CHAPTER 19

Fire pack

"Okay, I promise" "that is.." kyungsoo looks at Jongin's eyes. Eyes that are waiting for the other to continue. "Jongin I can hear stones" said Kyungsoo. "Yes you are an Earth pup. So you will- ohh HOLY FUCK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" "no Jongin I'm not. This is the secret - "HOW LONG? the look on your face clearly telling me that it's not something that you acquired from shift.!" "Yes I'm able to hear stones as far as I go back to the memory lane. I'm really sorry for hiding this from you all" "So you knew you were an Earth pup even before you entered the royal pack?" " Yes I have known well about myself."

"Why dint? You could have told us your true identity. Why did you hide it?" "Jongin do you remember the tales befoe the Earth pack disappeared?" "Not everything but just a few." "Do you know why Earth stone was stolen and not others? Do you remember the family name of the last Alpha of the Earth pack? Do you think all Earth pack wolf can hear stones?" "I don't know why they only stole Earth stone when all stones were kept together. And for the second question, I remember reading that the last Earth pack loved thier blood line. The previous Alpha was mated to a man hence he couldn't produce the hier to the throne. The pack members were very disappointed with this and tried to frame the mate for attempting the unforgivable crime. He was beheaded as a punishment. Few years later the Alpha adopted a little boy giving him his late Father's surn - FUCK! WHY THE HELL DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE. YOU ARE THE GRAND GRAND SUCCESSOR OF THE ADOPTED ALPHA AREN'T YOU?" Jongin yelled on top of his lungs gripping Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Yes Jongin I'm. You have known all this time yet you forgot to connect all the dots. I knew I was an Earth pup since the day I was born. My great great grandfather wanted to prove his dad was innocent and had collected evidence that the unforgivable crime was not attempted by his late Father but the beta of the pack. The beta planned on stealing stone for real this time and blame the current Alpha. This plan reached my great great grandfather and he wanted to get the Earth stone back to a safe place. He along with some trusted men travelled to collect the Earth stone from the royal pack. But the beta ambushed half way, and earth stone was taken."

"Pack stones are magical, where as the greed in the people who stole the stone, made it turn black. With the help of the stone, beta declared himself as the new Alpha of the Earth pack. Soon enough my great great grandfather was thrown into prison. The fresh green land turned black as black magic took over. He made people follow his rules by infecting their magic. My great great grandfather escaped the prison and hid himself in the lower ring."

"What lower ring? The market place where the wolf and few Trustable humans interact with eachother? Why did the Alpha hide himself in such a low place??" " The beta had spread the news that the previous Alpha had died. Due to the increase in unfavorable activities and great use of the infectious black stone, the pack turned completely black. It never rained for years and people started eating people to satisfy their needs. They all became dangerous and started attacking other packs too. The royal healers and few Nobel men joined together to seal the earth packs border stoping the demons from entering the other pack."

"My great great grandfather found his mate in the lower ring too. And the Alpha bloodline continued without people knowing about us. Few generations even travelled far into the human world and lived among them. I enjoyed staying in human world too. When I was 7 years old, our house was attacked by the dark. They had discovered about our existence. I lost my mother and my little sister in that attack. Me and my father barely made it through. We came back to the lower ring. Few months later even my father died, as he missed his mate too much. I was 7 since I started living alone."

"I was a thief, the most wanted jewel thief in the lower ring. I used my ability to steal stones for living. Things were going on smooth until one day, I was attacked. I ran and ran to escape. I needed to enter a safe land, that dark couldn't pass through to protect myself. I entered the royal pack border. We were thought to hide our scent very well as we always lived in lower pack or among humans. That helped me here in royal pack. But you always found my scent no matter how hard I mask it. I guess because we were mates."

"Jongin this is my story. I need to survive to protect my stone. I need to save my land" "Do you have the mark hyung? The lower ring mark? Which gang did you serve? K or M?" asked Jongin a bit excited. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows and said "K". "Can I see the mark?" Asked Jongin. Kyungsoo nodded at the other as he unbuttoned his shirt, slid the right side over his shoulder and turned around a little to show the tattoo to Jongin.

Jongin traced the mark on Kyungsoo's shoulder. The black ink tattoo of circle inscribed inside the triangle was looking like art on the shorter man's pale skin. He placed a few pecks on Kyungsoo's tattoo sending shivers down Kyungsoo's back. "Hyung turn around" He said. While Kyungsoo was debating if he should turn around or not, Jongin removed his own shirt. "Hyung turn" said Jongin a bit firmly. When Kyungsoo turned around he was devastated. Jongin had the same tattoo on his left chest. "Hyung, even I'm from there. You don't have to worry about me leaving you either because you are the Alpha in line of the Earth pack or because you belong to the lower ring. You are my mate first and that's all it matters." Said Jongin as he whipped the little tear drop from Kyungsoo's eyes.

Jongin lowered his head a little and looked into Kyungsoo's eyes asking for permission. Kyungsoo stood in his toes and crashed his lips on to the taller man's. The kiss was slow and full of passion. Jongin leaned against the kitchen counter and immediately shifted their position. He wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo, lifted him up and made him sit on the counter without breaking the kiss. They seperated shortly to take a few breath but Jongin crashed his lips on the other impatiently. This time it was rough, fast and wild. Jongin stated to unbutton Kyungsoo's shirt completely and threw it on the ground. His hands travelled along the soft skin of the shorter and the kitchen door bust open.

"Kyungsoo we wanted to hel-" came Baekhyun's voice. "Ohhh shit my Virgin eyes" said Luhan in a mocking tone. Kyungsoo and Jongin immediately separated. Jongin placed a small peck on Kyungsoo's lips before he left and whispered "we have a lot of things to continue later" in Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo blushed hard as he picked his shirt up and wore it. As Jongin passed by Luhan and Baekhyun still standing by the kitchen door with a smirk plastered on their face. "Your happy for getting the revenge aren't you?" asked Jongin. "More than happy" replied Luhan. Jongin just chuckled and left the kitchen.