Chapter 14

(Alba's outfit for the day) baby pink all lace thick straps day dress with pleat up left side of the dress, paired with baby pink high wedged shoes with ankle strap.

⚠️ warning mature sexual scene

Alba's POV

I woke up to the sight of Mitch fingering me, I sleepily smiled and moaned. Wake us up like this every morning you God of a wolf. He chuckled "I will do my damnedest to remember I'm sure you'll remind me should I forget Aurora." Oh yeah he can read our minds n... ohh. I couldn't finish my thought. "I'm already hard for you." Oh My God. Hubba hubba roar. "Well we wouldn't want our baby going hungry, have it all Mitch."
"This may hurt Angel." Before I could respond his thick member sank fully inside me I screamed again from the pain. He kissed me and his tongue danced with mine as he pulled out to his tip. He groaned when he pushed back in. I pulled away from our kiss when I could no longer breathe he licked my mark as I moaned at the fireworks exploding through my body.
He pushed back his dick thoroughly coated with my juices. "Harder baby more, harder." I couldn't speak properly I was lost in the euphoric feeling of being complete. He mumbled something as he thrusted deeper, I tilted my pelvis and wrapped my legs around his waist my nails digging into his shoulders. His member began hitting deep inside my uterus as his balls smacked against my clit, knowing he was giving me everything. I screamed for more, greedy to take all of him. He obliged grabbing my waist shifting his claws out and punctured my skin "OH" he lifted my hips into him with every powerful thrust growling in my ear as his dick pounded my uterus with no mercy, I was a screaming mess. He didn't tire for some time I on the other hand couldn't hold of "Baby I-I'm gonna come." He growled "NO WAIT FOR ME!" Trying to prolong my climax I tried to push back my urge to come as he showed no mercy in his sheer thrashing inside me. The feel of his humongous member pumping me relentlessly was too much I couldn't hold back any longer my head leaped off my pillow as I screamed his name clenching around his dick. "Fuck your so good, TIGHT SO, FUCKING TIGHT. W-AANGEL." He roared as his thrusts slowed and his release came crashing threw my uterus spilling his seed in me as I panted he thrusted a few more times to finish his release and collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Love if your not pregnant now you soon will be that I promise you." I wasn't nervous but excited was it the mate bond encouraging us to conceive I don't care. Pups of our own sign me up I'm all over it, no he'll be all over us. Haha so funny Aurora. After our short break I stood from the bed only to sit down again my legs were exhausted Mitch was by my side instantly "what are you doing love?" He kneeled in front his hand on my knee. I laughed "Baby we need to get up for the day and as much as I'd love to fool around again this is not our home, and I want a shower." He nodded "ok love we'll take a shower together I promise no hanky panky unless the lady asks for it." He winked and I smiled. "The lady has been thoroughly satisfied and just requires to be clean." He laughed as he carried me into the shower closing over the shower door and switched on the jets. He grabbed the soap and lathered it all over my body taking his time over my mark, breasts and mound. Once all soapy I step back into the shower and reach for my shampoo. Once I have washed my self I push Mitch back under the water and wash him taking extra care of his member and his balls that was already semi erect. Once he washed his hair he turned off the shower and grabbed our towels.

