Founders Day - 1

Bonnie came over to my place to help me get ready, the dress was seriously tight. It was a yellow dress with white lace at the end and sleeves.

My hair was curled and I also wore my locket. Tyler is supposed to be with me on the Miss mystic court float, all of us are. Matt had a cast on his arm because of the j jury and had to be on the float with Caroline.

When we got to the town square, Stefan had some big news, about who my father was.

"John?!" Elena and I exclaim in shock.

"Is, is that even possible?" Elena stammers.

"Well there's no proof but he dated isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one that brought her to your dads office for the delivery" Stefan explains.

Holy Shit Damon was right.

I rake a hand through my hair, processing the information. I'm a Gilbert. I'm a freaking Gilbert!

"My whole life I've hated that man" Elena confesses.

I put a hand on Elena "I got to go" I say softly before fleeing to go find Matt.

When I find him, I see him stalk away from Tyler, I grab his hand and pull him to the side.

"I might be a Gilbert" I explain quickly. He frowns. "What?"

"I think I'm a Gilbert, you know John Gilbert. Elena and I think he's our biological father" Matt raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"My little sisters a founding family" He chuckled. "Wow, that's that's a lot" I sigh and nod. "I know, now we gotta tell Jeremy, who probably won't even wanna talk to me"

Matt frowns, "Why not?" I sighed "It's complicated"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and there handsome escorts" Carol Lockwood says through the microphone as the parade float marches down the street.

"This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic falls" Everyone claps and cheers for the Miss mystic.
"Aren't they beautiful?"

I stand with Tyler on the float next to Elena, the two of us spot Bonnie in the crowd and wave at her. She smiles and waves back before Damon blocked her view, he stood and waved at us with a grin.

We ignore him for the most part and continue waving at the crowd.

Once the parade ends, I'm finally able to get out of the dress and into something more comfortable. "What's Damon doing with Jeremy?" I question Stefan as we walk towards the grill.
Stefan makes an annoyed face and stormed over.

"Let him go." Stefan orders as he appears right in front of them.
Damon releases him and Stefan puts himself between them and looks at Jeremy.

"Are you alright?" I ask Jermey.

"Yeah."

"What my brother is trying to say is, don't blame Elena for this. Damon turned Vicki, I killed her. She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister and Ariel. I'm sorry that it happened, I wish that it hadn't."

"You shouldn't have made me forget..." Jeremy says before walking away, I sighed and went after him "Jeremy!" I call out.

Jeremy didn't respond and kept walking. "Jeremy!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and turning him back to face me.

"What?! What do you want?"

"I want to say I'm sorry. Elena shouldn't have erased your memory, I know that"

He made a face like he wanted to leave. "I know how you feel"

He frowned. "They erased your memory to? But you seem so close with them?" Jeremy said in confusion.

"No not them. Your not the only one who lost someone to vampires. My mom, she was killed by a vampire, and it erased my memory as well" I explained to him.

"At least you know the truth, I don't even know who or why" Jeremy sighed and looked immediately guilty.

"I'm sorry" I shook my head at him and grabbed his hand, "You shouldn't be apologizing to me"

I wrapped and arm around him. "Also, I don't know if Elenas told you yet but...I'm her twin sister. Older twin sister"

Jeremy looked at me in surprise "What!"

  "Yeah I know"