Children Of The Damned - 2

I knock on the door to Elenas place and it swings open instantly. I shift in my stop as Damon forces a smile at Stefan. "Well?" I force an authentic sigh

"Someone beat us to it" Damon growls like an animal and makes his way to the porch, "Who took it? You know what it's that teacher. There's something really off about him" Damon complains. I cross my arms at him "No he doesn't, someone got to him before we did" I say again.

"Who else knew it was there?" We turn out heads to the window and see Jeremy sitting on the couch playing video games. "No damon, leave him out of this" Elena argues as Damon turns for the door.

"Why? What's the big deal" Damon mocks as he goes in "Damon" I hiss following after him. "So..." Damon starts as he sits on the arm of the couch.

"I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day. Who else did you show it to?" Damon asks Jermey. "Huh?" Jermey says not tearing his eyes off the screen.

"Don't ask questions just spill" Damon prods. Jermey chuckles "You're kidding me right?"

"Jer, did you tell anyone other than mr.saltzman about Jonathan Gilbert's journal?" "Why is everyone so obsessed with that thing?" Jermey questions.

"Who else did you tell" Elena asks once more. "Just that girl Anna"

"The hot weird one?" Damon asks.

"Yeah"

"Wait who's Anna?" Stefan asks. "That's what I want to find out" The phone rings and Elena and I dash to it knowing who it was.

Elena grabs the phone and answers as we make a dash up the stairs. "Okay we're alone. Give us all the deets Bonnie" I say as Elena and I sit on her bed with the phone in between and on speaker. "It's going great. He's a perfect gentleman" Bonnie says from the other line, she's clearly amazed.

"Gentleman, Huh?" Elena says with a giggle.

"I know! Boring huh? I just want to grab him and lay one on him" I giggle at her words, "Why don't you?"

"Cause I'm a chicken" Elena scoffed "You're a powerful witch goddess. Come on, seize the day broom hilda" Bonnie chuckles "Okay, I'll text you both later with the details"

"You better" I joke as we cut the call. Stefan walks up the stairs and joins us. "Where's Damon?" Elena asks whirling to meet him. "He left to track Jeremy's friend Anna, see if there's anything there"

"Aren't you going with him? If he gets to the journal before we do-" Elena asks. Stefan smiles and angles his chin at me, on cue I pull out the copies of the journal that Mr.Saltzman gave us, well was forced to give us.

I hide them in my jacket. "Doesn't matter" I say holding them up. "What is that?" Elena says, eyeing them. "It's a copy of it" I say as I open them and start scanning.

"How'd you get it?" Elena asks. "Well mr.saltzman made a copy and was kind enough to loan it to us" Stefan explains. She narrows her eyes at us. "He did?" I shrug

"Not exactly but we got it"

Elena and I sat at her bay window, flipping through pages of the copy, while Stefan paced. "Here's a sentence he wrote about Emily" Elena says grabbing my attention and Stefans.

"The fell family believed it should be I, not them. Who protected the witches spell book. But I fear she would haunt me from the hereafter. They mocked my fear but it was I Giuseppe Salvatore who-" Elena stops her self after she hears the name.

"Is that your father?" Elena and I ask. Stefan puts his papers aside and grabs the ones from Elenas hands. "Yeah" He said as he scanned the paper.

"It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear. He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book, he said he would carry it to his grave" Stefan looked up in realization Oh no, not literally?!