CHAPTER 26

Baekhyun's POV

Within a wink of an eye, the day of the royal dinner was here. Even though having dinner with Kris and other packs never felt so formal, the Royal dinner was an exception. You represent your pack with single step you take and every single word you speak. The colours always indicate our personality and pride. I packed the old suit I picked from chanyeol's closet remembering his word "You look good in my colours". I brought my suitcase down when I saw Doyoung and Jongdae already ready to depart. Chanyeol came from his office carrying a handbag, which I bet consists of all the Alpha work.

"Don't be nervous doyoungaa, you will do fine don't worry" said Chanyeol as he handed his bags to the pack house workers. "Yes, Alpha" replied Doyoung very softly. "Yaa, why are you being so formal with me? I told you to call me hyung." "But-" "Doyounga you can just call us Hyung okay? We have to spend a lot of time together until the tournament ends. Let's get comfortable okay?" I said as I threw my arms around Doyoung's shoulder. A low, jealous growl was heard. I just chuckled and sat inside the car. Chanyeol Doyoung and myself travelled in one car. Whereas Jongdae Jongin and Kyungsoo travelled in another.

The Royal pack

We reached the Royal pack by afternoon. We were given a separate room that was on East wing of the palace, while the Alpha and the betas of their respective packs were allotted on the West wing. Screw Kris I cursed mentally as I entered my room. As I was getting ready to unpack and settle down, someone knocked my door. I sighed as I opend the door, there stood Doyoung whose face was red and panting hard.

"Come inside are you okay?" I asked as I was worried looking at the younger. "Hyung I - I just met my mate" "what!!! That's awesome. Which pack is he? What's his name?" "Hyung I don't know" "what do you mean by "I don't know". You dint ask him?" I said raising eyebrows at him. "I I got scared. He is soo good looking I bet he already have girls lining up." I pressed his forehead for few seconds with disbelief. I then held Doyoung's face with my hands and said "Yaa, you are his mate. If he has girls around him shoo them off. Claim what's yours okay?" The shocked Doyoung just nodded in reply. "Do one thing get your luggage here I will dress you up for the party. I promise to make you the centre of attraction." I said as I knew no one can compete with my makeup skills.

The royal dinner

The dinner was going fine. Doyoung stuck to Chanyeol and I. He was scared even talk. I still have to figure out who exactly is his mate. Suho and lay hyung looked so good together. The weakness from Suho hyung's face was not seen anymore. He was glowing. I was very happy for them. Everyone was here except for Kyungsoo and Jongin. "Where is Jongin?" I asked Chanyeol. "Don't know. He should be here soon before the master Healer arrives" he replied. A few moments later, the big door flung open as the two hot males walked in, hand in hand. As the part of tradition, Kyungsoo entered wearing emerald green which earned a few loud gasps. The emerald green suit was perfectly paired with black shirt and boots. He looked devilishly handsome. He was lead by Jongin who looked like Greek god.

He just walked his way towards our table and sat taking a deep breath. "You did well Hyung" said Jongin pressing his knees in order to comfort Kyungsoo. Just then the arrival of the master Healer was announced. We all stood up to bow as showing respect towards him.

He just walked straight and stood on the raised platform. He signed us to take our seats as he began talking. "I will cut things short. I want all the finalist here. NOW".

No one's Pov

As soon as the instructions were said by the master Healer. All twelve members stood there in two rows in front of him. "Kris are you sure you have only these many?" "Yes master, I'm one hundred percent sure." replied Kris. "Introduce yourself." said master Healer pointing to Doyoung.

"Doyoung, fire pack, fire element"
"Taeyong, water pack, water element"
"Jaehyun, water pack, frost element"
"Jeno, wind pack, wind element"
"Heachan, royal pack, flight element,"
"Winwin, water pack, water element"
"Lucas, wind pack, elemental power is telekinesis"
"Jungwoo, royal pack, healer"
"Jaemin, wind pack, wind element"
"Jongdae, fire pack, lightning element" a few gasp were heard.
"Baekhyun, fire pack, light element" the gasp became louder. Most of them bowed down at him.
"Kyungsoo, Earth pack, earth element".

The room went silent. There was a silent Battle between the master Healer and Kyungsoo. The master Healer then turned around too quickly and stood in front of Kris. "Call him Kris. He deserves to be here." "But mast-," " don't you dare to not to follow up words. I need him here right now."

He walked back to stand in front of Kyungsoo again. The healers eyes glowed purple showing that his wolf form was under control to which Kyungsoo's eyes glowed green. "I see no mark on your shoulder my child"  said the master Healer looking at Kyungsoo's shoulder. "There is nothing unknown to you master. The faith is already written. I don't want to see more hearts broken than the blood when the war is over." replied Kyungsoo. "We will talk about this later. I'm happy to see you here." said master. The door flung open soon after master Healers and Kyungsoo's talk.
"Hello I'm Tao, royal pack, time Turner element" he introduced himself as he stood next to Kyungsoo.