Chapter 22

Albas Maternity turquoise day dress nude and silver toe and ankle strap stiletto heels. Left pic is pathway lit by ground lanterns, lights in the trees following the direction of pathway. Bellow pic of Oval shape engagement ring centre stone Ruby outer ring is small diamonds shaft of the ring half way with diamonds and the ring is silver.

Alba's POV

The next day the King, Queen, Kyle and his mother left after they'd sent their son heavily guarded and chained on their private jet Kyle didn't want to be on the same flight so the Queen stayed back with Kyle and his mother whilst the King went with the royal guards and his chained estranged son. We all ate breakfast I have to say Mitch was very withdrawn from the time he woke up till now still. I didn't get it was he tired after the past few days. Even when I showed affection he didn't ignore me but just I don't know how to describe it. Karina and Bethany came over they wanted to go out to dinner later. So we were having a girly day I asked Karina if she knew what was up with Mitch she shrugged and quickly averted the question to something else ok now I'm really suspicious, if he's slept with any other girl I'll hang him by his precious jewels.

"Hey guys have you seen Mitch I wanna go over paint colours for the baby room?" Now I've lost my mate great where is he. "I don't know Alba come on let's just go to the spa then maybe when we get back he'll be here. "Eerrhh fine it'll help relax me your right." Bethany drove us out of the pack and down the town. We reached Earthly Spa great now some time to just chill I had a small baby bump. Of course werewolf pups the gestation period is four months. No one here can tell me how long I'll have. I am the last of my kind I've asked Aurora but she never had any offspring plus my child will have werewolf blood even though she's a Phoenix but Aurora told me it was usually six months so that doesn't sound so bad right. We change into our robes and I head to get an Indian head massage. I had mind-linked Mitch even Aurora tried to link him now I was getting worried not pissed off like earlier. I wanted to leave screw this.

Bethany drove me home and I went on the hunt for my deplorable mate. I went straight to his office he wasn't there, kitchen Marie hadn't seen him. I walked to the pack house Carla showed me to the office and told me not to worry if he was hurt I'd know first. No he's just missing in bloody action. I walk into the office right now I'm so angry only Ross was there. "ALRIGHT WERE THE BLOODY HELL IS HE. SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME SOMETHING NOW!" Ross loudly gulped looking nervous good he knows something. "Ross tell me where your shitty Alpha is I won't tell him you told me and I'd be careful what you tell me I am very hormonal right now." "Uh he told me not to tell you, we're commanded not to." I saw red "ROSS TELL ME WHERE HE IS NOW!" I used my Luna command, I know he was torn between two commands then an out of breath Karina rushed in. "Just tell her Beta or we might have a very unwell unborn baby here, you wouldn't want that would you?" He shook his head. "He's in the north side of the forest he's fine Luna please don't worry it's supposed to be a surprise."

I rushed out and headed to the north side of the forest, I was lost now shit this pack is too big. 'Ok take a deep breath you can do this just because he's gone radio silent doesn't mean I have to loose my cool.' Stay cool sweetie go straight back for 3yards then turn right there should be a path around there somewhere. "Right thanks Aurora." Of course she was right I love my Phoenix ever since my hormones became stronger my sense of direction isn't all that great. I was amazed at the path it was all lit up there was lights on the branches of trees it was beautiful I don't remember this being here it's like someone decorated the place recently. Was I missing something was there a pack function I forgot about? My answer was soon answered when I saw Mitch standing in the middle of the path in a suite that showed me just how lucky I was to be his.

"So you've been here the whole time and here I was prepared to kill you and Koto for giving Aurora radio silence. Do you have any idea how worried I was?" I stood with my hands on my waist waiting for his reply this outta be good. "I'm sorry angel for worrying you I didn't think I just wanted to get all this done it was a surprise to show you how much you mean to me." Aww "nice save Alpha." He held out his hand for me to take. I quickly took his hand feeling the warm tingles spread through my body. He kissed the back of my knuckles. What I'm not wearing lacy shoes and his aren't loose, I watched as he pulled a small velvet box out of his coat OMG what, this...
"I've always wanted my mate I never thought she'd be like you, strong, brave, loving and smoking hot." I giggled as he continued. "I met you at a waterfall so I thought how could I top a place that was already so beautiful. I don't just want you as my mate, I want you as my wife, you are the mother of our child, and if our little girl is anything like her mother then the Moon Goddess blessed me twice over. I can't wait to watch our children grow up together Alba, Aurora you mean everything to us you are entire world love there is no one better for me or this pack, you surpassed my expectations in a Mate and I love you more than these words can ever describe. Will you please be my wife." I think my heart just exploded I really mean this much to them. I couldn't help it ok I started to cry. "Please tell me those are happy tears." He looked still very uncomfortable or was it still nerves but the smile on his face got me. I nodded my head and brushed away my tears. "Yes I will marry you, of course I will baby." He jumped up and snatched my waist pushing me into the air as I squealed then he set me on my feet and slid on the most amazing bedazzling ring I've ever seen a oval shaped ruby with gold clasp and smaller diamonds surrounding the ruby and half way down the rings shaft. I was a blubbering mess. "SSSo this is why the girls and Ross were so suspicious they always changed the subject when I brought up about your whereabouts. He nodded sheepishly. "Sorry angel I swore them to secrecy I think Ross got the brunt of your panic though." Then I remembered what I made him do I must apologise to him for my overreaction, but we're engaged AAAHHH!

