CHAPTER 10

Fire pack

Baekhyun woke up with an unknown energy that morning. He didn't know what he was feeling. He would be taking Chanyeol as his mate in front of the entire Kingdom in less than twelve hours. That made Baekhyun realise that he should get ready quick so that they will reach the Royal pack quickly. Baekhyun took a quick shower and decided just to wear shorts. Anyway the dress would rip as soon as he shifted to his wolf form. He checked the mirror before getting down. The marks from two nights ago was still clearly visible. He loved his new colour and confident that even Chanyeol would love it. Baekhyun took a strong dose of his suppressant so that he would not attract wolves during his run to the royal pack.

By the time he came down, almost everyone were busy moving things towards the car. As he reached the front door he could feel many eyes on him specifically his hair and his neck. He took a deep breath and walked towards where Luhan was helping Sehun with loading some stuff into the car. "What the hell are you wearing" a loud voice, made baekhyun's soul jump out of his body. He turned around to see Chanyeol's eyes glowing red. "Ohh my, this going to be super fun or your death" baekhyun's wolf completed his  inner thoughts. Baekhyun smiled and answered "nothing" "EXACTLY! NOTHING. WHO THE HELL SAID YOU CAN ROME AROUND NAKED IN MY PACK. LAST TIME I CHECKED I'M THE ALPHA OF THIS PACK AND MY RULES STAYS" yelled Chanyeol.

"Yeol! Aren't we going to run to the royal pack. If I wear clothes, they are gonna Rip anyway as soon as I shift." "Who said you were running? You will take the car with Luhan and Lay hyung. Sehun, Jongin and I along with some warriors will run surrounding the car. Understood?" Even if the red glowing eyes were gone now, he still used his Alpha tone. Baekhyun simply nodded and was about to get into the car but he stopped when he heard Chanyeol. "Take this". Said Chanyeol. Baekhyun's brain stopped working for a bit, when he saw a Chanyeol's abs.

Baekhyun's POV

"Take this" Chanyeol said as he took of his pullover. "Wahh, Chanyeol has really been working out to get those abs I believe. What it would be like touching them?" My wolf went crazy at the meal I mean- Ahhhh, the heat is driving me crazy. I need to stop thinking like a pervert now. "good that he still can't read your mind. Or else he would have had a panic attack now" my wolf said. Chanyeol looked at me and smirked. He said "take a picture it will last long" urging me to take his pull over. "Why will I need to take a picture of what's mine?" I said without thinking twice. I could hear my wolf laughing hard.

To avoid further embarrassment, I decided to take the hoodie and run to the car. The drive was quite silent. 8 large wolf running along with us surrounding the car. I don't know why I felt I was being given a royal treatment. My trail of thoughts were interrupted when luhan spoke. "Baek I heard Lay hyung talking yesterday, this is the most expensive ceremony ever happened in our Kingdom. I bet Chanyeol's savings are crying." "What do you mean? Why would he spend a fortune on someone who he hates?" I asked. "Hate? Just wait till we go there and you see it yourself."

As we reached the royal palace, I was mesmerized by the beauty. The lush green fields, towers as high as sky the beauty was beyond words. And strangely I felt home. This is my first visit to the royal palace in my 22 years and this feels home. Even my wolf found a huge liking towards this place. Kris was standing there to welcome us. I slowly approached his majesty along with Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, Chanyeol and a few other members from fire pack. As everyone bowed to the king, their eyes glowed their pack colours.

I tried to bow to his majesty but, my wolf dint like this very much. He said "you don't bow to anyone other than the moon goddess herself" . I panicked would be an understatement. I looked at Chanyeol incase he could understand my worry. He just smiled at said "your eyes will speak don't worry, show him". As soon as he said that I sensed my wolf taking control. He only stayed for a second. The moment I got control, I saw Kris bowing down to me. His crown rolled down to my feet. I was devastated. Immediately everyone bowed down. Only Chanyeol stood by my side with his head high. Ohh god what is happening here I thought to myself.

"The fire has truly found his light, Kris. Be ready to give up on the throne." said Lay trying to relax the tension. I partially understood the situation now. But this treatment is to much to take in. "Baek, I guess you want to see the arrangements made for the ceremony. Luhan led the way. You have another 3 hours before the ceremony starts. Chanyeol you will follow me." With that said Lay hyung disappeared with Chanyeol and a few men.

Luhan hyung led me towards the tree of life, I was shocked looking at the arrangements. He really dint do this did he?

4 days before Baekhyun disappeared.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were enjoying their time by the lake. Chanyeol was in wolf form, while Baekhyun was in his human form. He wrapped Chanyeol's tail as a blanket and was looking at the stars. "Yeol, I want to get married on a full moon night, with stars shining as brightly as moon, white petals as aisle that will lead me to you, who is standing on the other end. White roses everywhere. You will wear your bright red alpha suit, while I will wear a black suit with golden treads. We shall not use huge lightings. I don't want guests face to be seen. I just want to be yours under the blessings of moon goddess. Chanyeol just rubber his nose on Baekhyun's neck indicating he liked the idea.

Present day,
"Show me my suit Luhan" I said. Luhan took me to my dressing room. As he  unwrapped my suit my heart sank. "He really kept is promise hyung, I really don't deserve him" I said tears running down my cheeks.