Fool Me Once - 1

"Anna took Elena," Stefan shares as we rush into the library.  The two of us spent all night looking for her. Every street in the damn town.

I had to drink 5 cups of espreso to keep me up all night. Seriously when we do find elena, I'm gonna sleep like sleeping beauty and wait for my true loves kiss.

Yeah right!

Oh wow, the caffeine's getting to me.

Damon sits in his chair, looking over the grimoire. How the hell is he still hungover a girl from 145 years ago?

"Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails" Damon exaggerates. Oh that bastard, he could've been helping stefan this whole time while I got so deserved sleep!

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, we've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system" Stefan says with worry.

"Well then at least you know you'll see her again" Damon replies. Okay, what the hell happened to the Elena obsessed Damon?

"Please, Damon" I beg as Stefan sits down in front of Damon.

"Tell me what you know, you were with Anna just tell me where to find her" Damon glances at his brother.

"Nope. You can go. Really" Stefan sighs in exasperation.

I force my face to stay neutral as Stefan and Damon talk.

"You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different. But your choices have erased anything good about you.

But see, I also know that you have just reasons to hate me. This all began with me, Katherine got taken away from you, because of me, and I'm sorry" Damon closes the book and looks at his brother.

"Apology accepted," Damon said with a devilish smile. "So please, tell me what you know" Damon doesn't budge.

"It's Elena Damon. If you know something...tell me" Damon sighs and stands up, so does Stefan and they face each other. "I mean this sincerely, I hope Elena dies"

OH HELL FUCKING NO! 

I can't keep my face neutral anymore and I scowl as Damon walks away, I act on instinct and grab him by the shoulder, pulling him back to face me, and then I punch him square in the face.

It doesn't exactly hurt him, like at all that felt good. That felt really good. Even if it really freaking hurt.

I shake away the pain and scowl at him. "I should have done that a long time ago"

♠️➰♠️

I have been trying to reach Bonnie for hours and she won't answer, after finding out that Anna aka Jeremys new I guess girlfriend has Elena and the fact that they need a witch is starting to make me worry. We've been trying to figure out where could Anna have Elena in, trying to track her phone but the location is off.

The phone rings as Stefan immediately picks it up. "Elena are you okay?" I stand up from my chair and rush to hear better. "I can get it," Stefan says. Damon appears and leans on the archway of the door. Stefan and I turn to Damon, "Go ahead, grovel again. Oh wait, no. I don't care" oh how I wish I could kill him.

"What is, what does she want?" I demand from Stefan. "She has Bonnie"