Chapter 31

Alba's Hen Party or Bachelorette if your not British. left pic pink balloons with Bride To Be all in balloons the T for to balloon is shaped like a diamond ring. With heart and star balloons all around as well. Right pic Alba's Bride to Be sash in sparkly gold and black writing. Her dress also dark sparkly gold colour. Spaghetti strap plunged heart neckline fitted party dress goes to mid-thigh.

Alba's POV

Today was a baby free day my mum, Carla, Bethany, Karina, Marie and Lulu came over for my Hen Do, I'm so excited even technically Karina and I couldn't drink doesn't mean we wouldn't have fun. Mitch had his Stag Do two days ago and I don't want to know what he got up too. All I know is he must off drank the entire brewery and he was all over me when he came home I slept in Dahlia's room that night for peace and quite. I'm all for fun in the bedroom I wouldn't of had Dahlia if that was the case but times that by three that's to much for me plus he stinks of booze.

I put on my silk robe I stocked up Dahlia's milk in the fridge for Mitch and made him promise whilst I was still in the house I was beginning my Hen Party so I'm not a mother today. So Mitch is currently in his office with Dahlia and Beta Ross who's not so happy about the plans but he'll just have to suck it up.

I got up early excited I made a large batch of Brambles and strawberry Daiquiri Mock-tails for mainly myself and Karina, I made blue-Lagoon, and a cosmopolitan cocktail for everyone else. I had wine and champagne also in the fridge. So that was done the ladies and I would go out for a coffee and lunch before the real party in the evening came. No strippers I've seen plenty of werewolves naked when they shift I don't need or want a stripper so we were going to a night club Carla knew the owner so Karina and I were allowed in and VIP access only for us woohoo.

I showered and curled my hair Bethany had already done my hair and was putting on my makeup. I changed into my dress and put my sash and small veil on and headed down to the kitchen. They were all ahead of me and sounded pretty drunk, and cheered loudly when I entered I love them all but they could wake the dead and my daughter was upstairs. "Ok ladies let's take this to the club I don't want you waking up Dahlia. Now let's go and party it up.

We were at 'Utopia' the owner Carla knew was very nice and he even lead us to the VIP area letting bouncers know not to let anyone bother us there were bride-to-be balloons and the waitress came out with flaming shots and sparklers there was champagne and Karina and I ordered countless Mock-tails. I had a glass of champagne but that was it for me I'm not used to drinking yet.
My mum and Carla stayed in the booth eyeing the young guys that were more than half their age. Bethany, Karina and Jessica and I took to the dance floor the bouncers kept their distance but still had eyes on us. We were flat out dancing with the beat Bethany was lost in it wow she's good at dancing then again she had centuries of practice, I have to admit dancing isn't for me but Karina gets into it and spins me I squeal in shock, I tried relaxing more and it worked I can dance yeah. The guys in the club tried to approach us but once they saw the bouncers they scattered. I'm having so much fun. We exited the dance floor to the bathrooms once I did my business I washed my hands, and fixed my hair and face. We joked around and Bethany started discussing the boys going to a strip club AAHH I didn't want to know now I'm going to kill my husband-to-be. We went back to the VIP section more drinks. I never really felt this happy in my old pack even my so-called friends never made me feel this happy.
Watching my mum try to dance was way too disturbing I'll have to find a chapel and cleanse my eyes in holy water. Then watching her hit on the younger human males I need to gag now, big mistake inviting her with us even Carla was trying to rein her in. I walked down to the dance floor heading straight for my mother. "MUM" I had to shout over the music. Blackmail time. "IF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR COUGAR WAYS I'M GOING TO MIND-LINK DAD AND WATCH HIM DRAG YOU OUTTA HERE NOW I WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN BUT WITH PEOPLE YOUR OWN AGE OR WITH US BUT NOT ALL THEM, NOW COME ON." I dragged her by her arm over to the VIP section must I be a mum today as well. "Alright mum you stay here no more drinks or dad will be coming and I'll make sure he drags you out." She licked her lips "eeewww mum gross just be a mum for god sake it's my night not yours so control yourself you have a mate."

The rest of us looked at each other eyes wide wanting to flee Carla had turned on the Karaoke dear god cats are going to flood this place in no time I'm no singing expert but they are so off key, we need to pull the plug I went up to do just that until Carla shoved the mic in my face everyone in the club stared at me I froze I'm not drunk and I'm going to die before I'm married. Spotting my distress Karina guided me off stage and slapped her mum on her arm cursing her and glaring at my mum for supporting this stupid idea I hate everyone staring at me especially when I don't know them.

I began drinking another Brambles mock-tail to try and take the edge off but it's not alcohol. Bethany handed me her tequila I shrugged it ah burns burns. I gulped down my water easing the burn. "Ok you good Alba?" I nodded yup "let's dance and you two are staying here." I point to my mum and Carla they hold their hands up in surrender. The rest of us head off to the dance floor Bethany takes her selfie stick out and we make goofy faces then laugh our heads off, we dance until they announce closing time when we head back to the booth exhausted but buzzed if it weren't for my mother trying to ruin the night it would have been the best Hen party ever but I won't let her ruin what was a practically perfect night.