CHAPTER 14

Baekhyun's POV

The loud growl among the attendees present made me panicked. When I turned around I saw two wolves having a great time, like they just found their mate. Another wolf shifted and a loud growl was heard. He attacked one of the two wolves that shifted previously. Many people shifted to seperate them back but the fight looked absolute mess. Kris tried to use his royal card but he was defeated and throw down to ground very soon. My brain was still processing all the things happening so quickly, I could feel my wolf taking control. For the very first time since I stepped back into the territory I changed into my wolf form.

I turned to look at chanyeol who was looking at me with an unknown expression. The loud growls of the fight brought me back to reality. I growled loudly still standing on the platform with chanyeol now by my side in his wolf form. Every single wolf present their stopped whatever they were doing and bowed down to me. " You are doing great baek, ask him stop fighting. I bet you are the only one who can communicate with every pack." "Everyone shut the fuck up and stand by your pack." I shouted in mind link. I could see few people flinch. The four packs immediately seperated to the sides. To my left was the royal pack and the fire pack. To my right stood water pack and wind pack.
But what shocked me was a lone brown wolf standing in the centre. One second he looked up to me.

"Oh my god ! Did yo - did -"  I asked chanyeol as I turned towards him. He had the same shock expression as many people in this hall. I could see the wolf was badly hurt. "Who started the fight? We are standing by the tree of life? Do you guys have some respect? This is our holy place and I will not allow a drop of bloodshed here. Now are you going to tell me which idiot among you started the fight?" I spoke in mind link shocked about the authority and confidence in my voice. "It's the wind pack Alpha, goddess." A wolf spoke stepping out from the royal pack. I was wondering who it was as he made his way towards the wolf at the centre. He stood beside him, rubbing his paw on the fresh wounds. "He hurt my mate, goddess." He said. "Is it true Alpha?" I asked Sehun. "I have no Idea what he said. Remember me and him are different pack?" He replied in a mocking tone. "YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME IN THAT TONE" I growled at him. "EVERYONE SHIFT BACK NOW"  I ordered them. I don't know who informed the guards, they rushed inside with clothes for everyone.

"Don't shift until I say" said chanyeol through mindlink. He grabbed two pairs of shorts from the royal guards. He shifted back first. I was trying to look at him from my peripheral view. He had a smirk on his face when he walked infront of me clothed. "Shift" he spoke and soon I was in my human form on all four in front of him. He covered me until I was clothed and walked back to his previous position beside me. No that I see, only the earth wolf was in its wolf form, struggling to shift back. Jongin hugged him and Yixing was using his healing powers to heal the earth's pup body.

"Jongin tell me what happened" I said drawing all the attention towards me. "Today is the first time Kyungsoo hyung shifted. He is four years late. I always wanted him as my mate and moon goddess blessed me with him. We were just goofing around when, the Alpha of the wind pack Mr, Ooh Sehun attached my mate first. I understand that wind pack hate Earth pack. It doesn't mean they have to kill them as soon as they see one. Fire and water pack stay civil around eachother. Even minseok and Jongdae hyungs are mates. They don't go ripping eachother's head. Hell kyungsoo is still a pup in his wolf form. Today is first shift. How dare he attack him?" Jongin shouted.

"I apologise for my behavior, it was truly unintentional. Fire and water are used of eachother's presence now. It's been four hundred years since my pack and I have met an Earth pack member. Our actions are totally sudden and unexplainable. I request goddess to show some mercy on us for this mistake." Sehun said as he went down on his knee and bowed down to me. I opened my mouth to say something, but a heat wave hit me bad. "Ahhhhhhhhh" I cried in pain falling down. Low whimpers from the earth wolf was heard too. Few unmated males were trying to control themselves from running towards the Earth pup and I. With an wink of an eye, Jongin lifted the earth pup and vanished into thin air.

Chanyeol also carried me in bridal style as he ran out of the place as fast as he can. "It's your heat baek. Rub your nose on my neck and inhale my scent. It will be enough until we reach our location" he said. "Moon goddess please don't tell me he has planned something by the lake." I prayed as I was inhaling the most intoxicated scent ever.