Warning ⚠️ Mature scene

He picked me up and carried me running home as fast as he could. I was shocked at his speed until I looked in his eyes Koto that's why. "MINE MAKE YOU MINE NOW." I nodded as we poured our desire and need for one another into a delicious kiss god did he taste nice. Koto ran up the stairs three at a time easily, as he shoved the door open to the bedroom and placed me nicely on the bed I was surprised by the kind gesture I thought he was more animal. "Oh I am Mate I'm all animal but your carrying our chick and as a father I won't be overly rough." His claws lengthened and just scraped the material of my clothes but he ripped them to shreds. Hey at this rate I'll run out of clothes. "Good mate shouldn't wear horrible things, natural is always better." "Our human sides require clothes Koto do you want other males to make eyes at me naked am I not for your eyes only." He growled loudly stating his dominance and possessiveness over me making my arousal only grow as he scented the air his eyes literally glowed he approached the bed in one quick stride and tore his clothes off leaving me to gawk at him in all his naked glory. He grabbed my legs and forced them open for him, he took a deep breath and inhaled my arousal I blushed and wanted so bad to shut my legs and hide. He growled looking at me sternly to stay put.
His claw pushed through my wet folds as I let out a startled cry these stupid hormones make me more sensitive. He then placed a kiss to my mound and I was done for. He began to lap me up making me creme up even more my hands clutched his hair as my legs clutched his head his claw working me getting further inside my cervix as I writhed below he pulled his claw out of me and I whimpered I was so close his stupid grin I frowned as he licked his finger from juices.
He climbed above me and kissed me I felt his hard length stroke my sensitive core, before I could complain he rammed himself fully inside and I groaned at being completely full. He moved with vigour usually Mitch goes slow and deep then his speed increases with Koto it's just hard and deep. His claws sunk into the skin of my hips making me wince in pain. He pulled out to his tip and thrusted hard again, he was relentless his large member never eased into me the animal was out. He bit my mark and I mewled from the pleasure. I dug my nails into his shoulders and wrapped my leg as around his waist to take him as fully as I could. He pulled out completely but before I could protest he flipped me over so I lay on my stomach I quickly adjusted myself on my hands and knees as I heard him shift behind me. I was panting and my arousal for the beast coming out fully made me creme down my thighs. I jumped when I felt his wet tongue lick me off. He wrapped his huge paws around my waist before I could take a breath I was impaled I screamed at the intrusion, Koto didn't wait to let me adjust he pulled almost completely out and thrusted down deep into my uterus I moaned for more as he pulled his soaked dick out and rammed it fully into me he was my king and my everything and I had to have every inch of him inside me. I pushed my butt back into him groaning as he snarled his approval he plunged deep inside my uterus I screamed in delight. His paws pushed me close with every thrust as he humped me hard. The force and speed was relentless the tightness in my stomach grew as I reached for my climax just the feel of his super large dick in my uterus made me come hard screaming my release I clamped down on him pulsing he growled and snarled when he came inside me deep and fast spilling his seed inside me soaking my uterus in him. Koto didn't pull out immediately he licked my mark making me moan tiredly, his paws loosened around my waist when he licked down my spine purring in content "MINE BEAUTY IS MINE" he pulled out when I felt him soften inside me some of his seed spilled out which he was quick to lick off me I collapsed on my side in exhaustion but I had never been happier I was engaged to the love of my life, pregnant with our daughter who will be the warrior Phoenix one day, plus I just made love with my Koto, so compared to how things were almost eight months ago I'd say that the Moon Goddess just made me the happiest woman alive. I got up as he shifted and Mitch returned I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business I then washed my hands and returned to my Fiancé. I pulled the duvet cover over myself and Mitch pulled me into his chest I soon fell fast asleep listening to the sound of my mates heartbeat.