Lesson 12

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

Lesson 12:
There's no point in arguing

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

The old lady was busy arguing with the rats when Gintoki started to point somewhere. They started to silently walk all the way to that place. I don't know what they are planning to do, but it seems like they are heading towards the staff room.

I was about to follow them when Gintoki gestured to stop me. I raised my eyebrow on him.

"You can't come with us. You gotta shrink them until they're as flat as this board," he said while pointing at my breast then shifted it to Kagura. I felt my face heat up when I understood what he said and immediately covered my chest area. I looked at Kagura-chan who was still clueless. If only she knew, I'm sure she'll attack Gintoki.

It seems like they have a plan and I think it is to act as if they're one of the hosts since that Katsuo is very irritated and was demanding for a sake as if he's a customer. Him and the old lady got into a debate. They were fighting over whether the kaki-pi goes well with sake and the ratio of crackers to peanuts.

I can't understand why they have to argue about the ratio of crackers to peanuts. We all have different opinions about it since we have different preferences. What's the point of their argument?

"Welcome to Host Club Takama Gahara tonight."

Their attention shifted to the trio who were dressed in a suit.

I unconsciously looked at Kagura's chest. I covered mine when I remembered Gintoki's statement. I was wearing my knight uniform, I can't believe that he still noticed that. My uniform has been covering most of my body, the truth is, it's only my face that's bare. I never wore any revealing clothes in this place yet, except the night when I helped Katsura.

"I'm Shin, one of the clubs' top 3."
"I'm Gura, fuh~"
"I'm Gin. Just do it."

"Oh... Gin-san," the old lady almost blew up their cover but Kagura punched her, causing her to lose consciousness.

"Hmm, Miss?" Kagura acted like she was checking the old lady. "Oh my, she's passed out. Fuh~"

Gintoki asked Shinpachi to bring the old lady beside me. Before Shinpachi went to the bar, he eyed me as if he's saying that I should look after the lady. I just nodded at him. When I was about to get out from hiding under the table, he stopped me and he showed his pointing figure to me that was moving sideways.

"How am I supposed to look after the old lady if I'm right here?" I whispered. "I'm in pain already, too. I don't think I'll be able to stay in this position any longer."

"Even if it cost you your life," he said and left me. My blank gaze just followed him while blinking multiple times. People in this place are really weird.

"Well, whatever. Let's get back to business, Kyoushirou-han." I removed my gaze to Shinpachi and looked back at Katsuo.

"What do you drink?" Ginpachi interrupted.

"Liquor with water at 7:3. Speaking of..." What's with this man and his obsession with 7:3? It's what he said earlier on the appropriate ratio of crackers and peanuts.