Chapter 15

pic Alba's outfit. Off the shoulder white flowing crop top long sleeves butterflied at the cuffs and blue skinny jeans with nude open toed toe strap and ankle strap Stilettos.

Alba's POV

This morning we woke up and took a shower together after a quick breakfast we would go to the airstrip. For home I decided to wear my white of the shoulder with wing cuff sleeves top and my blue skinny jeans and lastly my nude sandal strap heels. Mitch wore his black swede ankle boots, grey jeans and white T-shirt with his leather jacket. After we brushed our teeth we packed the rest of our stuff, the staff would put them on or plane for us. Mitch was on my left he wrapped his arm around my waist and his hand slipped inside my right back pocket over my jeans. We walked down the stairs to the dining hall ready for our quick breakfast. Luna Cecil rushed over and hugged me she was leaving later with her mate. "Now you take care Alba." "You too I hope you find your missing pups soon." "Don't worry I'm sure their fine, but thank you. Be careful ok." I nodded and gave her a strong hug smiling as I pulled away and she walked back to her mate.
As the royal family sat for their meal I occasionally eyed the prince suspiciously maybe I'm clutching at straws and he's completely innocent but Aurora was dubious of him too. Luckily he never noticed my occasional stare but Mitch did. He mind-linked me "please tell me there's something yucky on his face and your not ogling the bastard. " I coughed choking on my food as everyone stared at me Great I hate the lime light. I took a sip of my water and elbowed Mitch some started to laugh. They probably thought my mate told me something dirty. I mind-linked him back "no I zoned out thinking how suspicious the Prince is being and that maybe I'm just overthinking it, but something is off about him." He replied with "but why would the Prince want to harm his own pack angel?" I shrugged that part I hadn't figured out.
After we excused ourselves the King and Queen said they'd keep in touch as they said that I noted the horror in the Princes eyes when he caught me suspiciously eyeing him he smiled professionally and turned to face the window. "Thank you both for all you've done." "It's not a problem your Majesties I'm just glad we got the pups in time." She smiled and I curtsied as Mitch bowed and we left for the royal car outside, waiting to take us to the airfield.

Once we were on the plane we started to relax. "Well that was an eventful weekend huh Angel, I did have some fun I thought I wouldn't but I think you can guess what part for fun for me." He wiggled his brows as a coy smile pulled at his face. I blushed and looked away hearing him laugh. "Oh my ever so sweet tasting innocent mate." He licked his lips looking down to below my pelvis. "Ok enough of that you horny wolf we have a long flight-" "exactly we have a long flight plenty of time to do something, we could join the mile high club." Oh god WHAT NO. Oh god YES YES IM GAME. Of course you are Aurora pipe down. Huh huh whhyyy. "Are you actually whining at me" ah duh. "Well when you two come to some arrangement I'll be ready and waiting." He laughed and looked through the window I looked down Wow. See he wants us I mean me apparently I'm the only game one here. Eewwwhhh she is so annoying. We would be landing tonight weather permitting.

Warning ⚠️ mature sexual content if you don't want to read skip to next chapter.

"Is there a bed in this plane." His grin magnified god he's gorgeous. "Of course there is love and we can move about the cabin now here." I gasped as he swooped me up in his arms caring me bridal style to the back of the plane. There was a small double bed in the centre of the cabin. He dropped me on the bed I grunted. He climbed on top of me and let me feel his excitement the material of his jeans was bulged he was so hard I squeezed him gently earning a moan to escape his lips. "You see what you do to me love I can't even go a day without craving your body under me. Now let's help you out of some clothes shall we." Koto was appearing. "Hi baby" he growled "MINE, ALL MINE." I giggled as Mitch quickly removed my top kissing me like I was his last meal our tongues dancing swirling around each other I eventually pulled back for some air as he nipped my cheek and alternated between nipping and sucking he moved down my neck until he reached my mark and sucked in my skin And began to nibble I saw fire and screamed, he quickly put his mouth over mine silencing me. "So sensitive love but you don't want the rest of the cabin to hear you, your screams are only for me understood." I nodded my head and he quickly kissed my lips as he undid my jeans forcefully pulling them away from my body. I grabbed his T-shirt to pull it off, instead he reached behind and pulled over his head throwing it on the floor. As he swirled his tongue in my mouth he palmed over my mound my core aching to be filled I moaned into his mouth. "Um... more please need more." He broke away from the kiss "as you wish love."

