lay looking at Jongin.