Isobel - 3

"Where's the device?" Bonnie asks as Elena pace's in the room.

"Damon has it. He's gonna be difficult to reason with" I say from my side next to Stefan.

"Then we'll- we'll go talk to him. I'll talk to him" Elena stammers. "He's not just gonna hand it over, especially if it's harmful to vampires" Stefan comments.

Elena sighs and then looks over at Bonnie with an idea. "What if it's not?"

"Absolutely not" Damon protests.

"Just hear me out" Elena says. "I'm not gonna give the device to isobel so she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me. I like being a living dead person"

"But'll be useless. Bonnie can take its power away" Me and Elena protest.

"I don't trust her"

"I can remove the original spell" Bonnie says from her seat. "John and isobel will never know" Elena says widening her arms.

"No I'll get Jermey out my own way"

"Really? How are you gonna do that? Cause isobel is a vampire, and Jeremy could be dead the second you walk in that door" Damon frowns and looks at Bonnie.

"Are you even up for this? I mean no offense your no Emily Bennett. Emily knew what she was doing"

"I've been practicing" Bonnie says calmly. "It's not piano lessons, honey" Bonnie stands up and approaches him.

"What's your favorite book?" She asks.

"Name a book, any book" Damon plays along. "How about...'Call of the wild' by Jack London?" He says with a smirk.

Bonnie turns on her heels and focuses on the bookshelves in front of her, then a book came flying off the shelf and into Damon's hand. He turns it over, looking at the book.

"Jack London. Great parlor trick" He jokes.

I roll my eyes. "We're doing this Damon. And where gonna do it my way. Now give me the device" Elena argues.

"We're wasting time!" Damon glances over at Bonnie. "I don't trust you. I tried to kill you"

"Your right you can't trust me" Bonnie comments. "But you can trust me" Elena says to him. Damon hesitates but reluctantly gives her the pocket watch.

"Thank you"

The four of us watched as Bonnie did her spell, Damon started humming so I stepped on his foot to make him shut it.

Bonnie holds her hands over the pocket watch and it floats, the lights flicker on and off and the fire from the fireplace grows stronger and brighter.

The device falls onto Bonnie's hands as the lights turn back to normal. "Done" Bonnie states.

"Great. Now what?" Damon asks from besides me as Bonnie hands the device to Elena.

"Now we give it to isobel" I state.

..........

Elena and I stand in the town square, looking around for isobel. A gust of wind makes us turn and see Isobel.

"Where's the device?" She demands. "Where's my brother?" Elena questions.

"This isn't a negotiation." That's exactly what it is.

"Where's the invention?" She asks again. "Where's my brother?" Elena asks again, crossing her arms.

"Do you really think I came alone?" Isobel comments. We hear footsteps behind us but I don't turn unlike Elena, I already know it's her humans.

I cross my arms and sneer at her.

"Do you really think that we came alone?" I question. Isobel smiles lightly and turns to see the brothers walking to us.

"For god's sakes, call home" Isobel says turning back to us.

"What?"

"Call home and ask to speak to your brother Jeremy" Isobel repeats with annoyance. Elena watches her as she pulls her phone out and calls home.

"Jeremy are you okay? I'll be home soon okay" She says into the phone before turning back.

"You were never gonna hurt him" Elena realizes.

"No I was gonna kill him. Don't look for any redeeming qualities in me. I don't have any"

"But you took a risk with Damon. How did you know he was gonna give it to me?" Elena questions.

"Cause he's in love with you" Elena frowns. I honestly kinda knew that.

Isobel holds out her hand and I make strides to her, placing the device in her palm.

"Thank You" I say.

"For what?" She asks.

"For being such a monumental disappointment. It keeps the memory of our real mothers perfectly intact"

I say as I back away from her. Isobel looks at us both.

"Goodbye girls. As long as you two have a Salvatore on your arms, your both doomed. Katherine was smart, she got out. But we all know you two are not Katherine"

I watch as she leaves and Stefan approaches I retreat to Damon's side.

I cross my arms at the scene and sigh. "You know, you do look like John, and if you look close there's just a speck of green" Damon said, trying to ease the tension.

Where did he even get John from?

I purse my lips at him and raised an eyebrow at him. His smirk fades.

"To soon?"

"To soon"

There's no way John Gilbert is my biological father...right?

ONE MORE CHAPTER! Exciting!

B.T.W I'm going to finish this one yes, and I'm gonna start season 2. But that's if this book gets to AT LEAST 1K

So please, if you have friends that love the vampire diaries, please share this with them. It really helps. Also, I suck at making book covers, anyone wanna help me?