CHAPTER 2

Three days later, Chanyeol was pacing in his office back and forth. "Yaa, why are you panicking? I'm feeling dizzy just by looking at you. Please stop they are coming her to check on me not you" said Jongdae. "If you don't show any sign of magic you will no longer be my beta. I still can't digest that part. Plus Jongin asked me take him as beta. Do you know everytime he poops out of nowhere I get heart attack. I might die really young. Without having a mate and family. Who will run the pack then. Do you understand the severity of th-" "The royal council president and the healer just entered the pack border" notified the border patrol to their alpha and beta through mind link. "Take a deep breath Chanyeol. Everything will be fine." assured Jongdae.

By the time Chanyeol tried to take deep breath and relax himself, the door to his office opened revealing Kris and Lay. "Your majesty" Chanyeol and Jongdae bowed to Kris immediately. "Ya how many times have I told you not to be formal when it's just us around." said Kris and sat down on the chair infront of Chanyeol's seat. "You must be Jongdae, beta of fire." Said Lay, raising his hand to shake. "Why don't you sit there on the couch, so that I can check your nova levels." Jongdae nodded at him and sat on the couch. Lay placed his fingers on Jongdae's wrist and tried to concentrate.

"There is no way you're a squib. Your nova level is in high. In fact higher than your alpha. It's similar to the special powers nova level." "Special power? Fire has never seen any other super power other than fire. How can that be possible?" asked Kris. "Jongdae, while you are trying to put the fire out, what do concentrate on?" questioned Lay. "I just focus on my finger tips to form fire" "Now that's where you're wrong. You need to focus on your core. Try to release the energy within you. Come on try it." Jongdae looked at Chanyeol for confirmation. Chanyeol just nodded at him. Jongdae stood up, right hand stretched out. He concentrated on himself. His core. His power. And then something magical happend.

"Holy fuck" uttered Kris. Jongdae opend his eyes to see everyone stating at him as if he had grown two heads. "Hmmm guys. Why are you looking at me like that?" asked confused Jongdae. Kris bowed down to the ground infront of Jongdae and cried. "I'm sorry moon goddess. It's you. It's finally you. The prophecy became true. We found the light." "Kris stop what are you doing?" said Chanyeol pulling Kris up from the floor.

"Kris it was lightening not light. The prophecy clearly says light." said Lay. "I'm sure he is the one. I'm definitely sure." Said Kris. "Repeat the prophecy again Kris" said Lay pressing his template.

"When fire mates the light,
Whose blood is white,
Crown bows down
And Earth's pup is found

When light bears the crown,
Earth will find it's stone,
When moonlight outshines the sun,
The dark desires will burn."

"Good that you remember well. Now tell me whose blood is white Kris?" "White wolf" "I bet Jongdae's wolf colour is not white. Is it Chanyeol?" "Nope. He is golden just like all other fire pack wolf. It's just me in the entire pack who is really huge and black in wolf form" replied Chanyeol. "See, this means he is not the light that prophecy mentions. His power is lightening not light. Understood Kris?"

"Don't you see the second part, the crown bows down. As soon as I saw I bowed down to him. He is the savior from prophecy. Trust me Lay. I'm sure. Chanyeol dint you see it's lighten-. Wait Chanyeol you're fire right? Jongdae is light. Shit how can I be so stupid. Lay look when fire" Kris pointed at Chanyeol "meets light" now pointing at Jongdae "look Lay everything falls to the palce."

"What the hell are you talking Kris we both are not mates. You do know if we mate with someone else our original mate will die." yelled Jongdae. "It's been 4 years since you both shifted have you found your mates? No right. That's because this is your destiny follow the prophecy." Kris spoke in commanding voice. "No I won't agree to this your majesty. I will not mate with someone who is not my soulmate"replied Chanyeol.

"Don't give me that alpha voice Chanyeol. You will have the ceremony in three days and that's final. I'm sending invitations to all the alphas to be present for the wedding of fire pack alpha. Once the ceremony is done Jongdae will have the Alpha title with you and Jongin will be the new beta of this pack. This is the order from royal pack." Kris voiced with his eyes turning purple.

No one could object this now. The order was passed. Chanyeol and Jongdae just bowed down to his majesty. Kris stormed off the room with Lay following behind. "I know he got all prophecy thing in his head. Let's pray to moon goddess for miracle to happen. You know everything that happens has a reason to it" said Lay before leaving the room.

The royal pack

Tree of life

Lay walked towards the tree, standing as dry as dessert. It's said it's been 400 years since a single green leaf was seen on tree. Lay look at the tree and spoke "how long are you going to stay this dry? Don't you want your children to be happy. I know what ever is happening is not right. Just make sure you lead us in the right way." He closed his eyes and prayed for moon goddess. When he was about to leave, something caught his eyes. He walked closer to observe it. He chuckled, "well I guess, Kris is right. The little new tender branch here shows you're healing. Hope we are on the right path." He touched the tender branch one more time and headed towards his room.