Fool Me Once - 2

Instead of going to Anna, mainly because Damon had the book and there was no way in hell he was gonna give it up, we went to Bonnies Grandmother for help, after all she is a witch.

"Stefan...Ariel" Bonnie's grandmother says when she looks us over.

"Mrs.Bennett, we need help" I say, clasping my hands together. "Whatever for?" I glance at Stefan and back at grams.

"It's Bonnie. Vampires have her" Her eyes widen in anger and fear. "Come in" She orders and Stefan passes through the door. We follow her in and she rummages through a pair of books, pulling a map out and laying it across her dining table.

I stare in awe as she sets up candles and grabs a knife. "What are you doing?" I ask as she cuts her palm. "A locator spell" She responds as she drips her blood on the map. She spreads her hand wide and starts to chant.

Soon enough the blood on the map starts moving and stops like a little pin. "There. Apartment building" Stefan makes a mental note of the address and grabs my arm. We stop at a two floor building. Stefan and I make our way up and stop at the door.

He doesn't waste anytime and He kicks the door down and the vampire standing on the other side screams in pain at the sunlight.

"Stefan!" "Ariel!" I rush inside and pull back the curtains, letting the sun come raining on the vamp who staggers to the shade. "Let's go" I call out and grab Elena and Bonnie and drag them out.

"So what do we do now?" I ask as I step inside the living room of the Bennett's.

"For now you need to stay here" Stefan says, "a prisoner in my own home. I don't think so" Sheila argues.

"I can't protect you if you leave the house," Stefan argues back. "We'll protect ourselves"

"We need to let him have Katherine back. He's not gonna stop until he gets her. If we help him maybe it stops" Elena says.

"No! He doesn't deserve to get what he wants" Bonnie argues. "What other choice do we have?" I say sliding with Elena on this one.

"Witches being pulled by vampire problems. As much as you try to do to stay out of it, I'll open the tomb. You get your brother's girl, and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will be all over" Shelia says.

"We still have to get Damon to agree"

"He already agreed once" Elena points out. "Yeah, and then we double crossed him" I point out and then narrow my eyes on Elena.

"He's hurt, and I think you're the only one to convince him"

I bite my nails furiously. We are all at the tomb in Fells church, the Bennett's set up while Stefan and I cleaned the area. We even have a blow torches to kill the rest of the vampires once we get Katherine out. Elena went to get Damon and convince him, What if this doesn't work? What if something happens? What if Damon just kills us all? Ok that's going a little to far.

"Are you sure he will come back with her?" Shelia asks with doubt just as we hear a whistle from the woods.

We all turn to see Damon.

"Brother, mermaid, witches" I can only frown at the name, I have much bigger things to worry about. "Everyone ready?" I ask. "I guess so" Bonnie replies.

Oh how I would give anything to be at the party instead of this.

"Air. Fire. Earth-" Shelia says as she lights the torches with fire.

"Water" Bonnie says holding up a bottle of tap water. Grams takes it and sprays it on the ground.

"That's it? Tap water" Elena questions.

"As opposed to what?"

"I just figured maybe it had to be blessed by something mystic or something" Elena explains.

I snicker at her and then see something in Damon's hand.

"What's that?" I ask, shining my flashlight on it. "It's for Katherine. Gotta have something to get her going, unless you girls are offering a vein to tap" Damon says with a smirk.

"We're ready," Bonnie says.

Bonnie and Sheila hold hands and chant what sounds like Latin. "What are they saying?" Damon asks, sounding as dumbfound as I feel.

"Sounds Latin" I replied. After a while the flame on the torches grew and the door to the tomb opened. "It worked" Bonnie heaves.

"Of course it worked"

"I'll go bring the blow torches" Stefan says as he scurries off. "You ready?" Damon asks.

"What?" Elena says. "You think I'm going in there alone so you can seal me in" Damon directs to the Bennett's as he grabs hold of Elena.

"Don't take her in," Sheila warms. "I'll bring the walls down"

"You'll bring the walls down if I don't. You think I trust you?"

"As much as I trust you?" Shelia retorts. "Enough both of you" Elena says. "Look, he needs leverage. He needs to know that you're not going to shut the door when he gets inside. I get it. I'll do it" Elena says to Damon.

"May I?" Damon says as he takes a torch and goes in the tomb, Elena in tow.

Anna appears at the doorway and I snarl "You can't go in there" I threatened.

"You think you can stop me" She shoots back.

"Ariel.."
I turn to see Shelia nod at Anna, Anna grabs a flashlight and goes in.

"Why did you let her go in!" Bonnie screams.

"Because they're not coming out girls, none of them are"

What the actual Fuck?!