CHAPTER 18

"I'm happy about this choice and I also want to do it hun." said luhan as they drove towards the Fire pack.

Fire pack

"Alpha we were not informed about your arrival. Our Alpha will be back from the Royal pack soon. Please be seated in the waiting room adjacent to his office" said the border patrol. As they were waiting, Sehun and Luhan were lost deep in thoughts that they dint notice Jongin popping out of nowhere in front of them. The second Jongin appeared, he held Sehun by his throat. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE BASTARD?" he yelled." Jongin this doesn't have anything to do with you primarily. We are here to see Do Kyungsoo. Please do let us talk to him for a few minutes." Sehun replied calmly.

"What do you wanna to talk to me?" This statement made all three of them towards the origin of voice. "Whatever you want to tell, tell us here right in front of all." Kyungsoo said as looking straight into sehun's eyes. Luhan stepped closer to Sehun and held the other's hand. As if that was the queue, Sehun dropped on his knees his head hung low. "I'm sorry for being the most stupid and dumb person. I'm sorry for all the harm I caused you during the wedding. I was totally out of control and the action was purely unintentional. I was beginning my apology yesterday, but your heat started. So here in today requesting for your apology. I know I don't deserve this. But I had to do this. Once the annual fight is over, we will be seeing eachother daily. So I will try my best to be civil with you. All the best Mr Do, see you again on Tuesday." Sehun said as he stood up and was about to exist the room but a voice stopped him.

"Hyung, it's hyung for you, not Mr Do." Everyone present in the room looked at kyungsoo with wide eyes. "What?" "Really?" Jongin and Sehun said simultaneously. "Yes. I know you dint do it intentionally. Even when I felt your presence near me I wanted to rip your head off. But I was too weak as it was my first shift. I did even feel the same when I just walked in. But looking at you kneel in front of me and apologizing, made my wolf soft. He is ready to accept your friendship." said Kyungsoo as he saw a bright smile spread on Sehun's face.

"Hyung" he said as he hugged the shorter one very tight. A growl was heard and immediately Sehun released Kyungsoo from his hug and said "I have a pack to run. I will see you all soon and also I don't want to die soo soon in his hands" pointing towards Jongin. "Don't worry about him. Why don't you both have lunch and then leave? I bet Alpha chanyeol wouldn't mind you having here for lunch? Isn't it Alpha" Kyungsoo asked chanyeol who looked lost processing all the drama in front of him.

"Off course I wouldn't mind, but please tell me you will be the one cooking. Because among the six of us I definitely trust no one else other than you with my kitchen." "Obviously, I will. I have always been the cook in royal pack and I wish I can continue doing it here too. Jongin lead the way to kitchen. You guys can go freshen up before the lunch" said Kyungsoo as he followed Jongin towards the kitchen.

Water pack

Looking at their Alpha smiling as he rode a familiar but unfamiliar wolf, all the people were excited. They were placing bets on the person that had made their aloha smile so wide. Few had even placed bets if he was Suho's mate or his love outside the mate bond. When Lay stopped infront of the pack house, Suho got down from his back and lay fell on the floor trying to calm himself. "It was an amazing ride. Why did you run so fast as if it was wolf's Olympic race. I'm sure you are exhausted. Want to have bath first and then head to lunch? Suho spoke as he rubbed the fore head of the wolf. The wolf just low growled in reply, and placed its head on Suho's lap.

"Yaa, I'm the Alpha of this pack and I have a reputation to maintain. Get up now" said suho still stroking the wolf's fur. The wolf just adjusted for the comfortable sleep. "Ahhh, look at that smile. The frozen heart has already melted because of the heat. Isn't it Minseok?" came Jongdae's voice. Immediately suho dropped the wolf's head on the ground and stood up to see Minseok and Jongdae standing in front of him with a smirk on their face.

"Yaa, that hurts pretty bad, why would you do that when you were peting me just a few seconds ago." said a voice from ground. "Wowww hyung, I guess you had a lot of time for those muscles in Royal pack" said Jongdae. Both Minseok and Suho growled at this comment. "You come with me" said Minseok pulling Jongdae towards the pack house. "You better cover yourself up and then walk in. I pet you because you brought me here don't think I have forgiven you. It's not that easy to earn" said suho as he headed towards the pack house. "Your eyes speak the opposite of your mouth Suho. I will definitely get them both on the same page soon." Lay said to himself following Suho.

Fire pack

"This is the kitchen, not as huge and equipped as royal kitchen but this is enough to fed chanyeol, his beta and a few members" said Jongin as he showed Kyungsoo the kitchen. "Actually I asked you here because I wanted to tell you something. Now that we are mates I don't want to hide anything from you" Jongin just raised his eyebrows at the shorter one. "Please tell me if you feel like I don't deserve you after hearing my story, you will reject our bond." "Hyung, what are you planning to tell me? This is making me really anxious" "I will tell first you promise me." "Okay, I promise" "that is - "