Epilogue

Top left to bottom. Dahlia age 9, twins Jake and Aspen age 7, and identical twins Luke and Bradley age 3.

Alba's POV

Our wedding was almost nine years ago and some things have changed I now have five kids 2 sets of twins along with Dahlia. After Dahlia was born we had Jake and Aspen two years after they follow Dahlia everywhere like her shadows sometimes it annoys Dahlia that they won't leave her alone but she's a good big sister. You'll be interested to know she's still very close with the Princes' who have just turned 13. Much to Mitch's dismay he doesn't want his first princess anywhere near them to be honest I think he's jealous that she prefers them over him. Just last week the princes', and their father visited our pack. When the Princes' left she was beside herself she wouldn't come out of her room, her granny came up to give her food in her room which we don't usually allow but she hadn't eaten since they left this was the next afternoon and my mum couldn't deal with the fact she refused to eat so took matters into her own hands.

Our youngest set of identical twins are three and as much as I love them, they're crazy I can't keep up they're always on the go Luke the eldest of the two by four minutes almost swallowed his sister Aspens hair clip if Dahlia didn't shout at him to stop.

To think just over 10years have past when my old pack turned their backs on me, shunned me for being different and a crazy Prince wishing werewolf extinction. You all know Dahlia will be a Phoenix when she shifts we discovered our other daughter Aspen will be one two as far as Aurora told me our other babies will be werewolves I don't care they're all so precious and special not just to me but to our pack.

Mitch and I took the kids to the zoo for Luke and Bradley it was their first time going Mitch took their hands Dahlia walked in front of me of course her little shadows Jake and Aspen close behind we took them to the Ladybird bistro for their lunch first. Dahlia had Mexican taco Aspen went for butternut squash soup and garlic bread. Bradley and Luke always had the same thing so they had grilled cheese sandwich. Jake had chicken nuggets he didn't like anything else.  
After that we went to African jungle we saw the lions, cheetahs leopards meerkats Secretary birds. We went to pets corner were Dahlia, Bradley and Jake wanted to stroke the ferrets, eewww I hate those things. Aspen hid behind me good girl she hated them, Luke was more interested in looking at the African porcupines. "Mummy can I have a reindeer so I can fly up and meet Santa." I smiled at my little boys "sorry Luke, Bradley you cant have a reindeer you see they belong to Santa, Santa lets the zoo borrow them for you but Santa will have to get Dasher and Prancer back so they can help deliver all the toys to you and the other kids. You don't want Rudolph to miss his friends do you?" They looked wide eyed at me. "No No Santa get Dasher Prancer back we don't want RuRu miss friend." Mitch smiled and tossed their hair "good idea boys Santa will leave you a big pressie for being good boys, you too Aspen and Jake. Princess Dahlia will also get what she wants I know Santa very well you've all been so so good this year now who wants cotton candy." All of them shouted in agreement I swear Mitch is more of a child than our actual kids.

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this book if you want to read about Dahlia's journey please read book 2 titled The Warrior Phoenix and her King Mates.