Lesson 1

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏

Lesson 1:
You shall not enter to someone's household through their window

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

Glimmering rays of sun slid through the palace's window. The scent of nature entered my nostrils. It's almost like the perfect day... except that it's really not.

I refrained from walking and laid my palms on the window's frame. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

My gaze went to the farthest south, towards the mountains.

I can't help but wonder. What if Prince Aurelius II was still here? What if my brother is still with me? Those abyssal demons, they took away almost everything from me. I'll assure that they shall face the consequences of their foolishness. I shall take away everything from them, too.

This day was supposed to be my brother's birthday but it seems like everyone except me has forgotten about it, even my own father.

Those demons left a huge hole in my heart that only my younger brother can fill. I won't let them do what they please. This empire, the citizens, the King, the Queen, once they tried to land their filthy hands on any of them, I won't hesitate to kill them. They're doomed to perish, after all.

"Youuurrr Highness!" I almost jumped when a golden brown-haired fellow appeared from nowhere. My eyes followed her as the cables attached on her waist move along her when she entered the palace through the window.

"Fanny, how many times do I have to remind you that you shall not enter someone's household through their window? It's through the door, Fanny, door," I told her.

"I apologize, Your Highness, for my misbehavior but my brother, Tigreal, sent me here to deliver an important message." My eyebrows furrowed on what she has spoken.

What can possibly go wrong on a day like this?

"And what is it?"

"Something terrible has happened."

I froze when I heard her spitting those words. Noises around me suddenly vanished and all I could hear was my own heartbeat. I looked into her yellowish irises and saw fear on it.

I immediately checked the mountains in the South but I couldn't feel any enemy's movement on it.

"It's not about the demons, Your Highness. It's something more, more, more worrisome." I turned to her. Her eyes were serious. "An unknown creature is within the forest. It has wiped almost an eighth of our army. We... We don't know how to defeat it."

"An unknown creature? Are you sure it's not a demon?" I asked her.

"No, Your Highness. It's more dangerous than a demon. It's more powerful. We already did everything we can but they're all no use."

"Where is it?" I asked her. She told me the location and without any wasted seconds, I rushed towards the Imperial Sanctuary.

"But Your Highness, my brother said that they'll be able to handle it. You shouldn't worry anymore," she interrupted, blocking my way.

"No, Fanny. I can't stand to do nothing when I know that you're all dying. I'm not just your Princess, I'm your fellow knight." I stopped and looked directly in her eyes. "I didn't just disregard my royal status to do nothing when you're in danger. I did that so I can protect all of you. I did that to protect my family. I did that to protect the whole empire, even if it'll lead me to my own death."

"Your Highness--" I placed my index finger on her lips.

"Your Highness!" I immediately turned when another knight arrived. "Bad news. It seems like the abyssal demons knew about our situation. They're about to attack the empire."

I immediately looked through the mountain and saw that a battalion of demons were starting to head this way. No way.

"Fanny and you, soldier, call the others who weren't with the Captain and evacuate the civilians immediately. I'll go to the Captain's location to give him an order. They'll be there on time," I told her.

"But, Your Highness, what about the creature?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll face it on my own," I said. She was hesitant at first but I gave her a deadly glare before saying my last words. "Now, go. This is a command from Your Highness and don't you ever dare to disobey me."

"Yes, Your Highness," she said and nodded to the other soldier as they headed towards the plain.

I immediately rushed towards the place that Fanny mentioned to me.

I froze when I saw the creature that Tigreal and others have been fighting against. It was a huge wormlike creature that had a lot of tentacles.

It's indeed not a demon. If it isn't a demon, then what is this?

"Your Highness!" I heard someone shout so I alerted myself. I felt something forming behind me so I faced it as my gown changed into my knight uniform. I summoned my Cometic Lance and sliced the worm's tentacle that came out from a hole.

A blackhole appeared out of nowhere that pulled the nearest knight on my right to it. I was about to be pulled, too, if only I didn't manage to pierce my spear to the ground.

Captain Tigreal and the other members of the Knights' Order came to me as soon as it disappeared.

"What are you doing here, Your Highness? I asked Fanny to tell you that you shouldn't worry about it anymore," he said.

"Captain, the citizens need you more," I said.

"What do you mean, Your Highness?" asked Harith, the leonin.

"Abyssal Demons are heading this way. Go there and aid Fanny, they can't take down a battalion of demons on their own," I said.

"What about this worm?" asked Tigreal.

"I'll face it alone."

"Your Highness! It's too dangerous if you'll stay here on your own. You don't know anything about this creature, as well as us. At least let me join you here," he said.

"You're very much needed on the plains, Captain. Who will give them the orders?"

"But we can't let you fight this creature alone. How about Mr. Granger? We can't afford to lose another successor," he insisted.

"You know how powerful those demons are. Do not underestimate them."

"Aren't you the one who's underestimating this creature here, Your Highness?" said Granger.

"Are you disobeying my order now?" I asked in a tone that has a lot of authority. "I command you to desert this place in an instant and head towards the Moniyan plains. Defeat every single demon there and once you're done, come back here. I'll be alive until then. Try to disobey and you will never see the dawn once again."

"Yes, Your Highness," they all said and headed towards the exit of the sanctuary.

"Have faith in me. I'm not just a princess, I'm also a knight just like you. I shall protect this empire until my very last breath," I whispered though they won't hear it anymore.

"Now, now. Let's see you dance as if you were sprinkled with salt, worm," I said to the creature as if it could understand me.

I jumped from where I was standing and was supposed to head towards the top of its head when suddenly, it opened another portal-like hole in the air and went inside it. I couldn't stop myself mid-air and I accidentally went towards the hole, too.

TWO WORLDS [ ✓ ] | Gintama x Mobile LegendsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara