Chapter 17

Above Alba's Luna dress for her ceremony. Dark emerald sheen party dress, sweetheart neckline, large bow on left hip of the dress. Dark Emerald ribbon up stiletto heels. Song Pink Just Like Fire.

Alba's POV

Carla and my mum came with me yesterday to pick the perfect outfit for tonight's ceremony. It's already two in the afternoon I'm helping Marie with making up the vegetable kebabs for the BBQ Mitch walks in and nabs a brownie as Marie swats his hand "they're for later Alpha last Your last one, I'm not baking another batch." "Aww come on I can't help look at me I'm waisting away." Marie huffed and I laughed catching his attention. "Something funny Angel?" He dipped his finger into the mayo and ran at me I screamed and ran as fast as I could laughing screaming for him to stop, he was almost on me but I slammed the door to the bathroom shut and locked it, Phew safe that was close. "Aww come on Angel look I swear I've cleaned it off you can come out now." Yeah right "taunting me is not funny Mitch and I don't believe you for a second there's no way you'd dirty your clothes 'so I won't come out till I need to I hope your happy now.'" I pretended to start crying towards the end and I believe it worked he mind-linked me. "Love, Angel Baby please don't cry I was just messing with you hang on I'll be right back I'll wipe this shit off me ok." Sniff"ok." Ha I am so good at this. Like not even a minute later he knocked the door gently. "It's off I promise love if I knew you'd feel this way I wouldn't done that." I opened the door I had actually managed to pull off some tears. He immediately embraced me "Love I'm sorry I..." I started giggling uncontrollably. He pulled back out of our embrace confused. "Got yah. I was pretending the entire time, my god I'm a good actress 'and the Emmy goes to Alba.' "That was not cool love Well Angels just going to have to pay for her Emmy performance." "What th AAHH PUT ME DOWN MITCH NOW!" He hoisted me over his dam shoulder. "Baby the more you struggle the nicer my view." "EERRGGGHHHH!"

He threw me on the bed and then I was saved Carla's voice got louder "Alba sweetie let's get you prepare... Oh am I interrupting something maybe along the lines of making me grand babies if so I'll wait downstairs till you finish." What no she's supposed to help me. "Yes mum that's great see you later he smiled brightly while I mouthed to Carla 'HELP ME.' She smiled and mouthed 'sorry.' What  ergh this family. Once the door was shut I loudly gulped "now angel where were we."

Warning ⚠️ sexual content

Koto's POV

Once mother left Mitch allowed me control with our minx of a mate my turn to claim what's mine. "Koto tell Mitch now's not the time I have to get dressed." "Sorry but no princess he gave me full permission and I think the best way to punish that beautiful sweet round ass is for me to be buried inside it." She paled in response. "Oh just so you know when I mate you, you'll certainly be pregnant it's a guaranty. Now turn around so I can remove the abomination humans call clothing it's unnecessary. "Wwhat no I can't you can't." I growled in warning. She looked frightened but her arousal grew so I knew she desired me almost as much as I crave her. She turned around and I shifted man this feels good to be out.
"On your hands and knees." After thinking far too long I bit her on my mark and she moaned as she instantly got on her hands and knees. "Good Little Mate." I was already as hard a nails my claws scraped at her offending clothing I could hear the material rip leaving her delectable flesh to my mercy. She shuddered from the sudden air. My urge to have her was insatiable. I licked her opening that's it. I lifted myself over her body and rammed into her small opening. "AAHHH NO PLEASE IT HURTS KOTO!" "I understand precious mate it will ease, you were made to take me in." She sniffed I was upset my mate was crying and Mitch wanted to comfort her usually I give him back control but it's my turn with her and it's our magical moment "human not your turn Alba will adjust so pipe down and leave us." He fought me but then Alba pushed backwards into me moaning. I huffed and began to pull out her arousal got stronger as I rammed inside her again. "Koto BABY" I snarled forget holding back I can't wait any longer. I pushed deeper inside feeling the inside of my mates womb calling out for me to fill it was driving me crazy I'm an animal after all. She screamed at the top of her lungs how can she hold a scream this long. I wrapped my paws around her waist and forced her hips back to the base of my dick pumping and thrashing inside her for all she's worth. I grunted at the pleasure I'd know she'd want me deep so I threw my paws over her shoulder again my weight on her and sunk fully my dick milking her perfect womb.
I thrashed inside Alba she was sweating and screaming for more. I tucked my head to my chest lost in the feel of my mate. My dick thrusted in and out of her roughly "Koto ahh Koto." That's it say my name princess.
I felt her tighten around my dick massaging me pulsating around me "Koto I can't, I can't..." I rammed inside her womb one more time and she clamped down hard on me, I growled as she screamed her orgasm hit her hard she pulled around my dick I had to finish. I snarled I pulled all the way out she thought I was done. I thrusted deep inside her womb again she jumped at the shock. I caressed her womb with my dick this felt amazing, can't I just stay like this for eternity. After a final plunge I howled biting her mark and giving her uterus what it craved the most, as I spilled all my seed into her womb drenching her in me. Now she will for sure have our pups human. I licked her spine and after a few minutes just to make sure all of my seed was in I left her warm welcoming body god I need her again. Luckily for me I have Alba and Aurora for life Aurora chirped in joy to me my heart. I then let Mitch back as Alba collapsed on the floor.

