Chapter 9

pic of Koto in black and white. Then what he looks like through Auroras eyes in thermal. Ed Sheeran Shape Of you.

Alba's POV

Ok morning I was thinking even though I'm an expert at tracking I thought if you ever want full control over us you could develop your tracking skills. We track differently we use heat control tracking and not scent tracking like werewolves. How does this sound Alba or if you prefer we can continue with fire training. "Tracking sounds like a very helpful skill." You got it first shower, then food. "Angel what do you plan on doing today can I tag along. Oh I have an idea we'll track Koto. They use scent we're more visual, we'll track Kotos heat source. An evil smile stretched on my face, Mitch looked at me a little unsure. "What's with that evil genius smile, love your kinda making me nervous." "How would you like to be a lost boy for the day." His eyes popped "come again." "Aurora and I need a guinea pig would Koto like to volunteer." He still looked confused aahhh "look I need to practice my visual tracking according to Aurora unlike werewolves who scent track we track heat sources, and I need to practice so come on big bad wolf, I'll even give you a head start." I winked at the end. He laughed "Angel if all you want is to follow Koto he'll lead you through a wild goose chase but if your up for a challenge." Yes this is happening. God I need him to mark me, oh are mate is delish.

I walked into the bathroom did my business got undressed and hopped into the shower, I lathered my coconut shower gel over my body. "Angel wear this." Mitch came in I know we haven't been that physical but I'm fine with him coming into the bathroom seeing me naked. "Good choice baby, I won't be long just going to wash my hair." He nodded I let him enjoy his view it might appear creepy, but I didn't mind. He put the toilet seat lid down to watch me. Feeling his eyes on me kinda turns me on, why does he look at me like I'm his last meal. I turn away and rub my treseme shampoo into my hair massaging my scalp as I get a nice lather going. I hear groaning and fight the erg to laugh, I'm not the only one being turned on in this relationship. After all the soap is rinsed off, Mitch hands my towel over, I quickly dried myself and put on my sports bra then "Seriously a thong I'm training not wearing a dress." "If you want Koto as your Vermin then he insists you wear the thong." "Ehh fine." I glare at Mitch as he smirks, I'd like to swipe that stupid smirk right off his face. I change into my yoga leggings.

After a delicious breakfast we head into the woods. We need a good look at his individual heat source. "Ok handsome show me the big bad wolf." I kiss Mitch so he won't feel left out. Shit he's stripping in front of me turn around. Don't you dare turn your back on this hunky god. Ok fine she twisted my arm Mitch enjoyed me ogling him. Wow oh god he's massive how are we suppose to mate I'll split in half nope. As if sensing were my thoughts were going. He's sexy laugh caressed my ears. "Believe me angel when we do mate I'll more than snuggly fit."
With that he shifted. My my he's even better up close. I internally laughed what he is my own personal dreamboat. Ok "Koto" He yipped in response and licked my hand when I scratched his ears. Tell Koto go south, don't do straight run 8miles from the air that's a short enough distance, we'll give him 40 minutes to run that. "Aurora says go south run about eight miles but don't just go straight make it a little challenge you have 40 minutes." I kissed his head. "Go now baby." He yips and runs off. I wait and wait. Eventually I've waited 40minutes. I shift wow that was easy. See told ya. "So how's this work" think of your body temp easy. Ok focus I think of thermal heat my heat. I see my head of my body then as I fly into the air I carefully look for Kotos tracks I find them lighting up my path. You see this is easy even if other tracks interfere our mate has a distinctive green glow around his outer ridges of his paws. Every thermal is individual and unique, plus Mitch and kotos are more appealing to us. Good to know. He didn't make it easy at one point I lost his trace, I flew higher in the sky and re-caught his trace. I spotted kotos thermal visual near a waterfall, he looked up and jumped when he heard my Phoenix cry. I have become an expert at flying and landing.
Once on the ground Koto rubbed his head against mine whining. I chirped happily, I clapped my wings backwards so I could shift back. Viola "how did I do Aurora." Almost Perfect above and beyond for your first go. See it's not as hard you thought right. "Yeah piece of cake Aurora."
I shifted back into my Phoenix and Koto and I played together I was far more agile and graceful now. After hours had past Koto ran and I flew home, this was both super fun and relaxing.
I shifted into my gowned human form, Koto shifted in front of me, he's very brazen. I blushed he maybe use and happy to see me naked, me I'm happy and shy seeing him naked I would help if he was grotesque looking. "Ok so um... what's up with work." I understand why I'm so nervous. "The usual." Ok he doesn't narrow it down. "Can I help?" "Baby you can watch me do anything" He wiggled his eyes suggestively. I pushed his arm "Seriously stop it." I went to the library to grab a werewolf history book. I walked to the office and paused at the closed door as I raised my hand to knock "Baby come in why bother knocking no one else is here, plus it's your house too." I came in and shut the door I walked over to him and kissed his plump soft juicy OH MY GOD STOP. I pulled away he smiled and looked at me in adoration. I walked over to the sofa and read my book, tomorrow we head to Illinois to attend the Royal functions we were invited to attend. I was already packed.

⚠️ warning becomes a little steamy

"Um how would you feel a-about marking me." He looked over analysing me to see if I was going to change my mind. "Are you sure your ready for that angel?" I nodded my head. He motioned me to sit on his lap. I hesitantly sat on his lap. "Last chance to back out baby." I shook my head and we began to kiss at first it was slow with every bit of love we could put into the kiss it then turned to fire our tongues duelling for dominance, I was feeling wet downstairs I pulled away embarrassed. Mitch continued to kiss my jaw , then traced down my neck, nipping and sucking and licking as well. I felt jolts of fire as he nipped the part of my neck where my collarbone meets the base of my neck I moaned as I could feel Mitch smile in appreciation. As he continued his assault on my neck I felt him move my legs around till I was straddling him. I could hear Koto growl, I then felt his mouth elongating and his canines scraped my neck I couldn't help but grind on him, he snarled in my ear making me even more wet for him, he took a breath in. "Oh God Angel you smell heavenly I could eat you up little mate." I felt his hand slide under my top as he glided his hand through my bra caressing my breast and squeezing my hard nipple in his fingers, as I was about to groan I screamed instead when his canines sank very deep inside my neck, my wet core ached as instant reaction I grinded against him to try and release the pressure. The pain in my neck quickly disappeared till I felt exhaustion take its place. Mitch released my neck and licked the blood off my mark, cleaning and soothing the oversensitive tingles that we're too much. When I pulled back he gasped and kissed both my eyelids. "Beautiful dancing embers baby." Aurora yep that's me his mark calls to me, I'm enjoying his very hard member under us nicely done Alba. I then realised what I did oh god hide. I quickly shoved my face in his chest to hide my shameful face. He laughed, "I think we shall go to bed early my love my soul is attaching itself to you, I'm sure your tired. You need rest to acclimatise yourself to my soul." He picked me up adjusted me in his arms so he was caring me bridal style I rested my arms securely around his neck and fell asleep instantly, I don't remember anything from this point.