Chapter 4

(Alba's sleepwear And boudoir) Blush pink silk and black lace top and short bottom pjs. Song Alan Walker. Sing Me to Sleep.

Alba's POV

"Well angel how about a tour or would you like to freshen up first?" "I would like to freshen up first if that's alright." "Of course love follow me I'll show you to our bedroom." I was pleasantly surprised I thought it would have been very masculine like blacks and whites, but it felt warm and inviting. In fact ever since I arrived here I've been pleasantly surprised not only is this pack territory ginormous but it's incredibly welcoming. "To be fair my mum should be thanked for the interior she likes this kind of stuff, if you don't like it I'll have it changed they are other bedrooms six to be precise. The en-suite is right there over to the far left is the walk in wardrobe and I'll wait here ok." I thanked him by kissing him on the cheek. He's so yummy. I quickly ran to the bathroom feeling his gaze on me the entire time.

After I freshened up I met him sitting on his sofa standing as he say me. "Alright my lady tour time." He held out his elbow like an old fashioned gent I giggled as I took his arm, he showed me through all six other bedrooms five of them had en-suites. Then there were two main bathrooms on the same floor, a large traditional study mahogany wood desk a pearl and crystal chandelier a oversized sandstone fire place Persian rug surrounding the desk and leather chairs. Games room or man cave of course, downstairs two large reception rooms, modern meets classic style kitchen complete with a modern style bar. Off to the right was a utility room, to the left of that a walk in pantry. "If your taking the elevator underground is the dungeon which your not allowed into to much bad for my mate. I think that pretty much sums the place up, how about we watch a movie and I'll get the popcorn angel head up to the games room I'll join you real soon." As I turn he smacks my butt I squeal at his audacity. I scrunch my nose and glare at his laughing retreating form.

Total man cave I was correct from the colour of the walls to his game chair there was a nice large sofa in front the cinema tv. I decided on Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom one of my favourites. Surround sound this is epic I was already engrossed in the movie when I jumped as Mitch sat beside me come on he didn't make a sound he handed me some popcorn 🍿 which I happily took. He was looking at the tv but I could see that evil smirk eeewwwhhh. We'll get him back for that Alba just need a plan of attack. Whilst we were plotting his demise he was playing with my hair. Irritated I swatted his hand away and only two minutes later he was back at it. "OMG what I'm watching this stop distracting me from the movie." And evil smile appeared "or what angel?" Great now he's egging me on I have no retort "anything Aurora would be helpful." Sorry watcha say sweetie, I wasn't paying attention he's a hunk. OMG she's horny bleeding hell. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed with a sulk on my face. Mitch was silently chuckling whilst watching the movie he knew he got me.

After the movie we arrived in the kitchen were I had a proper chance at greeting Marie. She was slightly shorter than me with wavy rich auburn hair styled to a bob cut, she had hazel eyes wore a pale blue cropped blouse with a white tank top under it and skinny jeans with leather knee high boots. "Good I'm glad you've got a mate Alpha she's stunning I'm sorry your mated to him dear he's trouble my prayers are with you." I laughed at her informal and a little insulting greeting to her Alpha. Meanwhile Mitch glared daggers at her and Marie was unfazed. "Marie Don't embarrass me in front of Alba, and that's not cool." Seriously that's how he handled it. Marie noticed my dumbstruck look. "You see I'm like another mother to Alpha I help change his nappies all those years ago so I'm allowed to tease." "OH COME ON SERIOUSLY MARIE why did you go there just stop talking to Alba, come we'll eat in the dinning room." I couldn't hold it back anymore I burst out laughing clutching my stomach as I gasped for air. "Oh man where's my phone to record this when I need it." He frowned and squeezed my hand in warning. "Careful angel or I'll let Koto punish you, trust me you'd rather have my punishment." With that lustful look in his eye I gulped loudly and ran into the dinning room with my plate I dug in to avoid his eyes but mainly a punishment I know he'd enjoy.

With dinner over he showed me the gallery, he may come off as an annoyed older brother to Karina but judging by all her portraits hanging in the gallery he was a very proud big brother. This was a comforting and endearing thing to see this softer side to Mitch. He held my hand as he described who the portraits were of mainly his family she even painted their wolves. Now how their wolves stayed put for I'm guessing hours was impossible. As if knowing where my thoughts went. "Karina usually takes a professional picture and paints to that as human portraits we had to pose for bloody hours. Not a welcome memory I'm glad it's over my feet were so numb by the end." All I could say was "WOW" I was blown away when she said she liked to paint I never expected a 16year old to paint such perfection. He was mind linking someone. "That's Karina I told her we were in my gallery and she wants to do your portrait and if willing Aurora's." Yes I'm ready for my close up she can do wonders to a canvas yep she has my blessing I know we're fabulous she'll be able to spot true talent. "Ha Ha yeah I don't think I need to ask my vain other half she's in and you can tell Karina we're in and according to Aurora she'll be able to see how stunning she is. I'm telling you vain." He laughed as I circled my temple with my index finger in a crazy gesture. Hey I saw that human, I'm not Vain just confident. Surree.

Time for bed I changed into my silk blush pink and black top and short shorts, maybe this is too raunchy for me to wear on my first night but I'm already in it and he's out in the bedroom no I'll go with it. I brush my hair, brush my teeth, mouthwash and floss the use the toilet and wash my hands and head out the door. Great I knew it was too much he's eyeing his prey and that prey is me. I internally slap myself whilst on the outside I blush as red a a tomato. "Looking FINEE Mate." He dragged out fine too long for my liking.
I pretended to fake yawn and quickly got into bed threw the heavy covers over me and turned to my side pretending to be asleep. He laughed and removed his shirt I sat up instantly as he went for his jeans. He's not going to do what I think he's going to do, cause I'm not ready to do that yet with him. Great now he's just in his boxers. "Don't even think about removing your last item of clothing now put some pj bottoms on." I covered my eyes with my left hand. He chuckled and I felt the bed dip. "Wait what did I just say." "Oh come on angel look usually I sleep nude but I thought that might be overstepping my boundaries so this is my compromise night love." He fell back on his back leaving me gaping great his toned 8pack abs his muscular biceps to hold me safe as I sleep his gorgeous stubble beard eeewww stop it Alba. Please don't I'm loving your analogy. I ignore Aurora and turn to my side as I scoot down the bed to get comfy. Suddenly Mitch's arms come around my waist turning me until my right cheek is resting on his peck what. I tried to pull away when Koto growled "mate stay here." Dam caveman wolf. He was hard but still very comfortable to sleep on I soon gave up with my struggle and welcomed sleep.