Chapter 23

Above will be their little girls nursery and a mobile Moses basket 🧺 silver and cream themed nursery. White sleigh cot design silver crown design surround with silver canopy hanging bellow. Grey carpet white sheepskin rug. Grey and white portable mosses basket.

Alba's POV

We are now in baby's R US trying to figure out what cot (crib) we'd like in our nursery I've gone off paint colours and just decided to wallpaper the room the feature wall on the right was the wall we wallpapered my mother helped me get baby clothes yesterday I wanted to take Mitch out of the stupid office to have some couple time because in two or three months we're not a hundred percent sure when because Aurora was not specific enough when my due date will be. It's not my fault I was too busy trying to not become extinct ok sorry human. She only called me human when she was annoyed with me which thankfully wasn't often. We walked around so many I could see Mitch trying hard not to fall asleep. "Angel pick anything it doesn't matter we've got other stuff to get for our princess." I saw red "DOES'NT MATTER our little girl needs the perfect cot how's she supposed to sleep well in just anything your no help I'm going to go find a salesclerk they'll help me unlike my Fiancé." I let go of his arm I think I saw him pout as I stomped up to the desk and asked sweetly for her help.
She helped me decide on a white wooden sleigh style cot with an off silver mesh canopy surround to be drilled into the wall above. I'm sure Mitch could handle that. I also bought a mosses basket for her as well as a cream coloured rocking chair that I'd put my white fluffy throw over. After I basically did all the work Mitch and I got lunch I mean seriously he couldn't help decide on anything it was all on me it's his baby too, anyway apologies for my rant, I wanted McDonald's I fancied a double cheeseburger yum but I'm not allowed cheese so I settled for chicken selects and unfortunately I had to watch Mitch devour my lovely double cheeseburger. After we finished Mitch threw our rubbish in the bin and took my hand as we walked out to the car, where he opened my door waiting for me to buckle up before he shut the door Ross brought the van and we headed back to Baby's R US to collect the cot and mosses basket, I wanted the cot made up I didn't want either Mitch or myself spending forever figuring out how to set it up. I sat in the car and waited for Mitch and Ross to finish loading everything what my feet were killing me so please don't judge.
***
I was sitting on the rocking chair in our nursery admiring the room it was shaping up looking cute and stylish if I don't say so myself. I had a wardrobe almost filled with our princesses clothes. It was getting increasingly hard to move around everyone in the pack the mothers just everyone in the pack were excited for our little girl I asked Bethany if she would be her GodMother no hesitation she gleefully agreed. Karina was totally thrilled to be an Aunt she said she would have been happy if it was a nephew but I knew that she was more than ecstatic we were having a girl. Little Richard bless him he didn't get what all the fuss was about nor could he understand why my stomach was bigger. Don't get me started on our folks particularly the soon-to-be grandmothers my god when they're both together it's like a stampede I would run out the door if I could instead I waddle instead I push Mitch push in their direction.
"Hey angel we got a letter from the Palace come have a look." I waddled into the office he sat on the table as I took his seat.

Dear Alpha and Luna of The Mystique West Pack

We are delighted to hear of your exciting news many congratulations.

As of recent events it is with deepest sorrow we say goodbye to The Royal Prince he has taken his own life. As tragic as this is for us we have a duty to our people and the crown, as an act of war is frowned upon. We have tried to reason with him but if he could not have his way he would have his way in death. At present his cousins are still too young to be crowned they are however in training their father my brother-in-mating recently lost his mate. We are surrounded by grief and as Luna Alba possesses a fun, loving and caring heart we would like to invite you both to meet the new Princes' in training after the birth of your child, we look forward to your reply.
Your King.
I was welling up and let my tears flow as Mitch came down and picked me up as he sat on his seat with me on his lap hugging me. The King and Queen lost their son I can't believe he took his own life. "What will we do angel?" I sniffed and cleared my throat. "We do as the King and Queen requested we take our little girl to meet the princes and the King and Queen if we can do anything for them even if it's just as small as taking our family to meet them then we should. I can't imagine what they are going through what those young princes are going through losing their mother so suddenly like that, it doesn't bare thinking about." "Alright love soon after we have our little girl we shall visit the Palace ok." I nodded as Mitch kissed the temple of my head as I sat there sobbing not that I'll miss the disgusting Prince but his parents had to find him when he took his own life what a selfish piece of Alba not the time. Oh right yes your right Aurora thanks again. I could feel her smile telling me it was alright. "I'm excited to meet the two Princes' in training can you imagine having twins." "I hope one day soon to find out love." I blushed at his meaning and slapped him across his chest for embarrassing me.