Chapter 8

pic new 2020 Rolls Royce all black.

Alba's POV

I'm ready to go shopping Mitch's mother couldn't go and my mother wasn't feeling well, so it was going to be just me, Karina and Bethany sounds good to me, I could bond with them I really want some friends especially as I'm going to be Luna until I'm able to step down.
"Angel when are you heading out?" "Your sister and Bethany are actually almost here." "Take my car and Derek will go with you don't go to far from him." I rolled my eyes "yes dad." He glared at me as I smirked and ran out to meet the girls. Bethany held out her hand but I'm more of a hugger so I brought her in for a hug she tensed but gradually relaxed she was freezing, must be a vampire thing. We all joked around then decided to get going. We arrived in the ground floor garage. I pressed unlock and low and behold "OMG YES I finally get to ride in his new wheels." Karina jumped up and down. Mitch let me drive his brand new Rolls Royce Matt finish Ghost 2020 holy moly. We all faced each other and squealed jumping up and down. Derek rode on his motorcycle behind us.
To say pedestrians were jealous was an understatement Carla Mitch's mum had organised a few private high class shops to be private for us complete with security parking, I already feel like royalty. Once I park we arrive at shop number01. After I choose three options I'm being super critical after all it's a royal ball. The first is a floor length A-line dress black laced swirl designs on the bodice that tapper down slightly. "It's lovely but just not show stopper enough for me." They both gave a resounding thumbs down. The next one is a illusion heart shaped bodice plum coloured above the knee in the front and a long flowing train in the back, I thought it looked good until I wore it, I didn't feel it suited me. "Yeah I don't think this suits me." Bethany liked it but thought for a Royal ball yeah no, for an average ball she thought it would be better for, Karina was like me she didn't like it. I thought again about the last dress and didn't try it on. Once I changed back into my clothes I thanked the sales Clark and left for shop number02.
I instantly saw the dress in the window I didn't want to try on any other gown but that one. I walked in and the girls followed I didn't forget to notice Karina squealing at the dress in the window I just gasped at. "Lun... I mean Alba if you don't get that dress in the window I'll get it and I'll wear it to a cocktail party even though it's not a cocktail gown. I told the sales Clark I'd like to try on that dress in the window she complimented my choice. I walked into the changing room and Elsie (sales Clark) helped me with the zip it fit perfectly. I didn't have a mirror in with me but I was already so happy, I came out and stood up on the podium with the full length mirror the girls all asked "Well is it yes to the dress?" I chuckled at their shenanigans but went with it. "It's a yes to the dress."

A/N I'm not describing the dress you'll see a pic of it later sorry you'll just have to be patient.

I didn't need any alterations so Elsie carefully put it in a dress bag and I took the hanger and Bethany gathered the end I didn't want to wrinkle the fine gown. It was very heavy so we got Karina in the middle of us to help carry it to the car. I put a seat down in the back and clipped the hanger into the top clip. We all would have lunch at home. Derek was a silent man maybe it's because he's doing his job but he didn't say much, he was respectful but not very chatty. He followed me down the road Karina sat in the passenger seat and Bethany was behind me.

Once we were home safely parked driving this car was incredible but saying as I only got my licence last year and driving a Rolls is nerve raking at best, but I did it guys, not a scratch, cause I was rather slow for this particular reason. Next time Mitch hands me car keys I'll make sure it's not a super car.

A/N I know it's a shorter chapter but I can't think of anything else to write sorry guys.