CHAPTER 22

Chanyeol was terrified would be an understatement. Seeing Soohyun and Baekhyun standing inside the battleground made his insides twist. His cold sweat broke. Soohyun attacked Baekhyun with a few fireballs. But those fireballs disappeared even before they reached Baekhyun. Soohyun looked confused. Baekhyun just hopped a few steps here and there and was standing there calmly. If the calm before the Strom had a face, it would be like Baekhyun's current state. It was difficult for Chanyeol also to understand what was going on. Later when he saw Baekhyun's eyes turn white just for a couple of seconds every time Soohyun threw a fireball, Chanyeol understood what was going on.

He made use of fire for his advantage. As soon as the fireball was thrown at Baekhyun, he would absorb all the light from it making the fire ball invisible, this would distract Soohyun's concentration and make her miss the target. A few minutes passed by and the attacks from Soohyun became very furious. Baekhyun was still defending by hoping and escaping the fire balls. Suddenly all the lights went off. The moon that shined brightly in the sky immediately covered in clouds. Even though wolves have 10 times better vision than average human, it was impossible for even wolves to see at the pitch black. We heard a loud thud sound and immediately all the lights were back.

What amazed everyone was Soohyun on the ground with his hands held back, by Baekhyun. "You cheater, no one knows how you defected me, it was pitch black." "Ohhh, I just played with my power just the way you threw fireballs at me." Replied Baekhyun in a mocking tone. Just then the referee blew the whistle indicating Baekhyun had won the match. Baekhyun released Soohyun and dusted off the mud in his hand. "And the winner of set 16 is Park Baekhyun" cane the announcement. Soohyun was about to exit the ground, when Baekhyun stopped her. "Remember it's me who always won, let it be our fight or Chanyeol" said Baekhyun in a warning tone.

"Why are you so dumb, Chanyeol already has a mate, he will not even look at you now. So stop wasting your time on him and get back to your mate" said Soohyun loudly. This made Baekhyun, Jongdae and Jongin burst with laughter. "You are the one who is dumb here not Baekhyun hyung" said Jongin trying to control his laughter. "Yes, dint you here his name being announced as Park Baekhyun? He is no more Byun you dumbass" said Jongdae. "What? You mea-?" Soohyun was so confused and looked back and forth between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Wahh finally you got the point. He is not just Park Baekhyun, he is also the second Alpha. Better bow down to him before he decides to tip your head off" said Jongdae confidently.

It took a few seconds for Soohyun to digestive, in a split of second she started laughing historically. "You and him? Hahahahahaha." "Should I take you to healers? You are acting weird." asked Jongdae looking at Soohyun's laughter. "Nope, I'm perfectly fine. Just thinking about the consequences that Chanyeol will have to face if you 'park baekhyun' know exactly what happened when you disa-" "SOOHYUN LEAVE. YOU WILL NOT SPEAK A WORD" yelled Chanyeol as he approached to stand close by the two. He was followed by Jongdae, Jongin, and Kyungsoo too.

"Ahh why? Is it because you are afraid he will leave me after what you did to me? If he leaves you can always come back to me okay like you did last time?" "SOOHYUN! MIND WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING! HE WILL NEVER BE YOURS! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I WILL NOT LEAVE HIM. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ANS WALKOUT FROM HERE" said Baekhyun in a tone sending shivers to everyone.

"If you are so confident hear it. I will definitely walk away from here of you will still love him the same way after hearin-" "I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE KIM SOOHYUN. DONT YOU DARE TO DISRESPECT YOUR APLHA'S WORDS!" said Chanyeol. "SHE WILL SPEAK AND I WILL HEAR IT" Baekhyun turned towards Chanyeol and said. Chanyeol broke into a cold sweat. "Speak," said Baekhyun as he turned towards Soohyun. "This is not going to be okay. Kyungsoo try to control things until I'm back. I will try to be here as soon as possible." whispered Jongin in Kyungsoo's ears as he disappeared into thin air.

Water pack

Lay was having a great time going around Suho during the competition. Even though suho has asked him not to follow him as a love sick puppy Lay continued. Everything was going right until Jongin came running towards them. "Hyung" he said trying to gasp air. "Wahh you ran instead of teleporting. That's new" said Suho looking at the state Jongin was. "It's urgent come with me," Jongin said as he grabbed both Suho's and Lay's hand. "No no no no wait tell us exactly what happened. The selection is going on the how can both the Alpha have to be present here" said Suho. "So you ready to take me as your Alpha?" Lay said as he turned towards Suho. His face lit up like a thousand watts bulb. "It's not the time for your romance. Mind link xiumin hyung to take care of things here. You both have to come to the fire pack. Please right now." "Jongin tell-" "come there you will get the explanation I don't have time." Jongin cut Lay's words. "Okay" said Suho as he mind linked Minseok about this and Lay's travel to the fire pack.

Fire pack

"Okay, here is the story, exactly after a year of your disappearance, Chanyeol and I made love. Moon goddess blessed us with little angel too but unfortunately I had a miscarriage. Both of us were devastated from the news. So I ran away from him. It's only today I'm back and he has claimed you as his mate cheating on-" Soohyun's words were cut by a very loud growl. Before she knew she was pinned down by a white wolf ready to behead her.