CHAPTER 4

Baekhyun's POV

"It's time child, you will have to face your destiny. Make the right choice, lead them wise. Fight for the pack, fight for the light". I woke up from sleep. Aish the same dream again. I'm a rogue and how can I protect a pack? I need to protect myself from the packs. I have been living like this since I was 16. I panicked looking around. "Where the hell am I? Who brought me here?" I tried recalling the past events but nothing worked. I removed the blanket covering me check myself. "What the hell happened to me? I'm dressed in strangers clothes strike shirt." I cursed myself.

I got down from the bed to look for my clothes, but my legs gave up. My butt kissed the floor with loud thud. Suddenly the door opened. The scent of the new commer filled the room making my wolf crazy. I have to control. I can't let anyone know what's my real identity. I tried to take in deep breaths to cool my wolf but it's not helping.

"I know who you are. You're eyes flashed their true colours yesterday night before you passed out." This voice, this can't be. I turned towards the voice and looked at the man standing by the door frame. Why in the name of moon goddess it has to be him. I cried internally.

He was now looking at me with like he wanted answers to thousands of questions which I will never be ready to give. He sighed and walked towards where I was sitting, lifted me slowly and placed me back on the bed. " You should not walk for some time, as you're all is pretty badly injured. Your clothes were all dirty so I changed them for you" he said.

What he changed my clothes? Did we do som- my thoughts were cut when I heard him chuckle. "don't worry, I have not done anything to you yet. I dint send you to the dark prision because you know you ar-" I just nodded at his words. I knew what he is going to say. But I don't want this to happen. I will drag him to death with me if this happens. I have to reject him.

I looked at him in eyes to reject but no words came out of my mouth. All the past memories flashed on my mind like a film. Gosh why is this so hard to say "I don't want to be your mate" come on Baekhyun you can say this. I was about to open my mouth to say something but he closed the gap between us and kissed me. I was shocked at first and I tried my best not to respond. His hands slowly moved up to my belly and tickled me lightly. I laughed a little which he took as advantage to put his tongue inside. Gosh this giant still remembers my spots. My resistance to his kisses went down a few seconds later.

We kissed for a really long time. Just like old days. I felt something wet on my cheeks. I broke the kiss to look at him. He was crying. Looking at him like that, something pricked my heart. He just looked at my eyes once again before leaving the room. As he was about to exit he stopped by the door frame, his back facing me, he said "welcome back love" closing the door. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

No one's POV

After closing the door behind him, Chanyeol went to his office. He needs to sort a few things out. He needs to use his brain not heart at this moment. He settled on his chair and was in deep thoughts when someone popped right beside him. "What's it Jongin?" Chanyeol asked still closing his eyes. "Why are you not surprised by my action? You dint even flinch this time. Are you o" " just get to the point. Why are you here? "Chanyeol cut jongin's words.

"You're cranky today. Anyway I'm here because I'm your new beta and I was informed that there was a rogue problem yesterday night. So just wanted to know where is he now and how you handled him." "He is in my room resting. You go and talk him. And ha take some breakfast along with you. He hasn't eaten anything yet. He is not supposed to walk so carry him and make him sit on the bathroom stool while he is brushing" Chanyeol replied his eyes still closed.

"What in the name of moon goddess is a rogue doing in your room. Are you out of your min-. Wait don't tell me you found your mate. Did you really find him? Which pack does he previously belong to? Have you-" "Gosh Jongin you ask too many questions at a time. Yes he is my mate. And as for your rest of questions you go and ask him directly." "Okay then I'm off alpha. Don't worry I will take really good care of your mate. I promise."

"Yaa, don't take any dish that has cucumber he hates it" said Chanyeol before Jongin vanished. As Jongin appeared in the pack kitchen, he picked few pancakes, bread, scrambled eggs, juice. He dint know what Chanyeol's mate might like but he just knew he hated cucumber. This is reminded Jongin of someone he knew. He brushed those thoughts back and looked at the tray now filled with food. He slowly made his way to the Alpha's room. He dint want to teleport and scare Chanyeol's mate on thier first meeting. The new beta had to maintain his reputation.

Once he reached the room he knocked the door a few times. No response was heard from the other side. He tried to open the door slowly and peek in. He saw someone curled into a ball and crying. He slowly made his way towards him. Chanyeol's mate lifted his head up to see who entered the room. Jongin's eye's locked with Chanyeol's mate. He dropped the food tray he held in hand as he was shocked. "You" both of them said at the same time.