Chapter 21

Alba's POV

I went upstairs to see Kyle his mother was another at least 4hours away. I knocked his door and he opened it. "Hi ya Guardian." I smiled down at him hello Kyle can you keep me company for a bit while the King goes to find your friends." He nodded happily and let me in I sat on the bed next to him. He looked out the window in a world of his own. "Do you miss your wolf?" He shrugged his shoulders as if he the thought never occurred to him. Something is happening to us Alba and it's not the amulet. What do you sense Aurora. Power immense power and it's not ours. I touched Kyle's shoulders as he began to cry into my stomach. Cause he only reached my stomach then. Our baby is a Phoenix watch. I looked down at my flat stomach a mist incased Kyle's small form then the Amulet spun out of control. Our baby's very powerful but needs the Amulet to focus  his/her magic. I just watched feeling sick in my stomach like a swirling feeling it made me want to sit down. A shape of a wolfs head came out of me or my stomach ok this is getting weird. Then the wolf went into Kyle and I suddenly felt fine I let go of Kyle and sat back on the bed. "Guardian you smell like babies." OMG his wolf was back that's what our baby was doing. Our little prince or princess WOHO SHE'S SO POWERFUL good job little one we must tell Mitch and Koto come on link no wait better tell him in person. "Kyle sweetie do you feel like a part of you is still missing?" He yelled and ran about excitedly. "I'm back again, I'm back again, I'm back again." Those words were all that left his lips I smiled down at his excited running form and silently left closing the door. I then looked down smiling at my baby "thank you baby you are already so powerful and you'll make a beautiful Phoenix."

I wait around for Koto and Mitch excited of the recent discovery. Kyle's mother arrived and I showed her to Kyle's room and left I was getting nervous when they didn't show. "Koto, Mitch were are you, please talk to me." "MINE, Angel are you alright? What's wrong? Did anything happen?" "I've got exciting news of the baby but I want you both here and yes something happened I still can't wrap my head around it." Then nothing did I loose the link do they not care for my news, I was lost in thought until I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped screaming and clutching my chest. I slapped Mitch on his bicep "are you kidding me I could of died next time make a dam sound or I'll have a heart attack." He held his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry angel now breathe it's not good for the baby. Now tell me what was exciting and it involved our little one." I squealed. "It's going to be a Phoenix when I was up comforting Kyle a mist like power came out of my womb, I felt nauseous Aurora told me it wasn't our magic or the Amulet it was our baby. It's already so strong it had to use the Amulet to focus the magic then the Amulet spun out of control, and from the mist swirling around our baby it projected a wolfs head from the mist and then the wolf went into Kyle. After that Kyle told me he could smell our baby, and ta ta dah da here we are now." Mitch just stared in shock taking all I just told him in. "Maybe I wasn't the warrior Bethany was talking about maybe, just maybe it's our baby." That made more sense I only felt heat from it but no magic.

***
Well the King and Queen had the Prince arrested Dominic took off what's new. Now they needed to decide what punishment their son should face. I don't think exile would work with this twisted wolf unfortunately that left fewer kinder options. Mitch showed me to were all the other pups were there was a small group of pups like Kyle who lost their wolves. One by one our pup brought them back, she or he was truly gifted, I think the Amulet May have strengthened it too because Aurora was sure even our chick was strong it wasn't born so it required greater power to help it along. It has the power to bring back lost souls wow. My sentiments exactly Aurora. Mitch carried me in his arms bridal style I didn't have the energy to fight him. I know I hate doctors but my first thought was for our chick if it left me feeling like this, what was it doing to our chick. "Mitch hospital I need to make sure the baby's ok." He kissed my head as I dozed off my head resting against his shoulder.
I felt tingles on my mouth and opened my eyes savouring all the love we had for each other he pulled away from our kiss as I whimpered from the loss of his fine lips. He smiled down at me "we're here love." He sat down with me still in his arms. "Luna you wanted a checkup please lie on the bed for me, let's see how the little one is doing." The doctor got a sonogram machine as I lay on the bed. He covered my lower half with a sheet as I was in a dress and lifted the material over my stomach. He applied the lubricant to the probe thing as he placed it on my stomach I could hear this crazily fast heartbeat shit I knew the chick wasn't happy. "Don't panic Luna, Alpha it's a perfectly normal heartbeat." I could see the little flicker of our baby's heart there you are. "That's amazing our baby so small and yet she or he" "she Alpha your both having a girl." I smiled like crazy a girl another female Phoenix. "Princess, hello little one I'm your dad mummy and I love you so much." I smiled lovingly at my mate who was getting emotional and here I thought I was supposed to be the emotional one.

We arrived home and Mitch picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. "Let's get you both something to eat that's bound to have tired princess so we get her some food she'll be right as rain." I laughed "Baby I don't think she's hungry ok I'm fine the baby's fine you heard the doctor.