Author's Note

Oya? Oya oya? Oya oya oya?

I don't know if someone will be reading this story but if you did, wow. You're such an adorable creature!

I know that this crossover is not really what someone can ask for. But my mind told me to do one.

Silvanna is my main hero in Mobile Legends and she's my most favorite MOBA character among the games I've played. It was love at first sight lol.

I remembered asking my classmate who was sitting in front of me if who is better to buy between Lunox and Guinevere. He answered Lunox but I still chose to buy Silvanna XD

I've been using her for months and I swear, I even fall in love with her more when I've read her story. She just looks so cool but unfortunately, I think Moonton doesn't have any plan to give the future Queen her King. It's not like she'll need one though.

That's why I decided that I'll write her own love story.

It was supposed to be a Granger x Silvanna but I can't come up with the right plot.

I was watching Gintama by that time when something came to my mind.

I asked my friend that what if I write something like Gintoki x Silvanna? She said, “Go, gurl” so I really did this lol

I really love their resemblance to each other. From their silver hair and to their principles. Both lost something dear to them, each of them has something to protect. Both have "light" within themselves.

When I was writing the chapter where they're on Kondou-san's pre-wedding ceremony, that's when I realize they almost have the same colors on their clothes. Lol.

Is it weird if I feel an attachment on this two? HAHAHAHAHA.

That is all for my weird thoughts.

Sending her deepest gratitude to you and warmest virtual hug,
oyaoyaoyassilem