Chapter 2

Pic is Alba's swimming outfit her navy with flowery designed tankinni.

Alba's POV

Well the next day I woke up I decided last night to have a me day no pack members judging me I discovered a place in our border that has the most amazing untouched scenery I've ever seen, it's a hidden cove there's a magnificent like mini twin waterfalls the water temp. actually a nice comfort. I don't bother with my shower I'll wash myself when I get home, I head into my bathroom change into my swimwear put on my convers, brush my hair leaving it in a lose pony tail I then brush my teeth, floss and rinse my mouth I don't bother with makeup.
I head downstairs and greet my parents. "Here hunny have some pancakes are you going to the waterfalls." I nod my head whilst eating the yummy warm pancakes. "Yep I'll take lunch with me, I'll be safe don't worry." With that I stand up and put my plate in the dishwasher. I go over to the fridge and take the, chicken tikka pieces, lettuce and tomatoes I apply mayo to my baguette and fill it with the fillings. I place all the items back in the fridge brew a flask of tea and put it all in my bag. I head for the door and shout back "bye mum, bye dad." I'm off I'm excited I haven't been to the waterfalls in months I never went with my friends and the falls are just off the border of our pack so I can't relax too much. I walk over the rough terrain till I reach the cove I remove my convers and socks, put my bag under the oak tree. I then remove my shirt and shorts and carefully walk over and around the large boulders in my way.

I swam for a good hour and am currently under the falls sitting on my favourite rock watching the scenery. Child any chance of some food. As if on cue my stomach makes a large rumble. I swim to the edge and carefully retrieve my lunch. After I've finished the last of my tea, I'm putting the flask away when I hear rustling above. Wolf child I will take over now. I allow Aurora to shift she picks my bag up with her talons to leave no evidence of our presence. She effortlessly flies into the canopy of trees and perched on a thick sturdy one. We are well disguised as far as looks. "Hey Aurora can they smell us." They can sense the presence of an animal never fear we are not what they're after it looks like another pack. "So close to ours are they trying to start a war." I'm not sure Alba but they're coming closer if they shift we'll be able to hear why they've come here. I nod and we quietly sit perched on the tree. They shift Aurora was right.
"Alpha why are we here we're suppose to meet the Crested Dew Pack tomorrow and this isn't even their territory." "Silence Beta I sense my mate is near although it is a somewhat strange but still yummy scent. Stay here god I hope she's not a rogue that would be an absolute disaster."
I have to admit if he wasn't so nude I might actually enjoy the view but Jesse put some clothes on dude. MATE MATE MATE yippee. "Aurora what are you babbling about." Alba he's are mate my god he is FINE. I want to meet him now let's go down and shift are mates here 'I'm so excited and I just can't hide it I'm about to loose con-' "ok stop singing fine we'll meet him happy now help me out of the dam tree." With ease I kick the bag down and Aurora helps with the landing. I then think of myself and I morph back into me again. I pick up my bag I'm in my red gown. "Hey I know you're there mate I want to see you." Ok happy thoughts happy thoughts I'm not nervous. Nervous why come on already let me see him. Fine stupid hormonal Phoenix. Hey I heard that.

I come out and he sees me my god he's gorgeous I mentally can myself. "Wow so pretty MINE all MINE." Wow his voice, a girl could loose her sense of direction listening to him. "Hahaha you're already hooked Alpha." The other guy pokes mr.sexy in the ribs. What I don't know his name yet what else am I suppose to call him. Wait Alpha and he's suppose to come to our pack tomorrow holly shit that means my mate is the alpha of the Mystique West Pack. I know ain't it great I told you we were meant for great things. I could feel him look me up and down a smile got wider on his face oh wow calm down, calm down no setting things on fire. Not making any promises Alba. "What's your name or shall I just call you Mine from now on angel." "Aa-ahh oh right my name it's Alba Jamison and yours is?" "Alpha Mitch Belgrade but just Mitch to you angel." He grabbed my right hand ohh wow tingles tingles, shit I sound like a lovestruck puppy. He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed my knuckles wow fire spreading. As we held each other's gazes his I think Beta I don't know his name popped up to ruin the moment. "Hhhmmmm hate to interrupt this adorable meeti-" "GGGRRRR NO INTERUPTIONS" he's soo HOOTT!! Amen to that. "I'm with my mate what could possibly be so important to interrupt our meeting jackass." He let go of my hand I felt dejected then he hooked his arm around my waist pushing me to his side I was shocked at the sudden move and gasped. I saw his smirk sneaky son of a-. "Apologies Alpha but saying as we're a day early shouldn't we head to the The Crested Dew Pack I'm hungry and as entertaining as this is, it's doing nothing for my stomach." Shit did he just give his alpha orders. Mitch oh what a name laughed and like guy play punched him in the stomach ok so he's either an easy going Alpha or they're friends. At that thought I started to miss my so called friends but when I realised Mitch was rubbing comforting circles on my back and looked concerned I soon squashed those thoughts and put a smile on my face.
"Well then saying as your going to my pack let me show you the way." His hand is still on my waist. "Um Luna not critiquing you dress sense but that's an odd thing to wear around here I mean it looks good but isn't a long dress un-practical." "Ross shut it it looks very sexy mate don't mind him fashion police, I never thought you'd be into fashion Ross." Ross laughed. "I love the outfit it definitely suits your figure and red is my new favourite colour." He winked. Rrrwwww and his wolfs quite the tease too.