CHAPTER 15

Baekhyun's POV

"It's your heat baek. Rub your nose on my neck and inhale my scent. It will be enough until we reach our location" he said. "Moon goddess please don't tell me he has planned something by the lake." I prayed as I was inhaling the most intoxicated scent ever.

As expected he brought me towards the lake, the moon shines bright right in the middle of lake. Just the way I always imagined. I looked at him as he settled me on sand. Even though this is not our first time I was scared. I sat down hugging my knees looking everywhere other than his eyes. He sat down next to me with a smirk on his face. Gosh I don't want him to read my thoughts like magazine. I don't want my desires to be easily seen by him specifically during this time. It's too dangerous for me. I was trying to shut my brain as he raised my chin so that I could look into his lustful eyes.

Even before I could get lost in those magical orbs another heat wave hit me. "Ahhhhhhhhh" I yelled in pain. Before I could realise he had his lips on mine. I don't know if it was the our own desire or the play of heat, the kiss was rough and needful. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me to his lap. One of my hand explored his bare back while the other gripped his hair trying to deepen the kiss. He bit my lips asking for entrance but I was not ready to give in. We fought for dominance, while he cupped my back making me moan.

He took this as an opportunity to enter and explore my mouth. He started kissing the edge of my lips, my cheeks slowly traveling down to my neck. I turned my head to give him a better access to my neck. My head flew back as he kissed my sweet spot. I could feel my wolf trying to take over to complete the marking process. I looked at him, I could see his wolf already in control. "Baek do you want it?" "Chan if you are okay you can" we both said at the same time. "Are you sure baek?" I just nodded at him, tilting my head to the other side. I could feel my wolf's excitement. He kissed two more times before inserting his fangs into my system. In a fraction of second the pain turned into pleasure.

He kissed my mark again before looking at me. "I love you Princess" he said in mindlink. I burst into tears. Princess, the word that I wanted to hear from his mouth since the day I met him again. I hugged him tight, making up for the lost years. My nose rubbing his neck, inhaling his scent. "You know even you can mark me too? I'm an Alpha" he said. Hearing this my wolf immediately took control and bit his neck in excitement. He flinched hard as he was not ready for the bite yet. After making sure the mark was properly done, I looked at him. His eyes more lustful than before.

He crashed his lips onto mine. This time more roughly than previous one. "How can you be so rude to your Alpha? Marking him just like that? Without his acknowledgement? You shall be punished for this sin" he spoke in husky tone kissing me so passionately. "You can punish this sinner the way you want my lord" I replied back. Chanyeol broke the kiss immediately after my statement. He captured both my hands and tugged it above my head and laid me flat on the ground. "Keep them there" he ordered

He started kissing my neck and travelled down slowly marking every inch of my skin. My hands reached to his bare back a couple of times, he stopped me from doing so and spanked me hard. My hands played with sand played with mud while his travelled throughout my body. Once he reached to the hem of shorts I was wearing. He looked at me. "I know this is not our first time. But let me warn you, your heat is driving me crazy. I don't think I can go easy on you. Do you really want me t-" I cut his sentence by kissing him hard. Never expected his mind link to get distracted because of a kiss. But this has to be noted as it might come handy some other time. "I knew you are hard since I marked you. So don't waste time and cause pain to yourself." I spoke in mindlink.

I was thrown on the ground as he broke the kiss. With one pull he ripped my shorts apart and kissed me. This time my hands reached his back with getting shoved away. I pulled down his shorts as our kiss deepen. This fingers find its way to my entrance. While I pierce my fingers deep scratching his back in pleasure.

No one's Pov

The night was long as two bodies covered in sweat and sand became one under the moonlight. The dream wedding and post wedding baekhyun had asked under the same moonlight, was now in front of him as reality. He has no words to thank moon godess for giving him chanyeol as his mate.