Chapter 3

(Pic above, top is pack house and the bottom one is Mitch's Mansion) Song by Michael Bublé. Home

Alba's POV

We arrive at Mystique West Pack I guess my pack now too. "Everyone lives here?" He shakes his head. "No angel it is the pack house until we can build a home for your parents they will be staying here in the pack house." "It's beautiful I love how it overhangs on the waterfall, are we living here as well then?" I'm really excited this place is fabulous much better than our cramped pack house. "Angel you and I have our own place a few miles away. Come on let's get your parents settled oh and you can meet my family they live here. Thank god I'm so glad I don't live here anymore trust me this place is a mad house."

Mitch's POV

I send the young teenage pups to help Mr. and Mrs Jamison to their rooms. "Jake, Peter please show Mr and Mrs. Jamison to their room then show them to the kitchen where my family will be excited to meet you." Alba waves to her parents as they head up to the third floor I take Alba to the kitchen.

Alba's POV

No doubt the pack can sense I'm neither wolf nor human they appear to be curious but not judgmental odd I was starting to get use to the stares, but I prefer this. I feel calm, welcomed even I knew we'd find a place where we belong. "Do your pack know who I am?" Mitch takes my hand "no but they know your not a werewolf. They won't judge you although they've never met a spirit Phoenix before we have got a vampire mated to one of our pack members." Shock, wow they really are accepting. "Will I meet him or her I would like to meet someone else who's different." "Angel you are their Luna of course you'll meet her she's mated to my Delta Carlos, Bethany is her name. They're not as vicious as people believe so no need to be afraid of her." He bent down and kissed my cheek tingle alert. I lifted my hand up to touch my cheek now on fire from blushing. He smiled and winked. I could smell something tasty someone's baking, I look away when I notice Mitch carefully watching me.
"Sis come meet your Luna and sister-in-mating. Alba this is Karina, Karina Alba. Karina is the irritating She-devil of a sister ooowww." I elbowed him in the ribs rude to say about his sister. "It's nice to meet you Karina, what do like doing?" "I like her yes I love to paint, and shop of course." Karina has straight hair just past her boobs she has brunette hair unlike Mitch's blonde hair she has the same eyes blue eyes not as tall maybe just two inches shorter, as me and less curvy but she's younger so her appearance may change a little in all she's beautiful thank goodness she's Mitch's sister or I might of had an issue with her being so pretty. Karina went back to eating an older woman and man showed up they looked a little younger than my folks. Both were tall and the man looked like the male version of Karina except he had green eyes. The woman blonde hair wavy in a braid and blue eyes they must be Mitch's and Karina's parents.
"Mum, dad this is Alba my mate from the Crested Dew Pack her parents will be down shortly." I looked down quickly pushed a lock of my hair behind my ear. I took a deep breath Mitch put his arm around my shoulder and lightly squeezed as if to say it's ok. "Well finally our son has someone else to real him in, and you are beautiful no need to be nervous. If I may what exactly are you I sense an animal but it's not a wolf." "Mum, Alba my mums name is Carla and mum that's a personal question." "I'm sorry I'm just a curious person." Mitch coughs "NOSY." Carla glares at her son. I give Mitch an I'm ok look. "Carla I do have an animal but she's very unique and the last of her kind, my pac... I mean my old pack weren't accepting of her I shifted just over a week ago for the first time. I'm" here goes please like us both. "Im a Spirit Phoenix Shifter, My Phoenix is Aurora my mum wasn't well when she was pregnant with me. My parents struggled to conceive until I was in the picture the Moon Goddess told them they'd have me and that I'd be a Phoenix my parents always told me stories of the Phoenix shifters I just never thought I'd be one, so yeah that's me." I looked to Carla she was in shock but soon warmth and acceptance came to her face. "That's incredible we're fortunate to have you and I hope Aurora enjoys your new home, you'll make many loyal and caring friends here I'm sure of it." "I'm Anthony Mitch's much more handsome father." I shook his hand "I see where Mitch gets his charm from." "HaHa unfortunately for me I have to share my charm." We all start laughing as my parents walk in "oh darn we missed the introductions Colin."
After I introduced my parents to Carla, Anthony and Karina we all sat around the island in the kitchen. "I'm sorry you couldn't meet our youngest Richard he's only 3yrs he's taking a nap at the moment." My mother of course nurturing as always asks her about him I'd like to meet him but this will be my home now I've plenty of time to get to know the little man.

                                                                                  ***
After lunch Mitch takes me to the car so I can see where he, Sorry we will live, I'm a little nervous to sleep in the same room.  Ok what, he lived here alone this is a magnificently beautiful on a large scale mansion. "Ha Ha come on angel let's get you settled." I take his hand as I see a she wolf go to take my luggage. "That's Marie you'll see her often enough around here Marie is an excellent chef  but she's also my house keeper." Another friendly face "Does she live here?" He nodded and replied " yes her mate died six years ago when this place was finally built I brought her here she struggled in the pack house her husband Logan was a great warrior for my dad, he died in a rogue attack." I felt tears drip down my face I want to give her a massive hug right now. I feel Mitch's thumb brush my cheek wiping away my tears. "It's ok angel she gets by, she has no pups of her own like your parents she struggled conceiving. She's been like another mother for me so if you get doted on by her just go with it." I shyly smiled and inside was just as majestic.