Chapter 24

Alba's baby shower and outfit Light pink strapless bodycon maternity dress just bellow the knee. Left is room filled with pink, gold, see-through with confetti inside balloons surrounding the party table.

Alba's POV

Today was our little princess's baby shower and although Mitch's enthusiasm during the picking of the furniture was less enthusiastic he was actually excited for the baby shower he's just a big kid he only wanted to see what everyone brought her I was just glad to make the event about our little angel but if it's presents that make Mitch feel like a father-to-be then who cares I just want to have fun with my entire family and friends that includes the pack.

Mitch and I arrived at the pack house there was an outdoor tent set up outside was a large cookie with our little girls name Dahlia after a long three weeks of disagreeing on baby names we finally agreed on Dahlia. Pink gold and white balloons decorated the food table the most important table if you ask me we had a four tier cake so some of the pack would get some I don't think you can get a cake to feed over 2000 hungry werewolves. We had a Russian pink colour for the base tier and biggest tier, then we had a mermaid white then a gold and lastly sugar crystal top with red and pink sugar crystals there was a D emblem in gold on the bottom and largest tier. Anyway the cake was what I was mostly enjoying don't get me wrong everyone outdid themselves with decoration to the point you wouldn't think you were in a tent anymore.

After we played games like What's in your Handbag? (Purse) and word scramble and baby girl predictions like eye, hair colour, baby weight and length etc... it was so much fun listening to their predictions although the weight ones could have been lighter, let's just say that one was a little scary.
We had cakes and mock tails (non alcoholic cocktails) finger foods. This day was perfect then came the opening of gifts the part Mitch was waiting for so I let him open the first one from Marie. She got us a baby hamper with a fluffy white towel with hood, three white and pink vests, baby powder, and a pink toy elephant. "This is perfect Marie thank you it's such a useful gift." "Great job Marie." I got up and hugged her she was so thoughtful. "Ok angel let's open this one" it was from Bethany and Carlos they had got us a fabulous grey suede baby bouncer "thank you Bethany this will save the rocking in the arms time." Karina and Richard got us a Activity Mat for tummy time and interactive play. I thanked them so much and kissed Richard, Mitch growled oh please he rubbed his cheek to get my kiss off himself I giggled and sat down. Jessica got us a nappy bin. We got so many gifts we were so thankful to everyone they were all useful of course some were more practical some were for entertainment purposes we ate some more and chatted the day went by so quickly I was soon exhausted and everyone got the idea to leave when they saw I was past myself. Mitch carried me up to bed and took off my clothes and helped me into my maternity top and shorts as I brushed my teeth and got into bed. Mitch got in and after a bit of adjusting myself I feel asleep in his arms.

A/N sorry guys shorter chapter after wracking my brain I still couldn't think of anything else so again my apologies it's not longer.