Lesson 3

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

Lesson 3:
You shouldn't look anywhere else if you're walking, you wouldn't want to bump in a gorilla

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

"Sir Katsura?" I called out his name when the first thing I saw in the morning was his absence. Where did he go?

His wounds... They might be healed but of course, my magic drained his energy to heal it overnight. What if he'll collapse suddenly somewhere?

If I remember correctly, he's a wanted person. Why am I helping a wanted person anyway?

I looked around the place where I slept. It seems like he left on his own.

I'm torn between searching for him or not. Why should I search for him though? I don't really know him so why bother?

But what if the swordsman yesterday attacked him once again?

I decided to help him so I have a responsibility to keep him safe until he's free to roam again.

I transformed my gown into my uniform and headed outside.

As I walk, I notice that almost everyone I come across keeps on throwing their glances at me. But I didn't care, my eyes were fixed on looking for someone.

Where should I search for him?

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, Ma'am!" I said when I bumped into someone. I bent my knees to help her pick up her things that were scattered on the ground.

"You should put your gaze on where you're heading, young lady." Our eyes met and her mouth slightly hung open as she saw me.

I mentally grinned. Does she know me?

"Ma'am?" I asked.

"Apologies, ojou-san, I was surprised to see your silver hair. I suddenly remember the unpaid rents of my silver-haired tenant. Like what I've said, you shouldn't look anywhere else if you're walking. You wouldn't want to bump into a gorilla," she said.

"Did I hear someone calling me?" A tall tanned muscular man with a goatee came from nowhere. My jaw dropped as I kinda saw his resemblance to a gorilla. There is really a gorilla! I'm glad I didn't come across one-It's a human... or a gorilla dressed as human?

I coughed and looked at the older lady.

"I apologize for my carelessness, too, Ma'am. I was busy searching for someone that I didn't notice everybody else," I said.

"You're searching for someone? Maybe the kids living above my snack bar can help you. They do any jobs, after all."

"Really? Thank you! That will make my search a lot easier."

She let me go along with her until we reached our destination. There was signage written on this place's character so I can't understand it.

We climbed the stairs and went to the second floor. She knocked on the door.

"Oi, obasan, we're entertaining a client right now."

A man with silver hair opened the door while he was picking his nose. I slightly flinched at the sight. "I already told you that I'll pay you next month."

"Stupid! As if you will really pay me. Anyway, I brought you a client so you should be thankful," said the old lady.

"We don't need another one when we already have--" the old lady cut him off.