Lesson 4

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

Lesson 4:
Don't call a stranger with some random names, it's rude!

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

"Ano... Ojousan, can you wait for a while? We still have another client to entertain first. Elizabeth-san's master is missing and he's a very dangerous guy so we must find him first," the boy with eyeglasses explained.

"Is that so? I'll just withdraw my request so you can focus on finding that man," I said and was about to leave but the vermillion-haired girl held my arms.

"Shinpachi, we can't refuse Gin-chan's sister's request," she said.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not his sister. My brother's name is Aurelius II and no way that it sounds like an Eastern one! He doesn't even have silver hair!" I said.

"Ginko-chan, stay here," the vermillion haired girl said. She bent down her knees and moved her fingers as if she's calling a dog that goes along with her noises. "Ginko-chan, you're a good girl, right? Come to Mama!"

Seriously, what's wrong with these people?

"I guess, I'll just stay here and wait," I whispered to myself and sat on their sofa.

"Good girl, Sadaharu No. 30." The girl even patted my head.

"Do I look like a dog to you?! " I said. "Sadaharu? Is that the name of your other pets, too?"

"Huh?" Finally, the girl stopped bugging me. "Sadaharu!"

I almost fell on my knees when a huge dog came out. The dog eyed me and slowly went to me. Everytime he moves closer, I will just move farther from it. When I reached the end of the couch, I stopped moving. I turned sideways and I surrendered when I couldn't do anything.

I closed my eyes and waited for what would happen next. I felt something sharp piercing my head. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see the huge dog anymore but I felt something heavy above me.

I tried to look up but whatever was piercing me just sinked more.

"Well, then, Sadaharu No. 30--" the boy with glasses said but I cut him off.

"My name's Silvanna! Silvanna, not Ojousan, Ginpatsu, Ginko and most especially, not Sadaharu No. 30. Don't call a stranger with some random names, it's rude! Did your parents didn't teach you that? It's common knowledge," I was surprised that I still manage to say that in a calm manner even though I'm a little bit pissed already.

"Yosh! Sadaharu No. 30, we'll be taking our leave now. Guard the house well, okay?"

They didn't hear-no, they didn't even listen to me and just really turned me into a dog.

I'm all alone now. Alone in this world I don't know but atleast, I've found a place I can stay for a while. I'm still lucky, I guess?

But what about my homeland? I need to go back there already. I need to find that worm-like creature so that I can go back to my family.

My father, he's too old and what if the news of me going missing reached him? When we lost Prince Aurelius II, I witnessed how devastated my father, my mother and the whole empire were. Then now, another successor went missing.

What will be the future of the Moniyan Empire now?

Who will lead them? The abyssal demons? No. I won't let them. That's why... I need to find my way back immediately once I've found that Katsura.

Thinking of Moniyan Empire exhausts my body. It seems like all of my hard work on protecting the Moniyan Empire for the past few years is coming at me today. When I think about it, I haven't slept for days. How can I sleep when I can feel that something dangerous is about to take over my beloved land?

It's all happening now but I wasn't there. What kind of knight am I? I can't even protect the one I vowed to protect now that it's in deep danger.

I woke up when I heard some sound. An intruder? But what if it was just the people a while ago?

I stood up and went to the door to greet the person who came in.

It was a woman who was holding the silver-haired man earlier on her shoulders.

We eyed each other for a few seconds.

"I apologize, I think I entered the wrong house," she said and headed outside.

I stared at her with confusion until she left and closed the door.

"Like I'll carry this perverted perm silverhead forever!" she shouted and kicked the door. I immediately jumped away from my spot earlier when the woods of the door were about to hit me.

"That's the guy who lives here, right?" I asked.

"Oh? I'm not in the wrong house? I'm so glad." She suddenly changed into a sweet girl. So scary.

"Well, yes. What happened to him anyway and where are the others?" I asked her.

"My brother is about to head there. If their enemy even took down Gin-san, what are the possibilities that my younger brother can defeat them?" she said.

"I know that feeling," I said. "To worry about your brother. For me, he's the most precious thing in the world, that's why I can't afford to lose him. As long as he can be saved, I won't give up-no matter what happens."

"He went to a swordsmith," she said.

"My younger brother?" I asked.

"Idiot! My younger brother!"

Oh, right.

"I'll keep him safe. Don't worry," I said and headed outside.

Wait a minute...

I don't know the place of the swordsmith!