CHAPTER 13

Jongin's POV

From the moment I woke up today, there is this weird feeling inside me. Its like the sixth sense telling us something big is going to happen. Well today is a big day, the fire will mate to his light but this weird feeling tells me some bomb is definitely gonna blast. I was checking the arrangements for chanyeol's ceremony when I smelled something sweet. My brain stopped working for a second, my wolf growled happily. As I started walking towards the scent, I was led towards the kitchen corridor.

This place reminded me of the most awkward and embarassing moment of my life. I almost told Kyungsoo I want to spend my life with him. "Not almost idiot you directly told him you want to be with him till your hair turn grey and death seperates you" my wolf mocked me. I hit my head to the nearest wall next to the grand kitchen door, calculating the pros and cons of facing him. Just then as if moon goddess heard me the grand door opened as he stepped out if the kitchen.

"Dint we agree to meet here by 7? It's still 3. I still have a lot -" "no I came here because I smelled something really sweet and delicious." I cut him off. He looked at me more confused than before. "Sweet and delicious? I still haven't started baking cookies and cupcakes yet." "What? Stop joking hyung, I could smell the sweet scent all the way across the corridor. I got dragged here because of that." "You need to get a quick check up Jongin. You think I smell like fresh grass, now you are here telling me kitchen smells sweet. We have not even prepared the baking dough."

What? Am I really going crazy? I thought "no you are not, go sniff his neck you will find the answer" my wolf answered. Immediately I walked towards kyungsoo closing the gap between us. He stood there still totally taken aback from my actions. I wrapped my arms loosely and bent to sniff his neck. "See I told you, you will find your answers. Now let him go before he passes out." My wolf spoke. I stepped back to look at him. His eyes wide open as if they might pop out any time soon. I teleported to the end of corridor so that I can dig my own grave and never come out of it. I immediately contacted Lay hyung through mind link.

"Yixing hyung, hyung are you there?? Here me?" I was practically shouting and waiting for Yixing hyung to respond.

"Yes, Jongin what is it?" He replied.
"Hyung there is a serious problem here. Kyungsoo smells different. I mean delicious. It's really stong and it's making me go crazy. I'm still far away from him and it's already intoxicating me. I can't take responsibility of him in the wedding. I will definitely harm him." I was half panicking and half excited. My wolf recognised him as mate. He is going to shifting soon. I can't wait to mark and have a ceremony with him. But how will I face him after what happened today.

My thoughts were cut when hyung replied "Jongin what does he smell like?"

Ahh same question again. I sighed in frustration and replied "I have already told you a thousand times hyung, he smells like fresh grass and  cinnamon for me. But today there is something really sweet too. Like it's dragging me towards him and it's making my head crazy. I'm currently at the other end of the royal kitchen corridor. Please help me before I do harm to him. I can't risk going near at all." I don't why I almost cried.

"Listen Jongin, take care of him. I understand he smells fresh grass and cinnamon to you. You know why and I I guess my guess was right. As far as he smells sweet, today is the full moon day idiot. If you don't protect him, he will be taken away by someone. Take him to the ceremony. Try doing anything for the baby and you will have me at your throat to rip your head off."  Yixing hyung warned me and turned off the link.

Either I'm going to be killed by Kyungsoo for doing something inappropriate to him or I will get killed by Yixing hyung. So I guess death was the weird experiencing since morning. I sighed and headed towards my quarters to get ready. Atleast let me make my last impression the best one.

It was 6 30 when I was fidgeting in front of the kitchen entrance. I was here 30 mins before the scheduled time just to take him to the ceremony, thinking hard to answer his questions about earlier events. Twenty minutes later, the sweet scent filled my nose again. It was stronger than before. Dear moon goddess please let me survive this night without much trouble please. I prayed. Few seconds later Kyungsoo appeared in his signature colour black suit, handsomely dressed. "Are we really going to survive this?" My wolf spoke. I tried to ignore him and concentrated on the man walking towards me. 

"Do I look okay? Like I mean presentable" he asked looking down at his shoes. Gosh why is he soo cute? Moon goddess please don't kill me today I want spend my life with him. "you look more than okay hyung. You look awesome." I said looking right into his eyes and making him go red. Suddenly he yelled in pain and stiffened as if something pricked him. "Hyung are you okay?" I asked being totally worried. "Yes I'm it's just some constant electric shocks kind of thing I'm experiencing from morning. My hearing has improved, even my vision too. Do you think these are changes of first shift? I read about them in a book when I was new here. Do you think probably my wolf side is starting to react? Will I be able to shift soon?" He asked very curious and excitedly. "Yes hyung you might, and be very careful. Today is a full moon day, and you have a really sweet scent. Be careful about yourself okay?" Kyungsoo nodded at my question as we headed to the tree of life.

Kyungsoo was excited looking at the ceremony would be an understatement. He was mesmerized by the decorations. As soon as the ceremony began kyungsoo started feeling very uncomfortable. He showed the signs of first shift. Shit I need some healer here. It might be difficult with having healer here. As I was about get up from my seat and make way towards the other royal pack members for help, Kyungsoo held my hand tight "Stay" he said. I wrapped him around my arms trying to reduce the pain, suddenly he pushed me to the ground as he climbed on top of me. Within a second his human body changed totally into a four legged furry animal. This dark brown fun glowed under the moon light. His eyes now shinning as bright as emarald. I in haled his scent again "mate" my wolf rejoiced. He growled as if he was asking me to shift to the wolf form. I growled and immediately changed my wolf form.

He looked at my eyes and pressed his nose to my neck licking and biting. If this is the death I was afraid from morning, I'm definitely willing to get killed by this sweetie.  Our little make out session in form ended when someone gasped looking at us. Shit then I realised that he was the EARTH's PUP