Your Undead To Me - 1

I rummage around through the cupboards in search of food. It's been three days since Damon was captured. Three whole days of peaceful sleep.

Caroline is better now, he can't hurt her. Stefan said it would take about a week for Damon to be well vampire dead. I pour myself some cereal and take it to the couch. I pull my phone out and call Elena.

"Hello"

"Elena, hey, is uh Vicki there?" I ask swirling my spoon in my bowl. I had an inkling she was there, Ty told me things didn't go all to well at the founders ball.

"Yes, she is" I nod. "Great, tell her to come home when she's done"

"Will do" . I cut the call and decide to call Stefan like I did just yesterday.

When he picks up I'm quick to speak, "Stefan, has he woken up yet?" I ask through a spoonful. "Yeah, he did. Don't worry he's weak, and I already told Zach to stay of the basement" I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Thank God. Right well, see you in class" I say and cut the call.

 Right well, see you in class" I say and cut the call

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened " Elena breaths as she watches Caroline be her usual bubbly self in the hall, passing out flyers. "She's in denial" Bonnie says, not taking her eyes of Caroline.

Is it bad that I feel really guilty right about now? "Hey" Says Stefan as he approaches. "Hey, uh, we gotta be somewhere, right now" I say and grab Bonnies hand and steer away from them.

When we're a good distance away I turn to Bonnie. "I know we haven't talked about it, but I want to. How did you do that?" I ask, my eyes widening just to show how exiting this is. She shrugs lightly before she responds, "I really don't know. I'm going to grams this week to see if she can tell me" I nod and wrap and arm around her shoulder.

"Well, whatever you are, you'll still be my best friend"

"So how much longer?" I ask Stefan as we walk through the door

"So how much longer?" I ask Stefan as we walk through the door. He closes the door as he responds.

"Only a little while longer" I was about to say something when he lifts his head up and tilts it to the side before he dashes to the basement. I run after him, getting there I see Stefan gripping Damon's arm and Zach on the ground, regaining oxygen.

"Zach You Stupid Idiot" I scold as I run to his side and help him up. When Stefan manages to shove Damon further in the cellar he speaks to him through the slot door.

"Keep it up Damon. The more energy you expend, the faster you'll go" Stefan turns from the door and helps me getting Zach upstairs. We set him down on the couch and I resist the urge to hit him.