Alba's POV

"Koto that was incredible we'll do it again soon." "I'm available the rest of our lives, just say when, and if you don't I will princess." I giggled Mitch came back "ok angel you good." He leaned down and pulled me in by my waist as he sucked on my lower lip I groaned and let his tongue enter as I put as much love into our make out session, I pulled back. My hands instantly went to my hair to fix it, then I realised I was still naked I squealed and grabbed my underwear had to be a strapless bra I wore my satin and black lace strapless bra and thong, I then put on my dress and heels and went downstairs to bring Carla up to do my makeup and hair. I blushed as she knew what I was doing with her son whilst she waited down here. "Don't panic Alba make me many beautiful grand pups and we'll pretend this never happened." "Ah ok." She smiled I'm fine with having pups with Mitch and Koto, even if I was pregnant now I'd be thrilled.

Carla fixed my face I left my hair in its natural waves. I applied my Chanel no5 perfume and walked downstairs to meet Mitch waiting at the door. "Angel your a goddess." He kissed me and turned with his left arm bent. I took the nook of his arm as we left I shut the door behind me and hopped up into the jeep for the short drive to the pack house. Once we parked we got out and my parents came out and I hugged them both. Little Richard came and tugged lightly at my dress, so I bent down, picked him up placing him on my right hip. "How's it going bro." He giggled so cute I can't wait to have my own oh wait I did it with Koto I'm probably in the process of becoming pregnant.

Carla took Richard from me, I'm now on the hill with Mitch as we face the pack. I've grown a bond with the majority of the pack there is after all around 2000 wolves in this pack. "Good evening everyone tonight is a very exciting and joyous night most of you have already met your Luna Alba and Luna Aurora. Today we solidify your Luna's bond with her pack. Now Alba place your hand on the stone palm up please love." I shakily came closer to the stone coated in decades of blood bonding. I placed the backside of my hand on the stone as my mate looked into my eyes to make sure I was ready. He didn't know how I'd react to this after all I'm a Phoenix not a wolf. After I nodded in approval he kissed my cheek as I heard many in the pack gasp. I guess they're not use to the softer side of their Alpha. He took the dagger out of its sheath the handle was in graves with the initials of the first alpha of the Mystique West Pack "with your Luna's blood sacrifice we will all be joined in mind may nothing prevent our bond with her." With that he pushed the daggers tip into my palm I winced as he made a small horizontal cut before closing my hand over to make a tight fist as my blood slowly dripped onto the stone, he released my hand and I placed it palm down on the cold stone. My brain felt fuzzy and I wobbled hearing so many thoughts the bond was complete but I collapsed my chest felt tight. Mitch held me in his arms he flinched in pain then looked down a static glow occurred from the top of my head travelling down my body. Don't worry remember I said we could heal almost anything that's what that looks like sweetie so don't panic hunny." She also included Mitch into our link so he wouldn't freak out. When the current type healing passed through my toes I stood up feeling better. "I'm fine baby, ok everyone who's ready for BBQ as I lead the way happily leading my pack to the cook out area.
Once I grabbed my food Mitch and I sat at a picnic table with Ross, Karina and Little Richard. Smiling and laughing at everyone's jokes.