Bloodlines - 1

I frown when I see Damon perched on my porch. I just got back from leaving Caroline at her place, Stefan made her forget everything that had happened, and she was back to her normal bubbly self in a second. 

"Damon?" I ask in confusion as I approach. He lifts his head and smiles. "Ariel," He said, getting up. "What are you doing here?" I ask, I take a look around my porch in suspicion. What the hell was he planning? 

He claps his hands in front of him. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a road trip with me" He admits. I nearly laugh. "A road trip? With you? Why would I ever do that?" I question, crossing my arms.

"Well I figured if you're there Elena will relax" My eyes bulge at the name of my friend. "Elenas going with you?" He tilts his head and squares his shoulders.

"Eh" He says and points to the car parked in front of my house. I walk to it and in the front seat lies Elena. "Damon what did you do?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "I didn't do anything. Now will you go with me or not?" I huff and cross my arms. "Fine!" I spit. He grins, glad he won.

"Great, don't worry about packing. It's a quick trip" He opens the door to the backseat and reluctantly sit inside. I'm gonna regret this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep during most of the ride. All Damon would tell me is that we were going to Georgia, not why. So I didn't see the point in arguing.

I stir away when I hear bickering outside. I sit up and see Elena and Damon talking on the road. I don't bother letting them know I'm up. I take my phone out and see I have several missed calls from both Stefan and Matt. I groan.

The door opens making me sit up. Damon smirks. "The little mermaid awakes'' I scowl. "Don't" I sneer as Elena gets in.

She turns in her seat to me. "You let him take me?" She asks in disbelief. I shrug. "I didn't really have a choice, if I didn't go, you would be here alone with him" Elena tilts her head in realization.

"True" She murmurs. Damon gets back on the road and Elena looks at him. "So where's my car?" She asks. "I pulled it out on the side of the road. I don't think anyone will bother it, ''he replies.

"What about the guy on the road? Was he a-" Damon cuts her off knowing what she was gonna say. "From what I can tell yeah"

"You didn't know him?" Elena asks. I see Damon eye me from the rearview mirror, so I purse my lips in response to his stare. Another vampire? I honestly didn't know whether to believe him or not.

Damon stops the car right outside a bar. "You brought us to a bar?" I say as Damon gets out and folds the seat down letting me get out. "Damon we're not old enough they're not gonna let us in'' Elena argues as she gets out.

"Sure they will'' Damon says with a smirk. We walk into the bar and Damon clasps his hands together with a smirk.

"Damon '' calls out a bartender. She's tall with curly dark hair, she must be 40. Damon says nothing and continues smirking. She hops over the counter and faces him.

"My honey pie" She says before she grabs him and kisses him.

Elena and I bulged our eyes out in shock.