Chapter 26

Dahlia's going home outfit. I'm my daddy's girl and My Mummy's World T-shirt, Russian pink tutu with sparkly silvery pink bow on the centre, pink headband with flower.

Alba's POV

It's been three days since I first went into the hospital to say I glad to be going home was an understatement. I was even more happy to sleep in my own bed of course this time it was going to be way different. With Dahlia asleep in her car seat Mitch carried her out with the baby bag over his other shoulder I just walked beside them, into the elevator. "I'm excited to go home I wander what Dahlia will make of her room." Mitch smiled at me and beamed at the sleeping bundle of joy he was carrying. "Thank you love I should have said that when princess was born." I looked up at him confused. "You gave me not only love but a family angel a family I will cherish and protect till my last breath so thank you love." I blushed "well I can't take all the credit she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you too, but yes I did the most work so thanks." He laughed and I shushed him when he started to make Dahlia stir in her seat.

Once we were home and got Dahlia upstairs still asleep in her cot the family came over, little Richard didn't really have a clue as to what was happening and why everyone was whispering. Karina silently went up to Dahlia's room to see her she didn't get the chance at the hospital with her homework and school to attend. She came down and silently squealed in excitement. "Right I got several pictures now I can paint my first niece AAHH congrats." We shushed her this place was that big it echoed and there was no way I was waking our baby, before she needed to.

Between nursing and changing which our parents helped a lot with we all ate lunch and dinner together before they all left for the pack house. I was super thankful for everyone's help. Saying as Mitch didn't change a single dirty nappy yet I gave him the task of doing this one. I could hear some yelling and asking Dahlia why she was so cute and yet produced the most disgusting stuff. I giggled at the comedy coming from the baby room otter entertainment. Eventually Mitch came in removed the mask he was wearing and latex gloves I mean come on if you clean them carefully enough you won't get soiled on. "Love the new look Fiancé it suits you." I got a glare in response. "You never told me it would be like a bomb of shit to clean." "That's a nice way to talk about your daughters nappy. I did tell you it would be a mess actually so now I suggest you help with changing her nappies as you can see what I'll have to clean up so no complaining. I brought Dahlia into the world and your going to help me care for our daughter got it, now suck it up. We only need to look after her till she finds her mate and love her the rest of our lives." He defeatedly looked at me then beamed with joy.

"Alright love if I have to help clean a few dirty nappies I will I'm surrounded by princesses what's to complain about. Now as for this mate you speak of it's not happening she's my princess and I will never trust any guy around her plus she's only born you can't kick her out already." I rolled my eyes already he's an overbearing father. "Well I hate to break it to you one day you will but luckily you've got almost two decades before that should happen. Now I'm going to take a bath and wash my hair, you stay here in case Dahlia needs something." I walked into the bathroom did my business washed my hands and filled my bubble bath.

Even though it was only like 7pm I changed into my pjs for comfort besides I was just home and there were no meetings I needed to attend so I wanted to try and relax into this mother role if I could as if on cue Dahlia made her hunger known. I turned on the light and picked my baby up carefully rocking her as I walked to my rocking chair. I unfastened my clothes put a pillow under my arm and once Dahlia was latched on I turned on the tv above her cot.
Mitch came in to check on us and said he had to finish some paperwork before bed and then his lips met mine. He hungrily bit my lower lip and I granted his tongue access. Once we make out I pull away from his devouring kissing session to breathe. Mitch leans down and kisses his daughters head before leaving for his office.

After I had finally got some wind out of Dahlia it's not as easy as everyone says it is anyway I switched off her light as she was fast asleep I was exhausted even though it was only after 9pm Mitch was still in the office. I thought whilst Dahlia is asleep I may as well get some too. Once in the bed I pulled the covers up to my chin and was instantly asleep until I heard Dahlia I was about to get up when I heard Mitch in her room so I fell asleep.
                                                                                     ***
I sent a letter to the Palace five days after coming home we would leave in the next two days to meet the new in training Princes and their father also obviously the King and Queen themselves. They were happy to hear about Dahlia and that she was happy and healthy, they were looking forward to meeting her. The Royals have become almost like a second family to us we were honoured they wanted to meet Dahlia who of course was completely oblivious to Royalty wanting to meet her. I currently had Dahlia hooked around by chest in a harness thing for newborns. I was helping Mitch with plannings for new homes being built in the pack between that and looking after Dahlia it was exhausting but a welcomed distraction from baby world.