He quickly removed my thong and strapless bra, as he gazed at my naked body under him. It made me a little nervous when he just stared I fought the urge to cover myself. "Oh come on hurry up." He laughed at my impatience. As he threw off his jeans. He pulled my legs apart I gasped when he stuck two fingers inside me, he swirled them around I was losing it "no I want you." He didn't appear to listen which irked me until he removed his fingers I watched as he sucked the juices from me into his mouth. "Best thing I'll ever taste angel." He removed his boxers as his fully erect dick sprung out seeking my body. I moaned at the sight. Mitch moved over me and sucked on my nipple pulling it in roughly with his teeth and bit down licking away the pain, I groaned and moved my hips touching his member "good god love." With the encouragement I gyrated my hips rubbing my wet core around his member. He popped my nipple out of his mouth and sunk his dick deep inside I went to scream as his mouth covered mine.

He slowly, agonisingly pulled his dick out to the tip, but didn't push back in I was frustrated I pushed my hips up to try and take him in but he held my waist. Just before I was about to yell at him he pushed inside again as I moaned in relief. As he slowly started to thrust inside me I had to hold a scream in as he adjusted me to hit my perfect spot. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into his backside "harder, harder baby." He growled out yes as his thrusting became faster he dug his claws into my hips for grip as he pumped and began to thrash his dick inside me hitting my uterus with all his worth "Fuck TIGHT FUCKING TIGHT MY LOVE." He grunted as his member thoroughly thrashed around my uterus. My hand pushed his backside down with every thrust. I was coming hard. "Ba...Baby MITCH!" He thrashed deep and hard grunting until he roared my name as I clamped up around his dick as he spilled his load inside filling every part of my uterus and claiming me all over again. He stayed inside me as we came down from our highs holding me in his arms. "Mine only mine" he mumbled into my boobs. I laughed as his warm breath tickled my skin. "Yes baby only Mitch's and Kotos Angel." I felt his lips take mine as he pulled his now soft member from me. He stood and I watched as he shoved on his boxers and retrieved my underwear. I sat up and we changed.
I kissed Mitch before going to the small washroom and brushing my hair with my fingers to look more presentable.
Once I came out Mitch was already strapped in his chair. The pilot turned. The fasten seatbelt sign so I took my seat next to Mitch and buckled up. Mitch rubbed my thigh lovingly as we started our descent to the airstrip. Once on the ground we got off the plane we're Ross met us as we got closer he scented the air probably because when I left I was only marked now I've been thoroughly mated and joined the mile high club. "Well I guess I need to plan the Luna ceremony, welcome back home Luna, Alpha." He bowed and walked to the drivers seat. Ross was a nice guy didn't often say a lot but was good friends with Mitch.
After an almost entire day of travel I was glad to see our house. Ross helped us in with our luggage I told him we could more than manage but he insisted. I asked him to stay for some coffee as Mitch kissed my cheek and left for the office to go through the mail. Ross agreed to coffee and we sat in the kitchen waiting on our brews. "So Luna How was the Palace?" I was glad to talk about, he probably only asked to get my excitement out of me. "Well first off it's too big but beautifully decorated. The King and Queen are very hospitable and charming their son the Prince could use some lessons in charm as he is rather lacking." His hearty laugh interrupted me. "Did you not fawn over him Luna." I looked at Ross appalled "ergh no I most certainly did not he has a big enough ego as it is plus eeww he's not that good looking. I was right to always call him the jerk Prince it fits him wonderfully." "Wow most she-wolves I talk too say "OMG he's soo dreamy I'd love to meet him, I'd love to be his thing on the side." I flat out Burst into fits of laughter as he tried to mimic a girl's voice being very dramatic with hand signals pretending to flick his imaginary long hair away from him.
"Well that would never have happened disgusting, but on a more serious note he makes me suspicious of him I mean I saved their pack pups when they were kidnapped and he wasn't so thrilled that I did what I did. Plus there's this portrait of him in the Gallery and he's wearing an Eagles championship ring, my dads a huge fan I've seen over a hundred years worth of team players and championship photos and the Prince isn't in them." "Hmm maybe a friend loaned it to him." That would make sense yup that's probably it. "Yeah your probably right." "Well, I enjoyed our chat Luna I best be going home." "Sure thanks for letting me rant bye Beta Ross." He shut the backdoor behind him.

I went upstairs and changed into my black and royal blue crop top and short shorts, I emptied my wash bag and brushed my teeth. Got a wipe and removed my makeup throwing it in the bin as I did my business and washed my hands. I left the bathroom as Mitch went to brush his teeth he kissed my cheek as I got in the bed and fell asleep soon after I felt the bed dip, and tingles happened when Mitch's arm wrapped around my waist pulling my over his hard warm chest, I listened lulled by his heartbeat.