Chapter 13

Alba's POV

After the pups were re-untied with their mothers. Koto was handed some shorts by a guard as he took one last look at me and went behind a boulder to shift. I was startled when the Prince decided to open his mouth. "Well, well, well I thought you smelled different I thought your kind didn't exist anymore. Oh well that just means when you go, there will be none of you left." Here I thought he was obsessed with me, now he's just a mean little man. I'll rip his bloody face off hun shift I'll take control, don't worry when I'm done they'll be nothing but a bag of bones on our driveway. "Aurora I love you but he's a prince I don't want to be murdered by Royals." "I hope you and your mutt of a mate leave real soon." "You sound pretty upset considering I just saved the pups from your pack your highness." I made sure to say it loud enough in front of the King. "Wow you little piece of..." "SON WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO LUNA ALBA?" The prince visibly paled, he must be behind this. Mitch immediately heard the commotion and swiftly arrived at my side sneering at the Prince. "Love what's going on?" He growled at the Prince. "Son why would you be upset after Alba saved the pups of our pack?" "He did WHAT, WOW YOU UN-GREAT-FULL PIECE OF SHIT!" "Mitch" a whisper yelled. "No Angel I don't care if he's a Royal a true Prince would show a lady some respect especially when said lady saves his Packs pups from psychos." I grabbed his arm to stop him doing anything he'd regret. "No Alba your mate is right and here I thought you were ready to be King, well wasn't I a fool. I hope when I get to the bottom of this you have nothing to do with this mess. Now get the hell out of my sight pup you are now on house arrest you can't shift until I give you permission and go with you. LEAVE!" To say the spoilt little shit was pissed was an understatement bastard I hope I never see that scumbag again.

Once the Queen heard how her son treated me she apologised profusely. I told her it's water under the bridge but his actions made me suspicious of him. Why would a Prince of wolves harm the future pups or side with hunters and Rogues I don't want to believe it.

Warning ⚠️ contains Sexual content

Mitch walked me back to our room as I removed my dress.
I left my underwear on, Yes Yes Yes Alba lets Mate about time sweetie nothing like some drama to turn us all horny huh. I was feeling confident in my decision I brushed my teeth, don't want him to kiss me if I've got Manky breath. I remove my hair from its now messy bun, and brush it out. "Here we go Aurora." Let's get m girl.
I walk out as Mitch lies in only his boxers ready for bed upon seeing me in my underwear his eyes darken as flecks of gold Koto is present but not in control. He licks his lips ready to devour me. I fight the blush no I won't be shy, I walk over noticing his member is already starting to harden  I crawl slowly on the bed as he eyes my breasts approaching him. "Were-ever this is going love my answers yes." I giggle as I crawl over his lap, when I sit his hardening member is almost completely erect and rubbing against my achingly wet core. He roughly kisses me biting my lip hungrily wanting our tongues to join. I smirk and eventually allow him access to my mouth as I gyrate my hips over his length as he groans into my mouth. His hands rest on my hips encouraging the pace. I moan when he moves his face to my neck and gasp as he pulls the skin of my mark into his mouth and sucks my hips pick up the pace and moan when he pulls away to look at me.

He flips me onto my back as I squeal in surprise his right hand lightly traces the sides my breasts making sure to massage them I arch into his touch out of instinct, I have no idea what I'm doing. He spends a few minutes fondling my breasts over the fabric of my bra then pushes the material aside as I watch him lean his head down and suck on my erect nipple I moan as I gyrate my hips under him. He moans as my knee lightly strokes his member. He devours each of my nipples before releasing them with a pop. As he continues his assault down my stomach leaving no inch of skin untouched. He pulled my thong down little by little his continuous kisses over my mound sent me seeing fire. He looked up not stopping his tongue now licking up my mound, "Aurora my sweet glad you could join us." He shimmied my thong completely down my legs, as he pulled my legs further apart as his head was invisible. He blew warm air on my wet core, I jumped slightly as it made me more sensitive craving him only more. "Please, please." I could feel him smile as his fingers danced over my clit, torturing me. "Tongue I need your tongue inside me baby please." He groaned "fuck I love it when you beg for me like this." I screamed as his tongue entered me, he licked and sucked lapping up my juices. I grabbed the base of his hair tugging him close as my hips moved in time with his tongue. My stomach tightened as I built up to my climax. My hips moving against him faster as his fingers pinching the skin of my clit driving me over the edge. I was glad the rooms were soundproof. "MITCH OH GOD MITCH AAHH!" He groaned as he continued to lap me up till orgasm passed he moved up and kissed my lips sweetly as I caught my breath.