After we were dry we changed I decided to wear my pale pink lace wide shoulder strap dress that went just above the knee it gathered in at one side creating a pleat. I then wore my high pale pink swede wedges with an ankle strap. They are far more comfortable than stilettos. I leave my hair down in its natural waves. I apply light makeup and spray my Chanel no5 perfume on my neck and wrists. "Angel you ready." I open the bathroom door instead of replying. We walked out and into the dining hall were most Alphas and Luna's were already seated. We entered and sat down at our designated seating. I sipped my water until we heard the announcing of the Royal family at which we all stood from our seats, Mitch held my hand. As the Prince approached he lifted his face in the air smelling something then turned his glare to me. Surely I didn't smell already. "Baby ignore the bastard he can smell my scent mingled with yours so he knows we've recently mated." Mitch mind-linked me well it's none of his bleeding business creep keep walking over there oops better watch were you step. Aurora taunted the Prince and Mitch coughed to cover up his laugh no doubt he heard Auroras take down of the Prince. We watched as the prince tripped over the table leg causing our table to shift his way a little. Some Luna's looked down at him with concern, call us immature but we were waiting to laugh luckily the King and Queen arrived.
They smiled brightly when their faces met mine which I was happy to return. "Luna Alba I'm glad you look well rested dear." "Yes your majesty I feel wonderful thank you for asking" I curtsied as she nodded and walked with her mate to her seat she smacked her son in the back of his neck and he frowned at his mother. He sat to his mothers left as the King sat to her right, once they were seated the King signalled for everyone else to sit.
After our breakfast we were told to head to the Great Hall where the King would hold his meeting. Today was our last full day at the Palace, I would miss the pups maybe even the Queen but I was ecstatic to be going home soon, I missed my parents, Karina, Bethany and Richard, as well as the pups. Beta Ross mind-linked Mitch yesterday during the ball that all was well had no pressing issues to report.

Only the King entered we all stood till he ordered us to have a seat. "Firstly I would like to thank all of you from attending the events of the weekend. I would like to give my personal thanks to Luna Alba who has shown us great valour and heart. I would have lost our packs future had it not been for your stealth and strength so thank you Luna. He bowed his head slightly to me in respect many Alphas gasped a sight they have never seen from a King no less. "I would do it again Your Majesty and please don't thank me anyone would have done the same." He smiled "well anyone didn't I still will thank you." He moved on and asked for a show of hands of what Pack still had pups missing, almost every hand was raised I was shocked, this just wont do. After the King suggest we all stay in touch he knew we had to return to our packs but would gather at some point to attack from the top thanks to the Rogues I left disabled but alive they gathered there was a hunter trying to cure pups from their wolves, so they'd just be human. We all knew even if they succeeded it wouldn't work a werewolf pup though not shifted yet if their wolf is removed so too is their soul, I refuse to let that happen. With the meeting adjourned Mitch and I head back to our room to begin packing our flight was pretty early and left hardly any time for packing.
After we packed we went to the Palaces Gallery all the past kings and queens hung on the wall, till we got to the current Princes portrait were Mitch loudly growled I elbowed him as the guard looked up to us. Something on the Princes right fourth finger caught my eye. My father was a massive eagles fan a human American football team. The Prince wasn't a team mate so why would he have a ring. I subtly pretended to play a game instead I snapped a pic of the portrait. I'm sure there's a valid reason it's probably nothing. "Alright Baby what's going on what was all that." When I'm sure the guard could no longer hear us. I showed him the picture, and enlarged it to were he could see a championship ring. "Now you tell me baby why would a Prince of wolves have a championship ring for a human, American football team, especially saying as my father is there biggest fan and showed me all the championship photos taken over the years and the Prince was not a team player." He looked at me with intrigue "but that doesn't mean he's anything to do with this mess although I've heard Bethany mentioned her brother Dominic played for the eagles for three years before retiring because people started becoming suspicious of his youth, Bethany's not too thrilled to talk about him that's all I know love." I understand but there's something about that ring that adds my suspensions about the young prince.

"Hi Lulu Alb" That was Jack he's three he was one of the pups from the Royal pack that was kidnapped yesterday. Luckily he's young enough he hopefully won't remember what happened yesterday. "Hi Jacky Jack, what were you doing today." In my animated happy voice his mum Helen was with him but let me play with him. He got a toy dog you can drag with you using the string as he ran over dragging his toy and shoved the string in my face. "Will we take doggy for a walk then." He smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Ok you take doggy and I'll hold your hand." "Oookkk" he roughly grabbed the string and yanked the toy as I walked around the room with him.
After our play time I excused myself as I met up with an anxious Mitch. "Finally babe you know I hate it when I'm stuck on my own talking with spoilt brats for Alphas, I hope you enjoyed your play time with the pup. Cause your not leaving my side now." I rolled my eyes pushed up on my toes as he wrapped his arm tightly against my waist bringing me close enough to feel his eagerness for more of me. I kissed him and grabbed his hand as we walked into the dinning hall for dinner.