Chapter 28

pic left Alba's outfit. Baby pink turtle neck bodycon dress above the knee long sleeves slightly puffy at the shoulders pulled in at cuff. Right pic Dahlia's baby pink dress lace bodice and puffs out skirt.

Alba's POV

I tried to match with Dahlia today of course it didn't work but sticking with the pink theme look I tried. The young Princes had the weekend off training and were quick to knock on our door so we could take a walk around the rose garden I let Darius and Logan push the pram they have grown really attached so quickly when we leave in a few days how will they cope without Dahlia. I went to our room to change Dahlia and expressed. Once I was done I gave Dahlia to Logan who excitedly jumped up and down whilst Darius frowned "you can both take turns holding her." At that Darius smiled and happily followed the slow moving Logan to the kitchen I brought out Dahlia's fresh bottle and headed down to the kitchen after the boys.

Dahlia never cried in their arms but she stirred when she wanted something "ok boys who's turn is it to feed the baby Darius's hand shot straight up I took Dahlia from Logan and he held out his arms and took her carefully into his hold. I then handed Darius her bottle, and he held it up for her to drink he smiled down at her and she watched them both carefully. I swear I think they're mates I hope one day I'm proven right much to Mitch's displeasure.
Logan gently took Dahlia to help wind her, they'll make great father's one day after watching me once they knew what they needed to do. I still changed her because they refused for the smell was too much I laughed but I had more time on my hands with my two little babysitters dotting on her.

I found Mitch I was careful not to leave the kids for too long but Mitch appreciated the time with me alone from the baby. I sat on his lap and kissed him. "Hey angel how about we go for a run Koto wants to spend some time with Aurora." I jumped up and down on his lap excitedly. "Don't need to convince me baby I'm there the boys are happy and I just changed Dahlia so I'm free."

The Queen and King volunteered to watch the kids they missed babies, in the Palace. Mitch went behind a boulder to shift I shifted we're I stood Koto came out and shook his head relieved to be out. "Mine it's good to be out heart I haven't been out since our chick was born. Thanks human." I rubbed my head on his and he licked the plumage of my head. I took to the skies flying high to shake my feathers out I felt relaxed and that's nothing compared to the freedom Aurora felt. I soared down till I hovered over Koto we played for a minute before he took off running. "Come Aurora heart catch me if you can." I'm only giving you a head start slow poke. Naturally we buzzed right past him ha we won again.

Once we shifted back I went to see the Dahlia and the Princes' little friend Matt came to play with them and they both growled actually growled at him for just looking at Dahlia. Logan was holding her he turned his back to Matt like shielding her from Matt, possessiveness maybe pups this young can be mates because Dahlia began to cry when Matt wanted to look this seemed to send the young Princes' into protective mode Darius jumped on Matt and Logan handed Dahlia to me. They took Matt out and yelled at him for scaring Dahlia I turned to see an equally shocked mate and a stunned King and Queen. "They are Dahlia's Mates." So the King thought so too good it wasn't just me. Mitch groaned. "Are you kidding me I don't even get teen years before she already finds a mate to take her from me." I walked over to Mitch and kissed his cheek stroking his arm to comfort him. "Don't worry Mitch she will still love her daddy first." He huffed "she better my Dahlia will not date them till she's 50." "Now that's not how it works first the Princes' need to shift to confirm and when she shifts she will have to go with them luckily you still have at least sixteen years before that happens but we'll keep visiting oh with your permission your Majesties." They nodded waving their hands dismissing my request. "Of course I'm 90% sure they are mates with Dahlia so it would break their hearts to not see her more and she them. If we shall also be permitted to bring the boys to your pack as well." I nodded smiling "of course who are we to separate suspected mates."
I went to the bathroom and changed Dahlia's nappy(diaper) and fed and winded her before finding the princes finishing up their dinner with their father, I had left them earlier to study, for four year olds I didn't envy the amount of work they were given.

Darius took Dahlia "this is what we've been waiting for since boring study Hello Dahlia." Aww so cute she grabbed his finger and Logan gave her his finger to hold. I took a picture and they both looked up and Dahlia cried when their attention left her. "Oops sorry couldn't resist boys." They shrugged and walked out together with Dahlia in their arms.

The Queen said if we wanted to marry in the Palace we were welcome to. Ahh how can I refuse a Queen in a castle if I could tell my four year old self I would actually be really marrying in a castle she would have jumped for joy. I internally let my four year old self have her moment whilst I thanked and eagerly agreed to have the castle as our wedding venue.
I took Dahlia and told the Princes' to play with their friends don't leave them out they can look after Dahlia later I swear they were attached at the hip. If they're not mates I will die of shock. Of course now I had an unhappy little girl I gave her to Mitch and she settled down fine whatever Dahlia I gave you life I feed you and change you and yet she cries on me but hand her to a guy and she's happy, I huffed at my little girls rejection. I walked around the castle trying to decide where to have our reception and were wed register for the ceremony luckily I'll be back soon. The chef from the kitchen brought us a lasagna I miss the usual food. It was yummy, I linked my parents they missed Dahlia never mind me, who was I kidding I had a cutie for a daughter. "So love what room will we have the ceremony in." "Throne room its big enough and reception ball room obviously." "Well that was quick and easy less stress so we know where it's all going to be we need a date." I shrugged I haven't thought that far ahead so I asked Mitch he said in two months was that long enough to plan such a big wedding. Then the Queen confirmed with our parents help it would be manageable. Great venue tick ceremony tick date tick. Still so much to do. Oh Flower girl obviously tick. Ring barer Richard tick. I was going to see if the Princes' would do it but Mitch refused and said his brother should so I agreed I think he just didn't want the Princes' near his princess but they'll be with her at the wedding anyway and they could be her mates so he'll have to get over himself.