After I had rested less than an hour passed I wanted to be mated. I turned to him. "Mitch I want to be mated." He was taken by surprise,  "baby I don't want to hurt you. You should take some time to think about it." Does he not want me, am I coming on too strong? "What if it's really what I want, I've already thought about it, but if you don't want me that's fine too." I turn on my side facing away from him so he can't see my tears and the hurt I feel. He stroked my arm, and gently turned me to face him. I wiped my tears away quickly. "Just go to sleep forget I said anything Alpha." I was upset he looked hurt when I called him Alpha and not Mitch. "Angel I just wanted you to be absolute certain before we went any further. Believe me I'm finding it next to impossible not being inside you." He put his hand over mine and guided it down till he placed my hand over his bulge in his boxers I blushed as he smiled and kissed my cheeks. "You see how badly I want and need you love."

He kissed my neck as I moaned at the fireworks exploding on my neck, meanwhile his hand entered my core as I gasped at the sudden intrusion. My hips moved with his pace he bent down to kiss my nipples my hands grabbed onto his hair and pulled, my back arched and he reached behind me and unclasped my bra throwing it away.
He suddenly removed his hand from aching core. "No" I whimpered at the loss. I looked up as he removed his boxers his dick instantly sprang up so big. God I want a taste. Before I lose my courage I give Aurora her wish I sit up from the bed and look at him as if asking permission he nods his head as his left hand cups my face. He's huge I lick the pre-cum off his tip, he tastes salty, he shudders at my touch. I wrap my mouth around his tip as his left hand tightens around my hair pulling me in till I want to gag, I squash the feeling. I cup his balls in my hand and massage as I pull my mouth out to the tip and suck him back in he moves his hips with my strokes I swirl my tongue around his member "eeeerrr baby enough of this, I need to be in you." I pull him out with a pop and happily lie back as he moves my legs further apart and slides in between them.

He sucks my mark as his dick strokes against my core covering him in my juices. Koto growls and with that he sinks in slowly filling me up with his mega size I scream in agony as he breaks through he kisses my tears away he doesn't move and allows me to adjust to his sheer size and length. I groan as he flicks my clit easing the pain, he bends down and kisses my lips. "Well done my angel." "Move" I demanded and he complied pulling almost all the way, I began to miss the feeling of being whole, almost until he pushed back inside as I gasped again. I may take some time to get use to this. I mewled when his left hand caressed my breast as this thrusts were deep and slow so this is what they call making love. It feels incredible. I could see on his face he was holding back not wanting to hurt me. "It's ok baby let go." I urged him on and like a switch his slow controlled thrusts gradually became stronger and faster. "Oh FUCK MY LOVE SO FUCKING TIGHT!" I wrapped my legs around his waist and arched my back again gasping when he suddenly went deeper inside my uterus.
"Baby Wow more, more please." He granted my wish holding my hips his claws sinking into my skin I Whimpered at the pain but it was muffled by the relentless thrusting his member hitting me in the perfect spot as I yelled for more and he gave it to me grunting as his dick thrashed inside me at incredible speed, I couldn't do anything but hold onto him my nails dug into his back. I kissed him with as much love my tongue hungry for his taste. My stomach tightened at one point the only noise was his stomach smacking against mine. His balls softly smacking against my core as he thrusted deep into my uterus like a man possessed. My orgasm built "Baby I'm so close" "oh god Alba come for me love." As if he ordered my body responded as I tightened around his dick I came screaming "MMIITTTCCCHHH!"   He snarled with appreciation. "Tight, FUCK YES ALBA BABBYYY!" He growled out as he came firing his seed deep inside me filling every inch of my womb claiming me as his, once and for all. He collapsed on top of me panting as we came down from our highs he didn't pull out immediately he stayed inside me for a few minutes till his member softened and he pulled himself out of me, his member soaked from our love making. "You are the most divine goddess in my world I will worship my angel forever." He kissed my head as I tried to laugh, but was too tired so I smiled lovingly up at him. I kissed his lips in a chaste kiss. He went into the bathroom and brought back a towel he pushed my legs apart and cleaned me up and took the towel and threw it in the bathroom then he got back into the bed. Mitch adjusted me till I was laying on his chest. "I love you Alba and Aurora." "We love you too baby never forget that." I caressed his pecs and fell into a deep sleep sated by our love making.