Isobel - 1

After the events that happened at the miss mystic, Elena decided we needed to help Stefan, so when she was with him, she injected him with vervain and we put him in the cellar. We all had taken turns watching him, well Elena and Damon did, I would have but work.

Elena did tell me everything that happened, especially how Stefan turned into a vampire, and how Damon did, I was shocked, I honestly couldn't believe Damon would have done the good thing if it weren't for Stefan. Speaking of Stefan, he's back to normal.

We all had to meet up at the school to work on the floats, Carolines put me in charge of the Miss mystic Falls float because of my sketches, once she figures out what the theme is I have to design.

But when Matt and I got to the school, Alaric asked to see me in his classroom. He told me he'd explain everything once Stefan and Elena got here, and that's were we are right now.

Damon enters Alaric's classroom. "Damon, thanks for coming."

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my uh..." Damon started wanting to crack a joke. "never mind."
He looked at us all confused, which is how I felt.

"What's with all the furrowed brows?"

"I saw Isobel last night."

"Isobel is here?"

Alaric nodded at him.  "In town?"

"Did you ask her about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asked Alaric.

"No."

"No they're not?"

"No, I didn't ask."

"What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask."

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?"

"I don't know."

"Did words completely escape you?" Damon questioned pissed as hell.

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions."

"What did she want?" Damon asked as he looked at Elena.
"She wants to see me, Damon." Elena replied for him. Damon looked in surprise. "And me" Double the surprise. I still can't get it out of my head, why in the hell does Isobel want to see me. It can't be because I'm human and in leu with Stefan and Damon, I sincerely doubt it. So why?

Stefan looked at his brother as he explained. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. we don't know why; why she wants to speak to Elena or Ariel for that matter. We don't know what she wants"

Damon looks at Elena sincerely "You don't have to see her if you don't want to."
Stefan, is clearly confused by this sudden sensitivity, and looks at Damon and then at Elena.

"I don't really have a choice."

"She's threatened to go on killing spree." I explain, shifting in my seat. The word why and all the possibilities going through my head.

Damon makes a face "Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys."

"I want to do it." Elena says speaking up.  "I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it."

.........

Elena and I sit in the mystic grill, waiting for Isobel. Stefan was near the pool table watching us. I sit up when a woman stands in front of us, blocking our view from Stefan. She sets her coat down and sits down, exhaling before speaking.

"Hello girls"

"You look just like her. It's eerie" Isobel comments to Elenas appearance.

She then tilts her head at me. "you have more of your father" I straighten when she mentions this.

"You know my father?" I question surprised.

"And what do you mean I look like her, like who? Katherine?" Elena questions.

Isobel smiles. "One at a time" She settles into her seat and looks at us both.

"Yes, I meant Katherine. She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity I suppose. She would be fascinated by you" She directs the last statement to Elena.

"Is that why you can walk in the day?" Elena ask motioning to Isabel's necklace. "Katherine helped me obtain it"

"Who's my father?" Elena asks her.

"And who's mine?" I spit out.

"Not important, for both of you. He was a waste of teenage space"

"A name would be nice" I say with a scowl. "It would wouldn't it?" She teases.
How in the hell did this woman even know my mother?

"You ask a lot of questions" I scowl and slump into my seat. "Why did you compel that man to kill himself right after he told me to stop looking for you?" Elena questions her.

"Dramatic impact. Wish it would have been more effective" I growl.

"Human life means that little too you?" I say with a low growl. "It means nothing to me. It's just part of being what I am"

I scoff. "At least you're being honest" I say sitting up. Elena shakes her head at Isobel's words.

"No it's not. I know other vampires. That's not true"

"You mean your boyfriend over there by the pool table?" Isobel questions.

"Stefan Salvatore? Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon? Ariel did" I stiffen at her words. Elena looks at me in shock. Isobel glances at me with a smile, glad she revealed my little secret.

Not much of one; it was a night stand for Pete's sake. "Or do you enjoy them both? Like Katherine did?" Isobel questions focusing on Elena.

"Why did you want to meet us?" Elena asked. "It can't be to just catch up"

I lean forward. "Why did you want to meet with me? Elena I understand but why me?" Isobel sighs and leans into her chair.

"I wanted to meet with you because I'm curious about you both. You are my daughters after all''

My eyes bulge out my sockets when she says that. I shake my head rapidly.

"No, no. You're not my mother!" I yell in protest. Isobel shakes her head.

"You are and I am your mother. Being in labor with you was the hardest. I held you in my arms first because you were born exactly 2 minutes before Elena"

"I-I don't believe you"

"Then don't. Take a DNA test then, or maybe ask your aunt Jenna"

She turns back to Elena who is still processing the fact that I'm her sister, twin sister.

I tune out their conversation, which was about John and vampires. I process everything.

I'm not a Donavan, Isobels apparently my mother, my father still remains a mystery and Elena is apparently my twin sister.

I'm gonna puke.

When Isobel grabs Elena's arm I jump in my seat, "Sit down, and tell your boyfriend to walk away" She orders.

Elena sits down and nods at Stefan, telling him to stand down. "I want the invention"

"We don't have it" I say. "I know that, but Damon does. And you're gonna get it for me"

"He's not gonna give it to us" I argue. "Then the blood will be on your hands'' Isobel says as she gets up. She gets her purse and walks away.

"It was nice meeting you girls'' She calls out.

When Elena and I see Bonnie enter we stand up. Elena looks like she's about to cry, her eyes are watery and a tear escaped, But me? My face is already scarred with tears.

I open my mouth to say something but I can't find the words. Bonnie looks behind us and so does Elena. I don't have to look back to know who's there, and what Bonnie's thinking.

Without another glance, Bonnie stalks away.