Chapter 32

pic left is Alba's wedding dress. Spaghetti strap slightly plunging sweetheart neckline fishtail white lace and nude gown white mess material sweeping out past knees. Right pic Dahlia's flower girl outfit. White satin material. Gold and pearl sown into high neckline. Puffed out ruffle style skirt satin again with oversized white bow to the left. Song Olly Murrs, Dance With Me Tonight.
Alba's POV

I'm in the Palace four days ago was my Hen Party we arrived yesterday today's the day I'm nervous don't get me wrong I know Mitch I love him it's the unknown part that's freaking me out. It's ok sweetie you'll be fine I know it's just nerves I know that's what everyone says but you will be ok you have a family, friends everything you wanted from your old pack and so much more. Everything will be fine now put that dress on and walk down the aisle it's time. Thanks Aurora.

My dad arrives and is completely silent avoiding my eyes I look at mum she gets the message she coos over Dahlia taking her out of the room. "You ok there dad." He sniffed  he's not usually an emotional guy but I guess he's having a hard time today I hug him and stretch up on my toes to kiss his cheek. "It's alright I'm still your little girl even when I have a baby of my own, and your not letting me go you'll always be the first man I ever loved, I'll be ok I promise." He hugged me clearing his throat "Right good then may I do the honour of giving my baby away." I chuckled "you sure can dad, let's get this show on the road shall we." I took the nook of his left arm and picked up my bouquet.

We walked down the grand staircase it really felt like a royal wedding the staircase was adorned with vines and white and pink hydrangeas the guards opened the doors for us I know I wasn't but I felt like royalty. My hand gripped the material of my fathers suit tightly as my nerves kicked up a gear. The final door was in front of me when they open I'll see Mitch my soon-to-be husband just open up already. My dad squeezed my hand "you ready sweetie." I nodded and smiled not taking my eyes off the closed door in front of me. It felt like forever but eventually the double doors opened my eyes immediately went to find Mitch. Oh yes now I'm calm hurry hurry walk faster dad. The audience laughed I probably should take my time, but looking at my beaming face hunk of a mate I need to be with him right now. Jeez could this aisle get any longer. Eventually my dad took my hand and placed it in Mitch's. "Ok Alpha not a hair on her head is ever to be harmed got it." Seriously dad why. "Understood never going to happen Colin." My dad nodded and took his seat next to my mum. Bethany stood behind me and Karina held her niece in her arms.
Mitch's hands felt so warm and soothing my nerves were gone. The minister began with "Who gives the bride away." My dad stood up and said his part. Then we exchanged our vows and Little Richard was our ring barer I smiled at Mitch once our rings were secure the minister said you may now kiss your bride I squealed as he dipped me down for a kiss his cheeky ehh he did that on purpose. I put as much love as I could into the kiss, I almost forgot about the audience behind us, till I heard wolf whistles and cheering he pouted as I smiled when I pulled back from our heated kiss. We walked down the aisle hand in hand ready for our reception.

We began with our five course meal I'm not a fan of fish so I had chicken dinner Mitch had a salmon dinner it was a buffet style only Mitch and I were served Dahlia was next to me I tried her with a tiny piece of mash potatoes she sucked on it I know she's like almost four months old but she was teething my mum gave her some calpol before the ceremony. I don't think I've ever smiled so much in my life my cheeks hurt but I know it'll be over before I realise so I will just enjoy my pained face smile through the pain. My mum was on my other side she took over feeding Dahlia.

I greeted as many of our guests as I could whilst the music started up and the pups danced around on the dance floor whilst the adults digested their dinner. I thanked the King and Queen again till I felt a slight tug on my dress. "Can we dance with Dahlia now Luna Alba." I think that one was Logan I smiled they are two cute of course when they grow up I won't call them that. I saw from the corner of my eye Mitch glaring at the two Princes' "Of course your highnesses but don't jiggle her too much she just ate and you wouldn't want her dinner on you." They both shouted ok excitedly and made my mum place Dahlia in their arms their friend Matt came over and Darius growled and shoved him away Aww poor Matt he's getting the cold shoulder from his friends so Matt went to play with the other kids.

"Wifey it's time for our first dance together." "Why of course husband I thought you'd never ask." I laughed and let him lead me onto the dance floor we didn't want a slow dance I'm not that skilled so we went for an upbeat tempo number to Ollie Murrs. Mitch but his left arm on my lower back and took my hand as we jived laughing to the song. Our guests took selfies or pictures of us we actually practiced this jive I saw the twins Bob their heads as pointed us out to Dahlia. I was having a blast with our practiced moves.